• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End-It, the Parasite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    As Beryl laid on the floor, he was then poked at by his Typhlosion.

"Woah, that was one huge explosion, right buddy." said Beryl weakly.

He had pet his Typhlosion. It seemed that he carried his trainer away from the explosion. He was glad to have a pokemon as loyal as him. As Beryl got up, he suddenly felt a pain in his side.

"Ahh dang. That explosion was really powerful. You ok Typhlosion?"

Typhlosion nodded weakly in response. It seemed that he was tired from carrying his trainer as it laied on the floor. Beryl smiled and returned his pokemon. Beryl then started to walk back to the scene of the crime. He was limping towards his destination for half of the time he walked. After he reached a half way point he started to walk upright once again. It seemed that his little fire buddy really took him far. It wasn't hard to reach the spot as he saw the smoke from the explosion evaporating in the sky. As he finally reached his destination he saw a huge hole in the ground.

"Wow, this pokemon did all this. This is some feat."

Beryl then thought he saw someone down in the hole. He peered in to see for himself.

"Hello? Is someone down there?" he yelled.

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    ((OOC: Yes i do know that Villanelle couldn't understand Mono but she still can like, talk to him, like humans do to animals IRL and whatnot. Also...please don't roleplay my characters for me. That really irritates me, because other people don't know how to roleplay any of my characters correctly. Anyways...))

"Under the rocks?? Oh man! Umber, quickly help Zorro out!"

Villanelle also started pulling rocks out of the way, her Typhlosion did too by clawing and scraping rocks to the side until they uncovered Danny laying there passed out.
    Umber helped Zorro pull Danny free from the stones, and when he barely woke up Villanelle looked pretty worried for the boy.

"Are you alright, Danny?!"
    she got down on her knees to see if he was okay, tossing her backpack down to rip out her tiny first aid kit that was filled up to the brim with different things like bandages, gauze, and a few varieties of ointments.
    Unlatching it and opening it up Villy got a rag to wipe the blood from where Danny was scraped up and wrapped the injuries with gauze securely so it wouldn't bleed any longer.
    "This should help you feel better...i wonder where the others are..."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "whats with these women always being in a hurry..." Fen sighed to himself. He fished an escape rope from his messenger bag and wrapped it around a heavy boulder. He carried the other end then tossed it down the hole. He turned to Naomi who had been waiting patiently.

"Come on, Girl." He said as he recalled her to her pokeball and proceeded to shimmy down the hole into the cavern. Momo was already in the cavern looking around, but the cavern was without a doubt dark. Fen reached in his pocket and pulled Naomi's pokeball back out and released her in front of him.

"Naomi... i need you to use will-o-wisp then keep them afloat using extrasensory, can you do that for me" He asked his partner. The Ninetails happily complied. She released small purple embers of fire then using extrasensory, made them float around the trainer's heads.

"That should provide enough light... i hope it doesn't attract any unwanted attention though. Lets just find anyone stuck down here and get out as soon as possible." He said to Momo and Ai as his voice echoed through the mostly empty cavern. "Villy?? Danny?? Anyone? are you around?" he called into the darkness.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    OOC: I couldn't help it. I had to use a little bit of powerplaying, or it would seem like she realized Danny was under the rocks, but just didn't care. which I didn't want that.
    Also, finally it is back in Danny's perspective. But the begining is him in his head, still uncouncious. But its hard to explain, its kinda like hes somewhere else, but only mentally. So its really happening, but...

IC:
    "Tee Hee. Your hurt!" Squealed Ibelece, flying here and there before coming closer to Danny.

"Ibelece, your eyes... And antenae... What happened?" Said Danny eyeing the alternate coloring of Ibelece's face more clearly.

"It doesn't matter. It is from this," Ibelece stated, jesturing toward a band with weird characters on it.

Ibelece started flying around, and came clsoer to Danny and started reaching out her hand. Danny, still in pain, was able to lift his hand and tried to reach out and touch Ibelece's own hand. He was able to get mere centimeters from Ibelece before...

"Ibelece, Ibelece!" yelled Danny, in intense pain, "Where am I? What happened to me?"

During Danny's pause for a deep breath from the pain, Mono started hopping up and down, not in anger, but in Joy.

"Villy? Ugh... Did you... patch me up...?"Asked Danny, in-between moans of pain.

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    ((OOC: oh ok, it's fine then, i totally understand now =) ))

"What is he talking about...?"
    Villanelle mumbled to herself as she heard Danny barely conciously yelling things out at nothing.
    As soon as Danny became concious Villy was calmer now to see he was okay.

"Yea, i fixed you up and you should be fine now,"
    she smiled faintly while packing up her things again and shoving the plastic first aid box into her backpack. Standing back up, she looked around the dark area that was dimmly lit by Umber's flames.

