• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The end of Yuu-Gi-Oh only five days away

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ok, since the anime ends in five days, I got this idea from a member on Toonzone forums. Just post your ratings for the sagas up to the current Ceremonial battle. (Only expects two peopls to respond to this ^^)
    Out of 1 to 5 are the ratings,

Duelist Kingdom Eps 1-40 - 3: The start of is was kinda off, and it had a very rough feel to it, but as it went on towards some of the later parts of it, it got a lot better. The duel with the Chi twins is where this saga started picking up and where I started to really like the second anime. The duels were not that great at the start of it, towards the final duels it really picked up. Love the Pegusas duels.

Rebecca Duel Eps 41-42 - 2: It's an ok saga, it really wasent that great. We got to see Rebecca for the first time though. The duel in it was kinda, weak and offbeat.

Cyber World Heros Eps 43-45 - 4: I really liked this saga, since it picked up the old motif of playing diffrent games. Of course it's a filler saga and wasent in the manga.

Dungeon Dice Monsters Eps 46-49 3: Really great saga, it wasent a filler so when I first read it in the manga I thought it was gonna be the new game.

Battle City Eps 50-97 - 5: Really good duels here. At the start of the saga you get some really good story build ups. Really did a good job on Malik. The first few duels were a tad bit drawn out,lol. I liked some of the final duels in it though,yuugi v Jonouchi.

Noa's Arc Eps 98-121 - 1: Really dident like this, a good deal of the duels were just boring, and this filler was WAY to drawn out for my taste, dient really do much as a filler since we still got the DOMA arc.

Battle City Finals Eps 122-143 - 4: Really good saga, it ended the un godly long Battle City saga,lol. The final battle was really well done. The Jonouchi v Malik thing was cool. I dident like the Seto V Yuugi duels though.

DOMA 144-184 - 5: It had its great moments like Yuugi losing and then going psycho on Insector Haga, but then everybody but Kaiba acted out of character. Sure, it was understandable for Yugi, but Anzu was too clingy, and the others were too goofy. The villians were good, but I dident like a few of them. The final battle was kinda long for my taste, but over all one of the best anime fillers ever.

Kaiba Corp Grand Prix Eps 185-198 - 2: Duels were not that great, it was to slow in the final duel...WAY to slow for me.

Pharaoh's Memories Eps 199-219 - 4: Second best saga out of the whole thing. You find out why Ryuu's Yami hates Atem so much. The battles took place out of order, but that happens a lot in some animes. I like that we got to see mana in it.

Ceremonial Duel Eps 220-224 - 4: Really good duel. Atem v Yuugi was really nicley done and the anime did it even better, there was a lot of story jamed into these five episodes, but it's expected.

Febbie8

dOrK
    Years
  • okok :P im not the worlds biggest yugioh fan but :P i admit i watch it sometimes X.x
    oh yea n blue... WORK ON YOUR SPELLING!!!

Duelist Kingdom Eps 1-40 - 3: hmm... it was ok... the first couple of episodes were sorta bland and it was WAY too predictable :P

Rebecca Duel Eps 41-42 - ???: i have no idea... -_-;; is rebecca that lady that arcana was trying to save??? :S dunno

Cyber World Heros Eps 43-45 - 4: this was my favorite :) cause it was sorta cute (dont mind me) and the plot line was ok :)

Dungeon Dice Monsters Eps 46-49 2: this one... i didnt really see the whole thing so.... ^^;; but from what i saw of it... it was really confusing @_@

Battle City Eps 50-97 - 3: these were ok too :) but some of the stuff was REALLY confusing @_@

Noa's Arc Eps 98-121 - 1: i saw like... one bad episode :S

Battle City Finals Eps 122-143 - 3: 2 words... TOO SLOW!!! they drew this out for way to long... -_-;;

DOMA 144-184 - ???: i have no idea... i dont even think theyve released this in AZ yet :S

Kaiba Corp Grand Prix Eps 185-198 - ???: huh?

Pharaoh's Memories Eps 199-219 - ???: what in the world is this???

Ceremonial Duel Eps 220-224 - ???: is this supposed to be the movie??? 0_o;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Febbie8 said:
    okok :P im not the worlds biggest yugioh fan but :P i admit i watch it sometimes X.x
    oh yea n blue... WORK ON YOUR SPELLING!!!

