• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Endless Character Battle v1

stringzzz

Banned
Days
  • Recently I've tried to come up with some kind of original Forum Game that I've yet to see on here. I had no luck, until I recalled taking part in a game on a very different message board many many years ago, it was called the 'Endless Character Battle'.

Here's how it works: I will post an image of a character. The next poster will have to re-draw that same character, also drawing their own character defeating that character. Drawing an original character you created is not required, you can do that, or you can draw some existing character such as a Pokemon, or whatever you want. The poster's image can be drawn by hand, digitally, or by any other medium. Don't worry if you have lacking art skills, as long as you can draw the previous character to some form that looks at least somewhat recognizable, it's okay. Then, the next poster repeats the process by re-drawing the previous character and their own character defeating it.

WARNING: This Forum Game takes a bit more effort than the typical one since you need to make some art in some form.

I hope the idea is pretty clear, here's the first character that's about to be defeated in some way:
    The Endless Character Battle v1

I don't know if this game will be by any means successful and interesting, but I'm willing to take the gamble on it. :3

Back