"We just need to find a way out of here....it's near impossible to fly out of her on a Pokemon's back, most pokemon able to carry humans' wingspan can't fit through the crevices...we might as well get going. Are you okay to walk or do you need a lift?"

Villy outstretched her hand to help Danny get up to his feet, as a couple noises from further in the cavern echoed and Umber perked his ears in that direction.

"What is it, Umber?"
    "Typh..."
    "Maybe it's Fen and the others! Let's head that way!" she smiled and looked eager to find a way out of this cavern, even if it meant taking reckless chances by heading towards wherever sound came from.

Years
    "What's with these women always being in a hurry..." Fen sighed to himself.

"I heard that Fen!" Momo shouted from deep inside the cavern. "C'mon Ai. We need to find the rest of them... and fast." She started jumping wall-to-wall within the cavern after Naomi had used Will-O'-Wisp. Ai, Gallade and Shadow followed close behind.

"Sis?"

"What is it Ai?"

"This place is starting to creep me out," Ai responded while looking at the walls and rock formations, which resembled demons with flaming eyes. She was knocked to the ground after someone tripped over her as if they were in a hurry.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    He didn't see anyone in the hole, so Beryl then decided to to move on.

"Darn, I am never going to find them at this rate."

Although he was walking at a considerably fast pace, he didn't really know where he was going. So instead of walking around so much he decided to use a different alternative.

"Come on out Dragonite my dear."

He then threw a Greatball into the air which emerged a beautiful Shiny Dragonite. Her skin or scales, whichever, were a beautiful lime green. Her wings were a lime green on the outer covering while the inner portion was a bright purple. Beryl had sent her to fly high in the sky of the forest and look around a bit to see for any human life. After ten minutes of waiting for her to return, she had confirmed to Beryl the whereabouts.

"Alright then Dragonite my lovely, fly us towards their."

They had ascended into the air. It had only been five minutes before she flown Beryl to a weird looking cavern. As they decended he studied the cavern with no recollection of what it was.

"Good job Dragonite, return."

The green dragon smiled in appretiation as it went back into its ball.

"Hello, is anyone in there?" yelled Beryl in the cavern.

His voice echoed and he thought it was cool. So he did it again just for kicks. After the second time he started to venture in the unknown cavern.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Danny was standing up, but he was still hurting all over. Defying the pain, he took out two PokeBalls.

"Return Mono, Return Zorro." Said Danny, Waincing in pain, "Villy, thanks for patching me up. But I'm fine now."

Danny tried to walk away before Villy could even respond, but a few steps later he hit the ground again. Again, Vilyl helped him up, and then Danny heard a familar voice.

"You'd better heal up soon. Or you'll be of no help to the others."

"Ibelece, you are so negative." Danny said, grabbing his shoulder to help the pain, "Hey Villy. I think I just need to rest. I need to lay down..."

Ironicly, at than moment, his legs again gave out and he laid down on the ground, luckily on his back.

"As painful as that fall was, I think its gonna be helpful. Now I can lay down."

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Phoebe woke to a warm red tongue on her forehead, and her eyes came open slowly to see Roxy standing over her, looking worried. Upon seeing her master awake, the Arcanine whined in a tone of joy and began wagging her thick and bushy tail. How long have I been out? Phoebe asked herself, And where are the others? I can't see them... anywhere.

"It is good you are awake. I could feel your life dwindling earlier."

"Cebirayth?" asked Phoebe aloud. "Whaddaya mean? And where am I?"

"A parasite Pokemon's explosion separated you all. Some of the others are already together, but... You have landed farther away. Your Arcanine found you and guarded you from further harm. Your Buizel remained with you in your pocket, but he has gone off. I believe he is in search of the pasasite Pokemon you saved, Zangoose."

"Luke? Luke is gone? But it's too dangerous! He's not even a year old!" shouted Phoebe. She lifted herself with her hands, but fell back, wincing with pain.

"You are wounded. It is unwise to travel now."

"Really? Roxy! Help me up! We've gotta find Luke!"

Within five minutes of struggling and painful clambering, Phoebe lay against Roxy's back and neck, holding onto her mane tightly. She was determined to find her lost Buizel, even if he was normally a pain.

Orange paws padded quickly over black ground. Luke smelled something. It was alive, and it was many. Perhaps more of the powerful-and-scary-Pokemon. Perhaps more people. Perhaps the Zangoose. His master would be proud of him if he could bring him back to her, so he was set on succeeding.

Over a craggy rock, Luke saw them. People. More trainers, in a small group. He could go back and lead his master to them. But where was the Zangoose? He had to find him first... And where was his master? He had long since realized he was lost. Maybe they could help? He was instinctually nervous and wary, and every nerve in his small body told him to growl and run away. But despite this, Luke cried out his plead for help.

"Buiz! Buiz!!" Help! I need help!