Duelist Kingdom Eps 1-40 - 3: hmm... it was ok... the first couple of episodes were sorta bland and it was WAY too predictable :P

Rebecca Duel Eps 41-42 - ???: i have no idea... -_-;; is rebecca that lady that arcana was trying to save??? :S dunno

Cyber World Heros Eps 43-45 - 4: this was my favorite :) cause it was sorta cute (dont mind me) and the plot line was ok :)

Dungeon Dice Monsters Eps 46-49 2: this one... i didnt really see the whole thing so.... ^^;; but from what i saw of it... it was really confusing @_@

Battle City Eps 50-97 - 3: these were ok too :) but some of the stuff was REALLY confusing @_@

Noa's Arc Eps 98-121 - 1: i saw like... one bad episode :S

Battle City Finals Eps 122-143 - 3: 2 words... TOO SLOW!!! they drew this out for way to long... -_-;;

DOMA 144-184 - ???: i have no idea... i dont even think theyve released this in AZ yet :S

Kaiba Corp Grand Prix Eps 185-198 - ???: huh?

Pharaoh's Memories Eps 199-219 - ???: what in the world is this???

Ceremonial Duel Eps 220-224 - ???: is this supposed to be the movie??? 0_o;;

HEY! How about you type in spanish and I correct everything you get wrong? ^^, really people I'm new to english I havent known it my whole life. Uh the other stuff you don't know about are sagas that havent aired in US yet. Most of them are from the anime and manga...wait they all are! LOL

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Febbie8 said:
    >=( blah blah :P i dont really like yugioh anymore X-x i did when it first came out for the first couple of weeks :P
    the manga is better than the show :)
    The manga is the same thing as the show.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Imakuni? said:
    the amercan anime is almost over?
    no America's a long way from being done we just started the DOMA arc last week. well here's my rateings don't be surprised

Duelist Kingdom Eps 1-40 - 5: it was good Kaiba actually had a heart back then the only part I didn't like was Pegasus.

Rebecca Duel Eps 41-42 - 4: I liked these episodes it was cute the way Rebeca kept saying Yugi was being mean even though she was a little wierd

Cyber World Heros Eps 43-45 - 5: I loved these episodes I never get to see tham anymore

Dungeon Dice Monsters Eps 46-49 - 3: low scoring on this one I don't know why but thw fact that Duke accused Yami of cheating the entire time just kinda killed it

Battle City Eps 50-97 - 5+: I absolutely love these episodes Marik is the absolute best bad guy ever created even though the Arcana and first rare hunter duels were slightly annoying

Noa's Arc Eps 98-121 - 4: pretty good but Noa's voice was just so *beeping* annoying, and 4kids chopped it to bits

Battle City Finals Eps 122-143 - 5++++: if I knew how to put an infinity sign next to that 5 I would because I adore these episodes Malik just kept getting even more and more psychotic every episode and the duels were cool the only thing that was wrong in the dub was that they mentioned the shadow realm to much.

DOMA 144-184 - 5: I like it so far as I mentioned earlier I've only seen 3 episodes of it but from the numerous screenshots I've seen I'm gonna love it
    (even thought they gave Varon an australian accent)

Kaiba Corp Grand Prix Eps 185-198 - 3: never seen anything but screen shots for this one but from the looks of it it was pretty good

Pharaoh's Memories Eps 199-219 - 5+: I've been watching this arc since the beginning in Japan, yes I've watched it in pure nonsubed Japanese and parts made me cry some had me sitting on the edge of my chair others I just had to stare amazed It's just so cool with a plot that twisted all over the place I absolutely loved TK Bakura and Priest Seto and Yami looked awsome in his pharaoh cloths (and cute as a baby) and the battle scenes were cool.

Ceremonial Duel Eps 220-224 - 5: me likies *goes off to cry over the ending*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Almost over in Japan, eh? That's sad, they could have gotten so much more out of this anime, seriously, I thought Yu-Gi-Oh would last a decade or more o_O

I haven't seen anything that's aired in Japan, so I'm just rating the American episodes.

