• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Epic Challenge: Hoenn Region (Sign-up/Ooc Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Everyone's sign-up's were acceptable, so I'll attempt to do this with nine people instead of seven. I tried to settle this by matching people with a pokemon that fits their personality.~*Kanto*~ can have Skitty, and I do not know why, but Corphish seems to match with you best, Rubii Naruto. Altin, you can have Ralts if you do not mind. If you're not satisfied, then post here with a pokemon that may match you. I'm just trying to include everyone in this!

To ~element: Okay, you're all set to begin! You're Accepted!

btw, everyone needs to make trainer cards!!

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • i just brought out my old one XD

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • thanks for the trainer cards, guys. I wanted to have the bio's up yesterday, but now they will not be up till tomorrow. I have a game tonight so I won't be able to get around to it. Sorry, everyone!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Mines in my sig, made my post aswell as you know. Nine people you say? I'm sure you can manage that mate.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Gallade of sand: The sign-up will do. You can have electrike like I said before.

Bio's will be up this afternoon! Sorry for the wait!

RenviLLe

Spinning around!
    Years
  • Can I join please? Here's a sign-up sheet !

Full Name:
    Seyren Gilitzer

Nickname: Either Seyren or just Ren

Birthday: 2nd Of October

Hair Color: Plain green. Don't miss it with a leaf >.<

Hair Length: Not too long, but at least reached the back

Hair Style: Her hair is kind of straight, but started to become wavy in the end of her hair.

Eye Color:
    Dark Brown

Height: 5'3"

Body Structure:
    Her body size is just normal. Not too fat and not too thin. It's just that she's a bit short >.<

Basic Clothing:
    A yellow shirt with a small ribbon tied on the collar. She paired it up with a red mini skirt and sometimes a green vest for the top.

Accessories:
    Normal reading glasses. She put them on her head if she's not reading.

Personality:
    Ren is a girl with a very strong will. In the other case, she's the princess type who want a lot of things with everything must be fulfilled. Yet again, with her strong will, if she doesn't get what she want, she'll always try to achieve it herself which make her able to stand for herself. In an addition, she's kind of childish and is a slow-thinker. She's not that selfish when it comes to friends anyway.

History:

She's raised by a wealth family in Petalburg city. Since child, her parents spoiled her so much which made her has the princess stereotype who get everything she want just by asking for it to her parents. Except for schooling and shopping, she almost never get out from the house and spent her time by playing some games, reading mangas, or watching TV until one day, she got really bored. That day, she walked around her park to got some new sensation of life and accidentally found a wild Skitty lurking around in her flower field. The Skitty looked really happy playing with her family's flowers and Ren kept on watching her from a distance.

After a while, the Skitty noticed Ren's Presence and tried to approach her. Ren's really happy and she played with the Skitty for a whole day. Since then, she decided to become great Pokemon Trainer later. After her met up with the Skitty, she also got better in her social life and has a lot of friends in the school. And finally, after some years, she's finally able to become an official pokemon trainer and now here goes, her life as a trainer.............

Preferred Starter:

Skitty, a Kitten Pokemon

RP Sample : Never made one, maybe this would work?

It's saturday evening. The sky was red with the scenery of beautiful sunset displayed over there. Meanwhile, in one point of petalburg city, a big debate is going on between a father and a daughter. It's Ren, who wanted to become a pokemon trainer but is not agreed by her father. There, the debate goes on. "Father, becoming a pokemon trainer is my dream since years ago. Why did you say no so lightly?!? I don't understand. You always heard me before!" yelled Ren at her father.

In the other side, her father just keep silent and close her eyes. "Then this time, you're the one who must hear me now. Being a pokemon trainer is tough, and from what I know, you've always been raised as a spoiled kid. I think you can't survive well outside there for now. Wait until you get more mature!". said Ren's father. His words were so right which made Ren hard to answer. She believed that she could live well out there, but she couldn't deny the fact that she was raised as spoiled kid.

Is it enough? >.<

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • I already talked to you, RenviLLe.

~*Kanto*~, you need to add a history before you continue.

The next part of chapter one will be up as soon as I'm done with bio's

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • I hope I don't get infracted for this! I just wanted to put up some updates and such.

First off, Chapter three is up. It is just in my last post I made.

I need trainer cards still from people who haven't given them to me.

~*Kanto*~: I need a history, please!!