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    "Danny!"
    Villanelle sqweeked as she caught him by the shoulders when he fell the first time, helping him back up and struggling a bit as she wasn't very strong in the forearms.
    Again, as he tumbled to the ground seemingly helpless Villanelle sighed and decided to sit next to him on the craggy ground of this dimmly lit cavern.

"Well, yea...I think laying down will be best for you now...here, use my backpack to rest your head on,"

Villy slipped her bag off of her shoulders after taking a couple things out and slipped it under Danny's head, and sat against a wall holding her knees close to her and looking around the cavern they were in.

"I don't really know when we'll find a way out of here, but hopefully you'll recover quickly...this should help,"
    she handed him a bottle of water and some small pain pills, seeing as Villanelle had a Proffessor for a mother she was always urged to carry anything of use with her at all times even if it meant stuffing so much into a small backpack like her's.
    Umber padded around the area growing impatient as the minutes ticked by.

"Umber, run North from here and check out the rest of the cavern...try to find a way out, alright??"
    Her Typhlosion set off in the direction they were heading before Villanelle had run into Zorro and Mono, and then Danny as well.
    It grew darker when Umber left, the cavern was barely lit now through cracks in the ceiling of it.

~~~

As Umber set off he dashed through the cavern with flames ablaze on his neck to light the way, he saw dim light up ahead but thought it was another pokemon, blindly shoving his way past the other beings he shoved one of them to the ground and nearly plowed through the entire group until he ran straight into a recognizable Ninetales, he skidded to a halt and snarled,
    "Typhh...Typhlo-!" (You...I know you!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Danny accepted the pain pills and water. After swallowing the pill, he watched Villy's Typhlosion leave the area.

Danny weakly grabbed one of his PokeBalls, and said "Go Zorro..."

The black canine pokemon again erupted from its PakeBall. It began pacing around Danny.

"Zorro, I want you to use your glowing rings to help us see."

On cue, Zorro made his glowing rings much brighter, and continued to pace around Danny, causing shadows to move in a circular pattern along with Zorro.

"Thanks..." He mumbled.

Danny's eyes followed a weird shadow on the wall. He looked around and could not tell what it was a shadow of. As he tried to tell Villy, he realized how tiring everything that day had been. So he, involentarily, fell asleep. After he fell asleep Zorro hastened its pace around him, looking around protectivly.

Years
    "Ai! Are you alright?" Momo asked, surprised by her sister falling over.

"I'm alright sis," Ai said while getting up and looking at who'd bumped into her. "A Typhlosion? It must be Umber that Kain and Kara were telling us about Momo!"

"Then the others are actually down here too. C'mon Ai! Umber! You need to show us the way to your trainer!" Momo demanded from the Pokemon. Umber set off in reverse with Momo, Ai, Fen, and their Pokemon following close behind.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Name-Brad Matthews
    Gender-Male
    Age-21
    Legendary Guardian-Dialga

Description-Brad is a slender, flexible young man. His muscles, although abundant, are lean, and therefore, he doesn't look as muscular as he should. He is 7'3", and has night black skin. He towers over most people, but this height has not been an incovenience to him much. He wears nice clothes. How covered the cost for them is explained in History. Anyways, he wears a red fedora, and black, gold-rimmed shades, and he wears a white Absol fur coat, with a black pentagram on the back. Under that, he wears a very light chain-shirt. He also wears royal blue jeans, a black leather belt with a sapphire buckle, and red Gyarados scale shoes. Finally, he wears white biker gloves with diamond spikes on the knuckles. He looks… rich, and mysterious. His hair is white, with golden streaks. This hair is spiked up tall and long, but is short below the spikes. His eyes are ruby red. Brad's voice is deep and has a cold "leave me alone" tone to it. As a side note, Brad loves cold temperatures.
    Personality-Brad is a genius. However, he is also a cold, calculating loner. Through his years, Brad has learned that many people are jerks, especially if they get to know you well. Therefore, Brad never lets anyone in his inner circle- except his beloved family. It would take a human relationship, one that is really strong, to fully break down Brad's wall. Brad is quiet, and almost never talks to anyone. He is also a calm person- he never frets in the line of fire. This calmness, intelligence, and quiet solemnity is the reason why he was picked by Dialga.
