• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eon Dimension Clan

What name should I use

• eon dimension clan (edc)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • eon revoulution alliance (erc)

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • The new hope clan (NHC)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The future awaits clan (TFA)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The tommorow lives clan (TTL)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    ey y isnt it working???????

is was supposed to be no Ubers...

omg thats 3 Ubers so far... if u want retest without UBERS, send me a PM,
    but Ubers aside, u could use some improvement and i can help u with that but heres ur score

Strategy: 30/50
    Knowlege of Moves: 17/25
    Knowlege of Types: 12/15
    Being able to Predict opponents Moves: 8/10
    your Score: 67/100 *Score might be modified

ur in until further notice...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    u know i've been keeping up with this clan replies and i would have replied sooner if only my phone would let me sign in but....

Mukkamoto ur way too cocky for ur own good, u think coming over here saying that oh we have to have respect and reputation, that is clearly a sign of weakness. RRC is not a well respected clan, other forums and websites actually look down on u. now im not talking thrash but u should watch ur mouth. but we're sorry if we actually have lives and dont tweak out on this and get perfect IVs... i could go on but ur just not worth the time. i hope u read this.

behbod55 y do i get the feeling that we're going to be at war soon with RRC?

well, lets see here
    one i dont have perfect iv'd pokemon and it means i have a life yeah,
    lets see you read every post made on this thread? hmmm your talking and you seem to say like you have the best battlers, let me see your newest recruit doesnt even know what and uber is, let alone standard clauses is :D

richdevildog559

Years
    well, lets see here
    lets see you read every post made on this thread? hmmm your talking and you seem to say like you have the best battlers, let me see your newest recruit doesnt even know what and uber is, let alone standard clauses is :D

what the hell? u seem to have selective eye sight because i never said that we have the best battlers... we just started in case u havent noticed. secondly y did u go around the arguement? so whats the reason behind some of ur clan, let me rephrase....ex-clan members leaving RRC for Mike Ukiuki's clan?

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hmm....this could be a problem for if your clan goes to war with RRC our alliance could be in question...
    why? well because RRC are our greatest allies...and you guys are new anyway i dont think having feuds with other clans is such a good idea =/

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    what the hell? u seem to have selective eye sight because i never said that we have the best battlers... we just started in case u havent noticed. secondly y did u go around the arguement? so whats the reason behind some of ur clan, let me rephrase....ex-clan members leaving RRC for Mike Ukiuki's clan?

Lets see Mike did this on 2 occasions and he is a great friend of RRC and the Ikasu clan will be our allies, so we have no problem. If you new the history i was in Mikes first clan [The Nintai clan,ask sol if you want to] and he was my leader before until it was shut down. The came the RRC and he joined then left and joined and we already new he was gonna leave since he said that in our community chat room

hmm....this could be a problem for if your clan goes to war with RRC our alliance could be in question...
    why? well because RRC are our greatest allies...and you guys are new anyway i dont think having feuds with other clans is such a good idea =/

look sol is experienced and knows how to behave, thanks sol....you are also our greatest allies :D

richdevildog559

Years

sol52, im srry if our little fued might reflect ur committed alliance with RRC, i just dont appreciate him trying to start stuff over here with our clan. we have nothing against RRC, its just he was a little disrespectful coming over here and saying that ur founder was weak cause he was kind enough to let us be an alliance with u guys...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    sol52, im srry if our little fued might reflect ur committed alliance with RRC, i just dont appreciate him trying to start stuff over here with our clan. we have nothing against RRC, its just he was a little disrespectful coming over here and saying that ur founder was weak cause he was kind enough to let us be an alliance with u guys...

i didnt say he was weak [and i wasnt meaning that in anyway, sorry if i did] and TOWA our founder who is on holiday said no to any more alliances, maybe sol might know abt that. Thats why i had to refuse the offer,
    and i said our members dont want any more alliances, its not just me.

richdevildog559

Years
    i didnt say he was weak [and i wasnt meaning that in anyway, sorry if i did] and TOWA our founder who is on holiday said no to any more alliances, maybe sol might know abt that. Thats why i had to refuse the offer,
    and i said our members dont want any more alliances, its not just me.

im not trying to dog on the refusal of the alliance i can understand that, but its just ur already making assumptions that were weak. im sure every clan that has started had their weakpoint at one time. what ticked me off was the respect and reputation part. come on. u think were going to have respect 2 or 3 days into our clan?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well i understand what you are saying but you have to realize these things can quickly elevate into flaming sessions which sadly result in the closing of a thread(in most cases) but on another note i was not informed of our alliance until PokemonGamer told me...and i have to admit it was a little soon to be making more allies but it is always good to have more :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    i will ask for forgivness on behalf of mukka [hes a good friend of mine]
    so lets turna new leaf....we're alliances but friends, and Good Luck with the clan

richdevildog559

Years
    i will ask for forgivness on behalf of mukka [hes a good friend of mine]
    so lets turna new leaf....we're alliances but friends, and Good Luck with the clan

lets just call it an even truths, we were both out of line and ill admit i was childish. but all i ask, is just give us time before we can join as an alliances, so that we r known a bit more.

Years
    lets just call it an even truths, we were both out of line and ill admit i was childish. but all i ask, is just give us time before we can join as an alliances, so that we r known a bit more.

well ill agree to being one of the people who didnt like alliances in the first place, but i think alliacences always form the beginning, therefore isuggest,like you said, we think abt this later :P.
    and sorry for what mukka caused since he was a little sad, but nothing to worry now, we're all good.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    ok you guys settle down no one is negotiating a war right now so you guys just make up! Ok if you guys have any perssonal issues deal with it yourselves not on the clan thread! sorry if I sound mean just this isn't a place for arguing! I have nothing against the rrc or makkumoto for not accepting my request.
    anyway charizard i'll put you as a rookie for now but I can't let you represent the clan until you have a all non uber pokemon.

thank you to richevildogg for admiting your additude and saying sorry and defending me and thank you to urahara for apologizing on behalf of mukka

well, lets see here
    mukka I know what richdevildogg said was wrong but you should not be insulting my members!

u know i've been keeping up with this clan replies and i would have replied sooner if only my phone would let me sign in but....

Mukkamoto ur way too cocky for ur own good, u think coming over here saying that oh we have to have respect and reputation, that is clearly a sign of weakness. RRC is not a well respected clan, other forums and websites actually look down on u. now im not talking thrash but u should watch ur mouth. but we're sorry if we actually have lives and dont tweak out on this and get perfect IVs... i could go on but ur just not worth the time. i hope u read this.

behbod55 y do i get the feeling that we're going to be at war soon with RRC?
    devildogg the rrc are a very good and respected clan.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back