Duelist Kingdom Eps 1-40- 4: Since I had no idea about all the game rules that were broken back then, all the duels seemed perfect. I love it, it was the absolute original story, the foundation for everything that's happened now. I wish I could have seen the episodes where Kaiba is absolutely evil, though, at the beginning of season 1, but 4kids is so disgustingly sensitive =/ Still, everything felt great back then. Pegasus was and still is my favorite villain.

Rebecca Duel Eps 41-42- 3: Average duel, nothing special o_O

Cyber World Heros Eps 43-45- 1: Boring, absolutely boring. They tried to make a new spin on Duel Monsters but it seriously got messed up. In retrospect, though, it almost seemed like a test version of Enter the Shadow Realm.

Dungeon Dice Monsters Eps 46-49- 2: Meh...boring game, confusing rules, way overdramatized.

Battle City Eps 50-97- 5: Absolutely excellent...all duels, all characters, perfect. What else can I say?

Noa's Arc Eps 98-121- 2: Useless diversion. I liked the revealing of some of Kaiba's backstory, though, and the fact that we got to see people like Tea and Gozuboro (sp?) duel. Took way too long, though. Noa wasn't a convincing villain, especially after he instantly switched to Yugi's side at the end.

Battle City Finals Eps 122-143- 5: Had me on the edge of my seat. I was glad everything was finally coming to an end, mainly because the story was so good. Every duel was exciting, though I could predict almost everything because there was no way there would be any other matchup than Yugi vs. Marik in the finals.

DOMA 144-184- 2: So for, it seems like a clone of Battle City, with the three dragons instead of the Egyptian god Cards, with the whole theme of Yugi battling endless minions of a mysterious organization...at least, that's the only direction I can see this arc going.

And I don't know about any of the other ones <.<;;

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • hehehehehe

...annnnd we'll just edit this puppy ^ ^;
    ~blue

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Yu-Gi-Oh is Cool...B)

Yu-Gi-Oh isn't over...in Georgia...:)

The Episodes that are showing over here are Yu-Gi-Oh "Waking the Dragons"...;)

elite13kid

I rule!
    Years
  • i just seen an episode last saturday {Sept. 25, 2004} i think it was that day...well it was i think teh second episode of when the monsters come alive...well i am not really into yugi oh but i happened to see that episode,...the yugi and yami talks tothe dark magician girl and unlocks one of the three dragons locked in a crystal thing... :shocked:
    it was pretty kool...i have to say that...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ahem true it has "waking the dragons"(Doma[Doom] sounds better[9/11 issues probably])
    Doom is my favorite(Yugi gos psycho on Insect Haga WEEE! and jonouchi on Dinosaur XP

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • In my opinion, when this anime is over, they better learn how to milk taht gravy train like POkemon is and make some more. Keep it going till it dies off.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    um...they are making Yugioh G tho...i think a couple years after the gang split up cuz Yugi makes his appearence in it...

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    PokemonMaster said:
    YGO will prolly never die, so thats that. And I AM a YGO Fan.....And they are making "Waking The Dragons" here also.

YGO mactually has a end in the Manga. YGO has ended in Japan, it's not like pokemon.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    You mean, as in a new anime? If so, what characters are going to remain on the new version?
    I think I can clear that up [SPOILERS]it's called yu-gi-oh: Next Generation (or Yu-gi-oh genex as I've heard) and it's supposedly like 5 (or was it 10 or 20) years into the future with a whole new cast(including a boy named Yuki Judai and a girl named Tenjyoin Asuka) and some new monsters go here for pictures of the boy and girl: https://www.janime.net/Genex/characters.html , I haven't heard much about it though story-wise if I remember right these two chars. go to a dueling acadamy or something like that.

Edit: I finally figured it out the boy is somehow related to Yugi from the first Yu-gi-oh cuz he inherits a card from him[/SPOILERS]
    The end of Yuu-Gi-Oh only five days away

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Ahh...unfortunately, I suppose Yuki Judai can't be Yugi's son since they don't share the same surname...I was hoping he'd be Yugi and Anzu's son or something ._.;; What would he be then? I don't know of Yugi having any relatives. I can definitely see a resemblance in the face though.

I hope it'll be good...though the cast from the old one was perfect. How could they ever top it? o_o;;

Back