    History-Born to a middle class family in Snowpoint, Brad seemed destined for greatness. He was a prodigy, and was so smart he never went to school. Brad started out at age 10, and quickly, over a year, beat every gym and Elite 4 in every region. Then, he toured the Colloseum circuit. At age 12, he went to the Battle Towers (excluding BF) and beat them all. By then, his 4 major Pokemon were at Level 100, and he was famous around the world as a world class Pokemon Master. Then, challenged the Battle Frontier. After beating it at age 15, he went home. Burnt out, tired, and angry over the betrayal of his few friends at the Battle Frontier, he retired. He deposited his earnings, and traveled around the world again for 3 years. At age 18, his little sister, Sirina, age 10, left home on the same path. This rekindled the fire of battling in Brad's heart, and he returned to the world of competitive battling. He won every prestigious tournament, including the Quadruple Crown Championship (selective trainers from all 4 regions compete). He won trillions of dollars from those championships, but deposited most of it. The rest was used on clothes and a huge mansion in Ever Grande City near the waterfall. Then, Dialga chose him. He learned of the plight of the world, and has been battling a few more tournaments before he leaves. He is very rich, and even owns his own collection of fossils and rare Pokemon that he can't bring on the trip. Although he is rich, he doesn't hire servants, and doesn't live that decadently.

Your Pokemon... Fill out one of these for each one. (Note that you can only do four at a max!)

Name-Hades
    Species-Charizard
    Description and Personality-A shiny Charizard with blue eyes, white fire, and flame shaped scars across his arms and legs. He was born in Lavaridge Town, and was captured and sent to Sinnoh soon after. This specimen is robotic- he has no emotions, no feelings- just a sense of mercilessness, and obedience. However, he is not robotic around Brad- the two have been companions for 13 years. Brad received Hades as part of a contest when he was 8, and the two became instant friends. Both were loners, quiet and cold, but Hades was violent- he had absolutely no compassion for anyone not associated with him or his master closely.

Name-Katerin
    Species-Lapras
    Description and Personality-This regular colored, blue-gray Lapras has scars on both of her eyes, a long, sharp horn, and longer, sharper shell spikes. She is carefree, a happy soul that isn't annoyingly saccharine. She loves relaxation, but won't complain if she has to train. She also has a close relationship with Brad- she helps him relax. She was born in Union Cave, and after her family was capture by Trainers, she, the strongest Lapras in Union Cave, dove down and escaped. She was captured off of the coast of the Indigo League a few months later by Brad's cousin, Venus, and he got her as a Chrismukkah gift.

Name-Gaius
    Species-Torterra
    Description and Personality-Gaius is a wise, calm shiny Torterra, born in the Kanto Safari Zone, and captured by Brad when Brad first got to Kanto at age 10. Gaius is loyal to Brad, and due to experience, never frets in battle. Gaius has three trees, a stream, and jagged rocks on both sides on its back. He also has white eyes. Gaius is probably the oldest Pokemon Brad has, and the most experienced. In his years, Gaius has learned many things in common sense, as well as become an expert battler. He is the calmest of all of Brads Pokemon.

Name-Juno
    Species-Tyranitar
    Description and Personality-This energetic, competitive Tyranitar was born in Mt. Coronet, and was a Larvitar when Brad caught her. She loves to battle, and really enjoyed the adventures of Brad. She has a spiked tail, glowing green eyes, and sharp claws. She was born, and then her parents died. Raised by herself, she developed a sense of battle early on in life. She is the Pokemon who best likes to battle. She is ruthless in battle, and plays hardcore.

And your Guardian Legend

Name-Dante
    Description- He is shiny, and has diamond braces on every limb, and his neck. His gem is always glowing.
    Personality-Exactly the same as Brad. Quiet, intelligent, cold, and calculating. Dante is a quiet character, and often cold and merciless. He is wise, and intelligent. Therefore, he enjoys talking with Brad- they are intellectual equals.
    Why they chose your character-In Brad, he saw talent, and the same cold hardness he had inside himself. He also wanted someone as smart as him, so that he wouldn't have to deal with annoying idiocy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    After not getting a response, Beryl decides to go through the cavern. It was weird looking the figure statues were hard to recognize. After one minute of walking, Beryl got tired of walking and decided to run. He ran at top speed trying to catch up to the others. He was going so fast that he didn't reliaze that there was a incoming hole. He then fell into it clumsily as he tried to grab onto something to stop him from falling.

After hitting the ground, he rubbed his butt cursing the hole under his breathe. He looked around and saw that he could probably jump to grab the edge of the hole. He started to jump trying to grab the edge. After ten tries of jumping, he finally got a hold on the edge. Beryl then mustered up his strenght to pull himself up. As he got back on the floor of the cavern he patted himself down to check if he was missing any pokeballs. After confirming all four balls, he started to run again.

'I sure hope Momo is ok. I wouldn't want her to get hurt either. Hopefully I won't run into an enemy.'

It was hard to see as the cavern was barely lit. It must have been his imagination but he thought he could have saw someone up ahead. He couldn't tell, but he ran faster all the while.

Golden Arcanine

Arcanine Warlord
    Years
    Name- G.A.
    Gender- Male
    Age- 25
    Legendary Guardian- Palkia
    Description- Same as my avatar on my trainer card very tall
    Personality-Very polite quiet and a gentleman in everyway well almost :P very brave doesnt have a problem with talking to people he knows and when getting use to a person acts a little pecuilar
