• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Episode That Never Gets Old

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • What's the one episode that you have watched a bunch of times and still continue to enjoy? What is it about that episode that you like so much?

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • I would have to go with "Gotta Catch Ya Later!". There were some parts, I think at least one or two, that brought tears to my eyes. But I love the episode.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Most episodes I really like to rewatch. But honestly I think any episodes about a main member catching a pokemon and gym battles I can always rewatch. As well as when pokemon evolve.

However so that never get old to me are these. Don't know the titles so forgive me.

Sceptile vs Blaziken, end of Battle Frontier.
    Charizard vs Blaziken, Johto League.
    Gary vs Ash. Johto League
    Paul vs Ash, Sinnoh League
    Ash's Krookodile episodes, Unova.
    The Episodes in the DP Series about Team Galactic.

The very first episode I can probably watch over and over and over. As I loved the song at the end.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    I guess Ghoul Daze. It was a creepy yet enjoyable episode. Also since ghost type Pokemon are my favorite it was another reason why I liked it.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Ehh I'll rewatch any episode. I ahven't watched enough Pokemon Anime and I even missed out on a lot of Hoenn episodes, but I'd say I could rewatch the Gengwr and Haunter episode from Indigo League. Silly Gjost type manzai lol.

Years
  • For me it's a tie between The Ghost of Maiden's Peak and Bye Bye Psyduck; the former was creepy which I loved, and the latter was such a fun episode imo.

Years
  • I really loved Memories are Made of Bliss. It was sad when I first saw it since it was the last episode of DP, but just recently I rewatched the whole DP series and when I got to this last episode I was on the verge of crying. DP was when I was first introduced to this anime and now knowing that it actually ended I guess left a big impact on me. I could watch it over and over again I guess just because it's a really good and deep (to me) episode.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    The Showcase Debut. It was a beautiful animation when Serena cut her hair. Also I like Shauna.

Flame45

Lost in the echo
    Years
  • I would have to go with "Gotta Catch Ya Later!". There were some parts, I think at least one or two, that brought tears to my eyes. But I love the episode.
    Yep, definitely Gotta Catch Ya Later! for similar reasons. It's the most nostalgic episode for me and coupled with Misty's Goodbye, it brings me to tears everytime i watch it.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • ''The Song Of Jigglypuff''.It was a funny episode where jigglypuff couldn't sing and ash,misty and Brock help her to sing at last she ends ups drawing on everyone face which makes me laughing every time.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The beach episode from the Original Kanto season, I believe it was banned in the west though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Battling the generation gap, because watching dawns mamoswine cheerleading with pompous on his head is so cute!

Raerae

The Black Swan
    Years
  • Basically anything within the Indigo League, hands down!

Though specifically adored Pikachu's goodbye, simply because it was such a tear jerker, and I miss the original anime intro, as well as Ash's old... Everything. From Veronica Taylor, to his companions, and how convincing and nostalgic his character's always been. <3

Flame45

Lost in the echo
    Years
  • Everything. From Veronica Taylor, to his companions, and how convincing and nostalgic his character's always been. <3

Definitely miss the old VAs too, watching the puns that are actually funny from Indigo League is so nostalgic <3

Years
  • I used to watch it religiously from the first episode up until the end of Battle Frontier and then partway through Sinnoh League and then I just stopped. I have been watching a bit of Black and White on Netflix but I also haven't seen the XY movies, Giratina and the Sky Warrior, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Zoroak: Master of Illusion, Kyurem and the Sword of Justice and both Black and White Victini movies.

If there are any episodes that I'd rewatch they wouyld have to be:
    I Choose You
    Pikachu's Goodbye
    The Bridge Bike Gang
    A Real Rival Rouser
    Pokemon Ranger: Heatran Rescue
    Home is Where the Start is

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I loved those giovanni fantasies meowth had.
    Meowth: Imagine giovanni walking around barefoot in his office.
    James: Why isn't he wearing any shoes?
    Meowth: It's casual friday!

Back