• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End of America

Maj. Cor

With love, grace and strength.
    Years
    George Washington also said not to meddle with other nations affairs and look at us now :(...

Yeah. Theodore Roosevelt and Fredrick Delanore Roosevelt said the same thing; we tried not to get involved with the German, Italian and Japanese wars, but we ended up getting tied in the middle. When I think about it, I guess we can't help getting tied up into things; it's not our fault we get attacked so often. I mean, we could do things to sort of get ourselves out of situations where we could get attacked by other countries, like pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq, but that seems like it'll never happen. :( There's so many things we can do to just stay out of it.​

Backup

Maybe Next Time
    Years
    America certainly does have its problems...

1. The rapid decline of fossil fuel, and the lack of alternate resources.

Though people are "working" on it, they need to hurry the heck up. D: I read an article a few days ago about some state out West that's developing some car whose fuel runs on water and something else that escapes me at the moment.

They should NOT be working on cars that use water. D: I did an extensive paper about the lack of water today and it's stunning. We're all gonna die of thirst! D: Not really, but still, they need to work on some corn run cars or electric cars. =/

America's size is sometimes bad because we basically need cars to get around. We can't do much with mass public transportation, except for in cities. =/

2. The water crisis currently effecting the South west, AZ, CA, NM, NE, etc.

Kinda went on about that above but people need to be informed that if they don't stop using and wasting so much water, then there's going to be none left. ... We need to lower the population. By very many. I feel that the Earth is overpopulated.

3. The current political landscape.

Not even going to go into politics. ._. Just no. That needs to be worked out itself.

4. America's rapidly decaying infrastructure.

This annoys me to no end. These bridges and highways were not built to last so long and the government isn't doing anything to fix them up. Yeah, yeah, I know we have no money for it, but it's a serious public safety risk. I do not want to see another bridge collaspe and more innocent people die because of this government's laziness. They won't do anything 'till something forces them to. D:<

5. The global economical situation and Recession.

Okay, so, I'm not that concerned about this. We're just hitting a bad time that took us years to get to. I mean, this took us years to take us up to this point of a financial breakdown. So, it's gonna take us years to recover. Competition with developing countries isn't going to help, though.

On the hand of the economy, lots of people are concerned that China or what was it, India are going to surpass us and we won't have the #1 economy in the world anymore.

First of all, is it all that bad if we're not #1? We don't need it to be happy. Lot's of pressure would be off of us.

Now, see, China is just selling selling selling, in 20 years or so, they're going to need to start buying buying buying. Along with their growing population and such, they're people are going to want more rights, meaning the government's going to have to crack down on them.

China already has so many problems of its own that if it ever does get to the top place in the world economy charts, it can't sustain it. The USA has so much pressure on it to keep it's economic place, that once China gets it, they'll be the ones will all of the pressure on them. They have all of those starving people (not like we don't) and other problems just can't sustain the #1 spot for long, especially with their type of government.

Right now, China may be booming, but a few years down the road, there are going to be serious problems for them.

6. The possibility of Nuclear Warfare.

With this, there's almost no denying that if someone shoots off a nuke, there's going to be an all out World War. =/

The Middle East and the N./S. Korea areas are where my eyes are on right now. Who knows what's going to happen with Egypt, and that could change quite a few factors. Something needs to be done about all of this in the Middle East.

And that's all I can answer right now because I'm quite tired. ._.

Back