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
  • Name- Ryan

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Appearance- Ryan is about 5' 4", and is always wearing his lucky black hoody, holes torn at the thumbs of course. Ryan has black hair that goes barely goes past his eyebrows, and goes about one third down his neck. Ryan usually wears a shirt of a band he likes with Abercrombie shorts or tan slacks. Ryan is very good with computers and electronics, and usually walks around with his Samsung Handheld Computer. He's usually hanging out with his best friend Adam who he's known since he was 4. (Haha I had to mention you ~Element) Ryan has small muscles but is very tough and can pack a punch!​

Personality- Ryan is very active and can some times act like he's hyper active some times. But, when Ryan meets some one he doesn't know, he usually is silent and acts a little gothic, or just is straight out mean. Nonetheless Ryan is very fun to hang around, but sometimes is a bit chatty.​

History- (This is all true up until one part) Ryan grew up in a simple town in Hoenn. His parents divorced when he was two because his dad was an alchoholic and spent practically no time away from the bar. So, Ryan grew up with his Half-brother Chris, his step-dad Barry and, his step-sister Amanda. He later moved to a section of Kanto where there were many Pokemon trainers, and this is where is story begins....​
    ___ Improvised

Preferred starter- Electrike​

Rp Sample: (From a different website) Me - Ryan walked up to the front of Professor Eizo's lab. He thought of his earlier experiences with his father's Riolu and how he would be somewhat prepared. He had his guitar case strapped to his back in case he needed to sooth his Pokemon after he got it. He walked over a few feet and opened the door. He screened the room not noticing Professor Eizo anywhere.
    "Professor Eizo?" he yelled out, "Are you here, I'm ready to get my starter!"​

Other Person - "Hello there are you looking for your first starter Pokemon" said axier looking at Ryan very intensly.
    "Hey Mightyena and oh crap I keep forgetting his name all the time the Pokemon will be coming shortly" said axier with a surenessin his voice.
    Then all of a sudden Mightyana came out with the starter back in his mouth and coming behind him came some of the best pokemon. "So which Pokemon will you choose to be your starter today"said axier with excitement in his voice. "A pichachu is allways a good choice, or would you be interested in a tallow or are you looking for a cyntaquille maybe then come and choose your very first partner."​

Me - "Oh, I must take this Cyndaquil!" he exclaimed, "It's the perfect Pokemon for me!" he said as he crouched down in front of the Cyndaquil and pet its head. (There was no sentence minimum)​

Last edited:

coy261

pokemon master
    Years
  • Name- Austin

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Appearance- Austin is about 5-5 he always wears a headband,jacket,and black jeans

personality- Almost always silent even around his friends but never silent around pokemon, also when he gets the chance he goes on trips to new places

History- Austin grew up in a small quiet town in the Hoenn region he lives with his uncle while his mom is traveling and his dad being a gym leader. Then one day a huge storm came while Austin was in the forest next to his hometown when he found a lone cyndaquil shivering in the rain and when Austin checked on cyndaquil to find out cyndaquil has a really bad cold so he took cyndaquil to his uncle who is a pokemon healer and Austin waited and waited untill he went into the room with cyndaquil inside and then his uncle said cyndaquil was going to be ok then the next day Austin took cyndaquil back to the forest where he said good bye then went back to his town to find out that cindaquil followed him then when Austin found out cyndaquil was following him he told cyndaquil "Do you wana come with me"? and then cyndaquil said in his pokemon speech yes. So that starts Austins adventure...

Preferred starter- Cyndaquil

So can i join?

Smileman

Years
  • Name- Austin

Gender- Male

Age- 13

Appearance- Austin is about 5-5 he always wears a headband,jacket,and black jeans

personality- Almost always silent even around his friends but never silent around pokemon, also when he gets the chance he goes on trips to new places

History- Austin grew up in a small quiet town in the Hoenn region he lives with his uncle while his mom is traveling and his dad being a gym leader. Then one day a huge storm came while Austin was in the forest next to his hometown when he found a lone cyndaquil shivering in the rain and when Austin checked on cyndaquil to find out cyndaquil has a really bad cold so he took cyndaquil to his uncle who is a pokemon healer and Austin waited and waited untill he went into the room with cyndaquil inside and then his uncle said cyndaquil was going to be ok then the next day Austin took cyndaquil back to the forest where he said good bye then went back to his town to find out that cindaquil followed him then when Austin found out cyndaquil was following him he told cyndaquil "Do you wana come with me"? and then cyndaquil said in his pokemon speech yes. So that starts Austins adventure...

