• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ESO Battle Thread ~ [Look for round one ESO battles here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Welcome to the Extreme Speed Open #3 Battle Topic!

Here, you will post your battle requests for all round one battles. You may also PM/VM your battle requests if you'd like to battle anyone specific, but all others need to be posted here, NOT the Rules and Results thread.

I'll explain how the battle topic works: If you'd like to have a tournament battle, you must post:

1) The type of battle (Standard, UU, Singles).

2) Amount of Battle Points you're wagering

3) Any special battling terms (AKA, "I'm using one Uber, is that ok?").

And example battle request looks like this:

"I need a 2 point standard singles match. Any takers?"

Once the battle is complete, you MUST report the results in the Rules and Results thread, NOT THE BATTLE THREAD. Remember: If you do not post your results in the Rules and Results thread, the results will not be counted.

Only one person has to post the results, and the loser can confirm if he/she wishes. The only information I really need is how many points were wagered and who the other fighter was, but any other additional info, like "That puts me at 7 points!" is much appreciated.

Just a quick tip: If you see someone is looking for a battle and you want to respond, don't simply post again in the battle topic, hoping that they'll be around to see it. VMs can work wonderfully in these situations, and will ensure that no requests get ignored.

Lets make the ESO #3 one to remember! Good luck to all!

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Remember, guys. Donating stuff to the ESO gives you an additional 2 BPs, so that makes a great difference in how much you'll battle here. So, if you want to get those BPs, pick out some of your Pokémon to donate (Events, Shinies, Recently-hatched and great-IVed and EV-trained good-IVed Pokémon, for example, are always appreciated), send me a VM, and as soon as I receive your donation, I'll let Aura know so that those 2 points are yours. Be sure to VM me, instead of PMing me. I kinda always end up ignoring PMs, anyway. Any other questions about prizes, or other things that need answering can be also answered by me, if Aurafire nor Volkner's Apprentice aren't around at the moment...

Here's a list of all people that have donated so far, and what they've donated:
    Goketsu - Great-IVed Aerodactyl (30/31/30/10/31/31)
    No nick - Stephen - 18493 (Secret: 61743) - Lv. 1 - Jolly - Sep. 05, 08 - Day-care - Likes to thrash about - Stats: 12/7/6/5/6/7 - Rock Head - Stone Edge, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Wing Attack

junoliv - 10 ANIV Celebi (29/12/26/31/28/31)
    No nick - 10 ANIV - 00010 (Secret: 0) - Lv. 70 - Modest - May. 03, 07 - Hoenn - Alert to sounds - Stats: 240/137/163/182/164/166 - Natural Cure - AncientPower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song

Master Krillin - Shiny Gloom (15/12/15/6/3/20)
    No nick - Tai - 60343 (Secret: 00722) - Lv. 52 - Serious - Oct. 23, 08 - Route 229 - Likes to run - Stats: 132/78/85/96/84/57 - Lucky Chant, Natural Gift, Moonlight, Giga Drain

vjycoffs - EV-Trained Swellow (22/31/28/9/26/30) (EVs: 252 ATK & SPD)
    No nick - VINCENT - 07735 (Secret: 48854) - Lv. 26 - Jolly - Nov. 21, 08 - Day-care - Likes to thrash about - Stats: 73/73/43/29/37/103 - Facade, Aerial Ace, Roost, Fly

Dark Wolf - WISHMKR Jirachi (27/21/31/22/24/25)
    No nick - WISHMKR - 20043 (Secret: 0) - Lv. 5 - Calm - Nov. 15, 07 - Hoenn - Capable of taking hits - Stats: 26/14/16/16/17/16 - Serene Grace - Wish, Confusion, Rest.

BTW, all those that participate in the ESO and lose their points in the first Round, or just didn't make it to the 2nd Round because they didn't get the 8 BPs in time, will receive a consolation prize: a Special Secret Prize donated by me, but I'll only hand these out once they're outta the ESO. For example, since "John" is participating in the ESO, he's guaranteed this prize, but if he manages to get to the 2nd Round, then he loses his right to this prize. But if he loses all his BPs in Round 1 or he doesn't qualify for R2 because of time, then he gets this special prize. So try not to lose that early, people. xD

Last edited:

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    looking for standard battle 3 points

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Looking for an ESO match (preferably Ausssie, if there is anyone Aussie here.)
    2BP, and make it same for the Wi-Fi ladder if you want.

Last edited:

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    still looking for a 3 point battle if anyone is interested. standard rules

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Just a reminder, if either of you wanted to donate and hasn't yet, please VM me to trade before your battle.

Otherwise, instead of fighting with 5BP, losing 3, and still have 2, you'll be fighting with only 3BP and your donation will be what gets you back in the tournament (meaning you become uneligible for a lucky loser match.)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Eh, I have nothing to donate, so I suppose this might be my last match in the tourney. xD

Ooka

Years
  • Well guys, I think I'm done for on this one, my main staller, Blissey seems to have glitched itself into having 0 PP on every move. I personally think this would warrant a rematch, but eh, I doubt it will (Btw, I did use struggle on him, so there's proof :/)

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Hey there guys! I'm up for a fight. We'll do a standard battle, no legendaries, 2 battle points. I will be using some Pokémon that are under the standard ladder, you may do so as well of course. Anyone up for the challenge? I'll wager 2 battle points.

Ooka

Years
  • Eh, I lost (Obviously), funny thing was though, it was tied until I needed my special wall. xD

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Alright, Ooka, are you up for a battle then? Standard, you may decide how many points.

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Ah, alright then! PM me if you just feel like having a regular battle outside the tournament.
    Anyone else up for a battle? Standard, 2 points, no legendaries?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back