    History- Mystery to all, he is hiding something under his headband that no one knows rest of his past is shrouded.

Pokemon

Name-Duke
    Species-Arcanine
    Description and Personality- Shiny Arcanine thats legend in G.A.'s home town revered as a savior of the sacred clan of Arcanine called Nine was G.A's first pokemon by choice they were destined to be togther his power revivals that of the regi trio and can almost hold his on against all three.

Name-Cario
    Species-Lucario
    Description and Personaltiy- Been with G.A since it was a egg it has been a veteran of many battles for G.A when he use to battle gym leaders the scar on his forehead tells the story of pride and sorrow.

Name- Scythe
    Species-Scyther
    Description and Personality- Prefers to be alone very high level battler can slice down 20 trees in a single sweep its knowns really strong moves

Name-Rampage
    Species-Garaydos
    Description and Personality-is a very strong water pokemon G.A found Rampage as a magikarp about to be eaten by a couple of wild pokemon G.A captured it and nurse it back to health is very loyal to him.

Name-Ishtama
    Description- Mark of Areceus as being the keeper of time he was branded with the mark of areceus that is his proven mark and his loyalty to areceus
    Personality-Strict and to the point doesnt like to have much fun likes to work and keep the balance of time

Hehehe... its finally nice to see other people in this place dont you agree Palkia

Dont call me that my name is Ishtama, besides those are your commrads these are kids with guardians too!
    Ishtama said angrily and G.A looking down upon the children with Glee
    You dont say,well looks like its time for me to introduce my self hey Ishtama
    Ishtama felt G.A excitement and wondered why was he this happy ever since he was called to Eterna forest he has thaught of this as a new challenge
    So G.A you ready to go ill wont be able to talk to you for awhile is that alright with you
    yeah Ishtama its fine, but first dont tell the other guardians of my little test for these kids
    Ill try but the rest are not easily presuaded
    Thats fine just do what you can
    As G.A said that he jumped off the ledge and dissappeared into the shadows to gain a closer look at his new allies. As he listen he heard the names the names Danny and Villanelle and with the speed of a arcanine he jump right infront of them which some what frighten them.
    Hello let me introduce my self i am G.A Warlord of all Arcanine at your service, with a big grin on his face

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC:

Brad, Apocalypse Lord-Good sign-up. You're accepted! It should be fine if you can find a way to enter in now, even if it's already going a bit.

Golden Arcanine-NOT accepted. Your sign-up doesn't have enough description, and is not even in complete and proper sentences. Don't just say that he looks like your avatar, or show a picture. I need to see your descriptive skills; that's why the description is there for text and not for pictures. Describe his appearance more than just that he's tall, and tell more about it.

The personality has the same lack of proper description problem, and as for the history, just saying it is a mystery makes you seem too lazy to create it and write it. Even if he's not going to tell the others, you need to include it in the sign-up, to show how you describe things and the like.

And, your guardian, Palkia/Ishtama, needs more than that. You left out why it chose your character for one, and also, improve the description. What does the Mark of Arceus look like?

Another important thing is that you continued the post to make your character's intro. Not only should you have waited ito see if you were accepted (which you weren't, so that post does not count), but it was just as undescriptive and lacking proper grammar as your sign-up.

You may edit it and try to get it approved. This is not meant to be rude or hurtful in any way; it is meant as adivice for this RPG, and for any RPG you intend to join on this forum (or most other forums). Remember that until you know whether or not you are approved, don't post from your character's in-game perspective.

ALSO, on another topic, RAYQUAZA is open for the taking, as KingCosmic has not posted (I meant to post this sooner, but...). Anyone wanting to sign-up with Rayquaza as their guardian can.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Brad woke up, after having quite a strange dream...
    "Hello, Brad."
    "Hmm... I assume your Dante, from the dream, known commonly as Dialga? You are quite like me, lord of time."
    "Yes, I am. That is why i chose you. unlike everyone else, you took so long to wake up that I had to tell your Charizard to fly you to this cavern. you are much farther ahead than everyone else. When you meet them, just tolerate them, alright. I empathize how you feel about others."
    "Good, my friend. Ah."
    "What, Brad?"
    " It's just been... so long since I had a sentient friend. Nice to meet you. Anyways, I wonder if I'll meet anyone like me. I do have... some needs, after all."
    "I know... but just try to restrain it- I need all of your focus on this mission."

Brad looked around the dark cave. it was composed of white marble where he was, and was dry, and not inhabited by wild Pomemon. He sent out Gaius. Gaius, covered in nice soft grass, and rocks Brad could recline on, was a perfect ride. He also sent out Xavier, to scout the cave and provide light for both Gaius and Brad. The shiny Torterra lumbered on, and then heard another trainer... one named... Serena. Then, out of the blue, a group of parastic Skarmories and Omastars attacked Brad and his Pokemon.

