• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End Of The World

What would you do before the end of the world?

• Spend time with my family

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Go on a shopping spree

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Hide in my basement

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Visit pokecommunity all day long

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Try to get my crush to like me

• Do bad things, like robbing banks, stealing cars, etc.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Eat anything I want without fear of money or fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Say goodbye to all your loved ones, but only for a bit (that's alot of people :P)

• Spill all my secrets

• Destroy your house

• Play tricks on your enemies

• Commit suicide before the world ends

• Get tons of animals

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Like I've said in a previous end of the world thread,I would grab myself a mecha and be a hero 8D

*cough* Well,talking reality,I'd probably spend the majority of time with those I care most for~

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    The phrase "killing spree" comes to mind...

But no, I suppose I would spend the day as I normally do. Play videos games in the morning, work during the day, and watch anime at night.

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
    I woud spend all the day with my family and with my friends,then I woud confess to girl that I have a crush on and last , but not least I woud try to break some kind of world record XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    I would do bad things just to see wat it feels like.... EX like robbing a bank and w/e just for the heck of it

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I'd jump into the pokemon world and steal one of team rockets nifty rocket blaster machines and live in space =)

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I don't know what I would do, cause I don't want the world to end. I'm to young and haven't done anything with my life. But I would probably make it the best day of my life.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Like I've said in a previous end of the world thread,I would grab myself a mecha and be a hero 8D

*cough* Well,talking reality,I'd probably spend the majority of time with those I care most for~
    I would do the same!! Stand alone and fight the end of the world with magic! Not to be a hero though, not primarily at least, but because I power. XD

As for those I care the most, I mostly won't be able to find them. I'd probably want to be alone if I can't find them. I think I'd like to see the end of the world. Laugh & smile at the end, and wondering, "kakkoi, what's next, Kami-sama?"

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I would give up on trying to hide all my secrets.
    I would tell the world what I was, who I am, what I've done, who I aspired to be, and everything.

But moreso than that, I would go to the girl I love and I would be with her until the very end. She makes my life worth living.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back