Preferred starter- Cyndaquil

So can i join?
    You forgot your RP Example, lol.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Name- Shaun Alexander
    Gender- Female
    Age- 12

Appearance- Shaun has shoulder length straight chestnut hair which is bordering on fine, and not that remarkable. Her eyes are a cold ice blue color, and she can convey practically any message to any person through a look, or a glance, or a glare. She is tall, and you can tell that she's athletic, not because she's got a lot of muscle or anything, but you can just tell for some reason. She has normal type skin without the slightest trace of a tan, which is kind of weird considering the fact that she spends a lot of time outdoors. She normally wears a white and brown striped polo, white, light brown, and gold plaid shorts, white ankle socks, and white running shoes. She also wears a silver chain with a feather supposedly from Lugia on it though she hides it under her shirt. On formal occasions she wears a knee length black dress with silver trim, delicate silver sandals with a very low heel, and a thick silver bracelet on her right wrist, she is wearing the chain with the feather, but it is hidden as always.​

Personality- Shaun is a normally pretty easy to get along with, even if she doesn't like you, she'll at least act decently polite towards you. She is a brilliant athlete, so she knows a lot about being a good sport and fairness, whether she wants to be fair or not, or a good sport or not, she'll still play by the rules. It takes a strong, well aimed insult in order to make her upset, and it takes a lot to get her angry at you as well, though most of the time you can expect only to have the silent treatment for days and weeks on end. Shaun happens to be very good at silent treatments. Otherwise, she's pretty nice to just about everyone. During battles, she is strategic and strong, and will do whatever it takes to win, but she accepts losses with a smile.​

History- Shaun was an athlete from the start, from the very windy night that she was born in Sunyshore City. Though her father left the family when she was young, her mother thought that it was a good thing she showed so much interest in sports. When she was three years old, she was enrolled in karate and gymnastics, and then joined a soccer and basketball team when she was almost five. She thought that sports were what she wanted to do. She didn't really care for pokemon that much up until she was nine years old. That was when she got her first taste of battling, when she found an starly in the woods that was being attacked by a chatot, and she decided to help the starly out. In the end, she battled the chatot and beat it. That was when she discovered that she really enjoyed coming up with strategies and battling others, and decided that she wanted to become a pokemon trainer. It almost became an obsession, though she also focused on her athletic activities.​

Finally, when she was ten she was able to have a pokemon, her family moved to Verdanturf Town, but that year a storm struck her town, damaging buildings and felling trees, luckily, Shaun's home made it through the storm unscathed, but others weren't so lucky, and she stayed at home for a while longer while they rebuilt the city. Now she is twelve years old, and spent the last two years putting all of her effort into sports, knowing that she might not return to athletics after she decided to become a pokemon trainer. She's excited to begin her pokemon journey, though she has decided to try to keep up with sports in her spare time.​

Preferred starter- Electrike​

Rp Sample:

Ithilethiel plucked several plump, red berries from a nearby bush, somewhat crushing them with her teeth before she swallowed with a gentle shake of her head. She preferred meat, she would much rather have meat than these berries, but she also didn't have much of a choice. Without a pack, she couldn't hunt as successfully, and when she came back from hunting without any food, berries was what she was forced to eat that night. They didn't taste too bad, better than having to eat leaves when there were no berries and she had had an unsuccessful hunt. She plucked a few more berries from the bush and ate them, though she barely noticed their sweet flavor or their juices that ran over her tongue as she pressed them against the roof of her mouth to release their juices.

After she had eaten enough berries so that she was, not exactly full, but satisfied, she returned to the large, hollow oak tree that was her den. There wasn't much room, but it was fine for one wolf, though she couldn't stand up without bending her neck, as the tree wasn't hollow all the way through. Ithile had brought in moss for it, if she couldn't be in her old den again, she might as well make her new den comfortable. She placed one paw on the springy moss, as if testing it or something, before entering the tree, her head held a little above shoulder height, and curled up on the moss. For a few moments she stared out at the darkening forest, listening to the rustle of leaves an animal passed nearby, her mind clear for once instead of foggy, like it normally was. Then she yawned, she really was sleepy, and she hadn't had a good sleep for Sky knows when, she had slept restlessly for quite a while, and she didn't believe that tonight would be any different. Ithile laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes; she was asleep after a few short moments.