"Hades, use your Infernal Cannon while spinning!"
    The black Charizard shot white fire in a spinning motion, killing most of the Skarmories. However, a smarm of bugs overwhelmed the Charizard, and it flew down of cavern, burning them off.
    "Damnit! Hades!!!! Gaius, use Energy Ball: Rapid Fire!"
    The shiny Torterra shot the balls of green energy, and Brad heard his Chairzard fighting. The Omastars were killed, but an Aggron attacked soon after. It was obvious the parasite wanted Brad dead.
    "Alright Gaius, use your Earthquake, Richter... 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    The cave shook violently as ground engulfed the Aggron, roaring and thrashing in violent pain. However, it srtuck back at Gaius, slashing him acorrs the face with a Metal Calw, and knocking Gaius back with a Hyper Beam. Brad felt the blast, and after a moment of white flash, they both woke up, albeit a bit damaged. Then, Gaisu used Earthquake again, and the Aggron finally keeled over. Then, it cired one last cry, and sunk into the earth, unconscious, but not dead. Brad heard Hades roaring below, and Gaius dug its way down to the lower level. There, Brad found Hades, damged, near death, and 3 dead, burning Skarmories. Brad was proud of his Charizard, but heard people talking levels below. He decided to go high and far, and for the next few ours, with Hades in his ball, Brad rode on Gaius. Then, they reached a small lake, with an overhang, grass to lay on, and a strong roof. Gaius shut all entrances, and then, all of Brad's Pokemon were sent out. Each one was happy to greet their trainer, and then, Lapras, under commadn of Brad, searched the lake for parasite Pokemon. There were none to be found. Brad then went to sleep with his Pokemon standing shifts- it would be a long night in the cave.

In the morning, Dante again returned to talk with his new friend.
    "Good job battling those Pokemon. Your reputation is well deserved, Pokemon Master."
    " All in a days work. I'm glad- I've avoided contact for now. I need to stay alone for a while- I don't want challengers.

OOC: i have antoher sign-up... ther trainer mentioned above, and Brad's future love interest.

Name-Serena Deonikos
    Gender-Girl
    Age-21.
    Legendary Guardian-Rayquaza
    Description-This young woman is about 7', and has pale white skin. Her hair is the color of a raging fire, and her eyes like liquid sapphire. Her hair flowed freely, and she wore a revealing chain mail for her torso, colored black, and a red miniskirt. her light dress shows her longing, flirtatious side- one that has not been used. Anyways, she also wears emerald rings on each of her middle fingers, and a golden necklace inlaid with rubies on her neck. Silver and sapphire bracelets, intricately designed like the lines on Rayquaza, and like her necklace, adorned her wrists.
    Personality-A lonely, determined Pokemon champion. She has not fought only one of Pokemon's elite- Brad Matthews. She sees herself as his female equal, and strives to make her Pokemon as renowned as his. She has succeeded, but that is for her History. She wants... a human companion, but is not as socail as you might think. Cold and quiet, she became disillusioned with relationships by observing the pathetic timespans in which most of them last. Therefore, she is completely focused on battling, and has forgotten her lonely side.
    History- She was born in illustrious Ever Grande... to Lance and Lorelei. Raised in an orphanage, she always strived to do her best in the world of battling. By 10, she had started her journey, and became a renowned star. After the great Brad Matthews rose to power, she was seen as... the female Brad Matthews. These two never have battled, but are much the same- lonely, determined, and at the zenith of the Pokemon world. After she turned 16, there were no more Championships- Brad Matthews had retired, making the public lose interest. She relaxed for a while, met her true parents, and continued training her Pokemon. After Brad's return, she too returned to battling, and has continued to be a true champion up to now.

Your Pokemon... Fill out one of these for each one. (Note that you can only do four at a max!)

Name: Thor
    Species-Electivire
    Description and Personality-A shiny Electivire, this energetic battler is often determined to win. Free-spirited and independent, this first Pokemon of Serena was found in Kanto at the Power Plant. Under Serena, he has become a huge powerhouse.

Name-Argent
    Species-Metagross
    Description and Personality-This shiny Pokemon was Serena's second, and was found in Mossdeep City as a Beldum. It is a quiet, solemn battler, but has a great work ethic and will fight until the last try. This Pokemon became a great asset- the ghost type is hard to beat. It is one of Serena's greatest assets.

Name- Melana
    Species-Salamence
    Description and Personality-Serena found this female Salamence in Mt. Coronet a long time ago. This Salamence has scars on her wings from countless battles. Serena's mount, she is closest to Serena. Melana is a free-spirited, independent Salamence- and is more than willing to show her worth.

Name-Virgil
    Description-Virgil is shiny, and is pitch black. He has two rings, inlaid with rubies, and made with gold. One is on each middle claw. He also has symmetrical spiral scars on each of the four fins protuding from his head. His eyes are red.
