• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    What will you do if you knew the world was going to end the next day. The next day the world will be gone and destory by a bomb or something. It will just end. What will you do? How will you live your last day alive on earth?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    ....honestly...I have no idea....There are just too many things I want to do and and not enough time to do them in one day.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'd freak out and head to the Evangelions 8DD Better safe than sorry >: D

^I might do the above :x
    Either way,end my life without any regret~Anything pertaining to that will do =3

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
    If the world were to end the next day..
    ..Hmm..
    I'd go to Japan and fill up on Ramen. ^^
    Then, I'd return to the United States and write my Will while watching the first, second, and third Inuyasha movies. xD
    That would be an awesome day.​

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
    id go to japan and get some good homestyle ramen ^_^
    then id probably gather all my pokemon stuff and fly to the moon and create a socity all pokemon lovers come and can live and trade pkmn with everyone.

THE END

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'd live it up, that's for sure. As to exactly what I would do...tough to say. I think people would act differently than what they think if they were actually put in that position. o.O

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    meh..I'm a christian,...so...

I'd live my day,..die...go to heaven,...train as an arc-angle (they are the ones who will fight at "THE END OF THE WORLD" against...well,you know who..)and get ready for the time.....

that is what would happen...

Edit:get married real fast,and lose my childhood...the good way....(what?! honest! you guys wouldn't do the same?!! :laugh: )

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Go to a bar (who's going to care, we're going to die XD), get drunk as a skunk, and die without knowing it.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well if the world was going to end then I might as well confess my love to her now and be with her for the last 24 hours..it's a shame that I'll never see my kids though~

The world will end though, at least not yet =/

Years
    I would pray... alot. I'd hope I wouldn't die *too* painfully. That, and I'm a religous person. :x
    There's not much else I can do in one day. I'd be foolish to try them at all. I mean... we're all going to die, and I'd hate to die trying to do something important.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Actually I would drink several pints of beer and be saved then hitchhike across the galaxy.

Ahh the towel has many usefull purposes.

Years
    If it were ever possible, I'd be as insane and weird as I want to be, go cosplaying, drink a few beers, then kill a few people... Or I could just try to spend that day with my friends. That works too... XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Ah, what an interesting question that has been brought up here.

I wouldn't really waste my time on watching movies, go on the computer, and such. I would spend my last day on my family. Now that I think about it, I barely do spend time with them, so I'll show that I apprecite my family by giving up my last day on earth for them. Then maybe go out on the lake shore beside my house and think about the memories I've had in the past. Then dig a grave and bury myself 1 minute before I die.

What can I say? I don't do much if it's the last on something.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Go to a bar (who's going to care, we're going to die XD), get drunk as a skunk, and die without knowing it.

Haha, I like that idea. I think I might join you. XD

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    I'd watch the sunrise, have a drink with my closest friends, spend the day with those I care about and watch the sunset.

Back