I have to be dreaming, Ithile said to herself as she stood in a fog clearing, squinting to try to see past the blanket of fog, but it was next to impossible. Instead, she walked cautiously forward, her ears pricked, her eyes alert. What is this place? I don't believe I've been here before, and if I have, it certainly wasn't foggy that time. Then desperate cries reached her ears, and, alarmed, she ran forward to see who it was. It was her pack, they were being attacked by a band of rogues, it was early morning, and most of them had been asleep. Ithile could see her best friend in the pack, Silivren, lying on the ground, her eyes half-closed no! Not Silivren! She ran over to her friend, ignoring the battle that was going on around her, "Ren?" Ithile whispered, and Silivren, Ren's, eyes opened fully, and a flicker of recognition appeared in them, "Ithile, you've got to defend the pack, we may not be much more after this, leave me, I'll be alright." Ithile doubted that, given the wounds on Ren's flank, but she knew that she would lose Ren and many more if she didn't fight as well. Staying as close to Ren as she possibly could, she ran forward to help a losing packmate, biting the attacker viciously on the leg. The wolf recoiled sharply, twisting around to see who had done that, with a growl he turned on Ithile, lunging forward, paw extended to unbalance her, Ithile jumped back with a snarl, and the opponent's blow landed on a branch, cracking it in half. Ithile continued to try to avoid the attacks while moving in for a quick nip on the foreleg when she had the chance. After a while she decided that her opponent was strong, but slow, and with, possibly, less endurance. The opposite of herself, she was weaker than most wolves, but also faster and with more endurance. With a snarl, she slammed into her opponent from the side, unbalancing him, before biting down on his hind leg, the opponent growled deeply in his throat as he kicked out with his leg while standing up again. Ithile prepared to face him again, but just then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Silivren's eyes close as she let out a sigh, then her whole body twitched once before she was still, completely still. No! Ren! She could feel the opponent moving in, ready to strike, but all she could think about was Ren, she moved aside to avoid the blow, wolves of both clans were fleeing into the mist. She ran and grabbed Ren around the scruff of her neck, "fine," she snarled through the mouthful of fur, "you win, I surrender," with that, she left, dragging Ren's body, intending to head to the chestnut tree she and Ren had played around as pups, but she couldn't find it, she was certain it was here, and then she looked back, Ren's body was fading away, somehow it disappeared in a wisp of mist, and there, in the fog, she could see the silhouette of a wolf, a wolf so unbelievably familiar, "leave, Ithile, I'll be alright. Don't come back here, the rogues have taken over." "Ren?" Ithile murmured, "Ren! I'm sorry!" She cried into the fog, but the shape had gone.

"No! Come back!" Ithile said. The dream was much like the many others she had been having, it was a distorted version of the actual battle. Her whole pack had fled, separated, she doubted that she would see any of them again, most especially Ren, who had died in that battle. She closed her eyes, not wanting to remember, but she couldn't keep the memory from coming back to her, she shook her head, "go away," she muttered, "I said, go away!"

arvandor.org/mainland
    Ithilethiel Mithrandir
    One of my wolfen characters on another roleplaying site

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Smileman: I do not want that script writing!!!! And it's really hard to accept you since you really do not know which region we are even in. We're in Hoenn, not Kanto. In other words Denied.

To coy261: There are so many things wrong with your sign-up. I already talked to you about the cyndaquil thing, but that isn't the only thing wrong. First off, your sign-up was way too short and what you did have was extremely poor. Your grammer in it is horrible. Plus there isn't an rp sample which means you probably didn't even read all the rules. Without a doubt I'm going to have to say Denied.

To Slytherfang: You sign-up was very good, but there should be some mention of your going to Hoenn to make it a little more clear. And yeah, you still need the rp sample. Right now, you're Pending.

Smileman

Years
  • I understand no script writing, but I was just putting that in to show you more of it, I don't post like that, that was me and some one else. And honestly, it's not a big deal that I didn't know the region.

Smileman

Years
  • Actually that isn't what happened, (but I understand what you're saying, I just put Kanto, since it is the most commonly used (at least with what I'm in.).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back