    Personality-This quiet loner seems cold on the outside, but on the inside is a nice, kind person. He just wants to be a good person, and wants a friend, a companion after millenia of exile in the clouds. He is also mysterious- and almost never talks to anyone, including Serena. His niceness, however, does not belie foolish naivete- Virgil is very intelligent, and will lead Serena on the righ path.
    Why they chose your character-Virgil chose Serena due to her battling prowess. She is focused, a good battler, and therefore, would be able to focus on the mission. Virgil was also lonely- and knew Serena was too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    OOC-

Okay. The second character is accepted, Brad, but I have a small problem with your post. It's more than a bit over-exaggurated with the parasite Pokemon. 300 Skarmories? You probably hadn't read this, and that's okay, but it took almost every character and most of their Pokemon to defeat six of the parasite Pokemon, and still the Foretress parasite Pokemon managed to use explosion and separate the group. They are hard enough to knock out, let alone kill, and not so common that more than ten would realistically attack a group. I guess I'll add in that the only three ways to defeat a parasite Pokemon (and all of which take more than just a little effort, as they are far more powerful than normal Pokemon, even if they are weaker than "It") are: 1) KO it, meaning it faints. This means it can still come back later, but is basically unable to fight or move for at least several hours. 2) Kill it. This would take a huge amount of effort, likely more than one Pokemon, and a post that fully describes the event so that you believe it's really possible. And it's unrealistic to say you killed more than one or two unless you're in a large group with many fully-ready Pokemon. 3) Catch it. This means that you can use the Pokemon as your own, and that the parasite has been killed (due to the heat and particle effects of the PokeBall). It is now a normal Pokemon and put simply another one of your characters. There are limitations though, with all of this; don't say you killed, KOed, or caught many of them all on your own, with little preparation, or if the situation is completely random and common. Catching parasite-Pokemon is acceptable as long as your total Pokemon number does not exceed five with the parasite-Pokemon you have caught. You don't need to post a sign-up description for any parasite Pokemon of Pokemon you have caught.

I'm probably going to post in-game tomorrow or the day after. Don't really feel like it now... But I'll check back when I can to see how it's going along, at least.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    I edited my post to lower the number of Pokemon killed by Brad. i just didn't know Parastie Pokemon were stronger. here are two posts.

Serena:
    "Huh?"
    "Hello. You are near Mt. Coronet. I am Virgil, from the dream. I am your Pokemon guardian. You are to help us defeat the parastie infecting Lord Arceus. I am commonly known as... Rayquaza."
    "Oh... i remember know. Thanks. Oh wait, you left. Oh well. Time to explore."
    "Go, Melana!!!"
    The Salamence emerged from its ball, and Serena mounted the dragon. Then, they flew through the cavern, finding hno other people, like Virgil said they might. Instead, they ended in a whit marble cave, filled with 3 dead, burning Skarmories. Then, the cave shook, violently, and she thought she heard a trainer. But it was just an afterthought. She continued to walk, and flew up a tunnel. She reached a certain level, filled with fossils, and flew in. Suddenly, a Parasitic Dusknoir appeared. She summoned Argent. The Metagross looked prime for battle.
    "Argent, use... Psychic!!!"
    A red beam of energy engulfed the Dusknoir and went through the parasitic ghost. However, it didn't seem all that damaged, and Serena noticed.
    "What? Its barely damaged. Argent, use Psych Bomb- Rapid Fire!!!"
    This special move of Argents ent a ton of red energy orbs at Dusknoir attaching to it, and exploding. After a minute, the explosions stopped. The Dusknoir was still alive, and attacked the Metagross with a Shadow Ball. Argent flew into the wall, so Serena sent Thor. Thor used a Thunderbolt, blue and big, to strike the Dusknoir, but it didn't do that much. Then, a series of Shadow Balls, flew at the shiny Electivire. Serena withdrew it, and argent once again used a Psychic attack: Psycho Storm. This storm of red energy broke through the Dusknoir, and it fell asleep. It was heavily damged, near death, and Serena wanted it. She sent a Premier Ball, which caught the ghost Pokemon. She named him Charon- he was merciless, cold, antisocial, and sadistic. However, he had a knack for battle, and he would change as Serena raisec him.
    "Wow... That parasite is amazing... almost like Pokerus..."
    "Yes, Serena, it is. But it is malevolent, and... parasitic. That is why we need to disinfect Arceus before something Apocalyptic happens."
    "Indeed, Virgil. Well, I will go. I have to find someplace to rest for the night. Ride, Melana."
    The Salamence, Serena in tow, flew off of the platform and up the tunnel. Then, the tunnel ended, and Melana blasted a Dragon Pulse through the hole.
    When she got through the hole, she saw a trainer... and his Pokemon. This man was tall, and had a shiny Charizard, covered in diamond, a Tyranitar, a Torterra, and a Lapras. A black man, covered in muscle, wearing nice clothing. She realized at once who this man was... her male equal. World Class Pokemon Master Brad Matthews.

Brad/Melena:

Brad was sitting with his Pokemon, relaxing, when a dragon pulse shot through the hole over the tunnel. He was not phazed, but a bit... curious. The person who rode out of the hole rode on a Salamence... female, experienced. The trainer had red hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and revealing clothing. The trainer, he realized, was none other than the one elite trainer he'd never faced before- Serena Deonikos. She sent out a shiny Electivire, called Thor, and a Shiny Metagross, called Argent, and an obviously recently caught Dusknoir, Charon. His Pokemon were already ready to fight- Hades looked excited, Gaius was up, Juno was in stance, and Katerin has surfaced. However, they both realized who each other was, and their Pokemon relaxed.
    "Another trainer, hmm. Seems she has 4 as well. Ah, she is your equal. I saw her on the TV, I think."
    "Yes, Dante, it is Serena. Serena Deonikos. My supposed equal. She as well has a guardian, right?"
    "Yes, what you know as Rayquaza. To us, he will be known as Virgil, like Groudon is Ahmenra, or Giratina is Celbirayth."
    In Serena's mind, a similar process was goin on, as she looked at the man across the room.
    "Is that Brad Matthews? Dante, or rather, Dialga, beat me to him, no offense."
    "None taken. Yes, its him- my equivalent. Finally, I get to meet him. So, he has Dialga?"
    "Yes, Dante is his guardian, and Dante chose well- he is as good as you. I think those Skarmories we found were killed by his legendary Charizard- the one of the white flame."
    "Hmm... That makes sense, Virgil. Lets sit down with him- this cave has a lake and grass, a perfect hideaway to rest in. I hope I get... acquainted well."
    "Focus on the mission, not the man, Serena- you aren't here to find love, alright?"
    "Yes, Virgil."

"So... how did you find me, Serena Deonikos?'
    "I traveled up the tunnel you left, Brad Matthews."
    "Well, isn't that clever? Well, i need to patch up the hole, lest Pokemon invade. Juno, shift the rocks to seal the tunnel." Juno did so, and Thor electrocuted the water to kill any parasite Pokemon. An enraged Milotic rose from the lake- it had the parasite as well.
    "Gaius, use Solarbeam!"
    "Thor, use Thunder!"

Both attacks hit point blank, as vines ensnared the Milotic. As it was hit, it blacked out, but it did not die. Thor an Gaius fired off one more round, and killed the Milotic. Hades then roasted the meat, and cut it up.
    "Want some? Its a delicacy."
    'Sure, Brad. I'll have some."
    The two trainers ate well- the Milotic, female, had babies at the time, so Brad and Serena got an even better meal.
    "So... tell me about yourself."
    "No. I don't like dispensing my life like soda from a machine, my dear. Eventually possibly, but not now." Brad, although retaining his coldness, felt the warmth of attraction sweep over him."
    "Oh well. Those are nice Pokemon- well raised."
    "Thank you. Thats why I'm known so well, after all." Serena felt the same warmth as Brad, but it was getting late- they needed sleep. So both trainers of the elite went to sleep, having found a partner... for now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Fen ran following the Ai, Momo, and Umber with Naomi at his side. The light of the will o wisp and Umber's neck flames flickered off the walls, lighting most of the way. after a while of running Umber suddenly stopped at an area of the cave and looked to its right.

"huh?" Fen looked around confused, squinting into the darkness. He finally was able to make out the outline of Villy through the darkness. Fen instantly perked up, relieved to see she was okay and rushed to her giving her a hug.

"Villy! i'm so glad you're okay!" Fen said happily. he realized what he was doing and immediately let go, embarrassed. Fen scanned the area some more to see Danny sitting on the ground with his pokemon pacing around him.

".....Danny? are you okay?" He called into the darkness. Fen's eyes suddenly lit with realization. "I'm so sorry! Villy, this is the sisters, Momo and Ai" He said pointing to each respectively. Having being done with his introductions, he walked over to the cave wall and leaned against it, sliding down to a sitting position. Naomi immediately followed and curled on one side of him.

"Its been over a day since i've slept... its starting to take its toll..." Fen's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Fenix's voice

"Fenra, two new trainers have awakened. Their names are Serena and Brad. Be on the look out for them"

"You work me too hard, Fenix... let someone else do it for once." Fen said out loud as he began drifting to sleep. "If they aren't found by the time i wake up... i'll go get them..."

"I guess it can't be helped.... i work him very hard" Fenix said out loud as Fen began to drift to sleep.

Fen's eyes were becoming heavier as he looked around the area one last time. Danny already looked as if he'd sleep some too. His eyes wandered over to Ai and Momo who were standing with their pokemon talking and finally to Villy who seems to have been able to keep her cool through this whole event despite the situation. Fen admired and respected that about her. He smiled at Villy as he watched her image become steadily more blurry. Then let his head lean forward as his bangs covered his face and he began to fall asleep

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back