• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ESO Battle Thread ~ [Look for round one ESO battles here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Ooka you onloy avoided 6-0 with explosion... so <_< really. and rematch? huh lol its not my fault u had no moves on ur blissey ikno that happens when u use pokesav. thats the only reason why it happens. its not my fault u sav'd poorly. you would lose anyway. 5-0 is a healthy beating.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Lmao, Pokesav? Try again. And anyways, I outpredicted you with the explosion in the first place, and I guarantee it wouldn't have even been close to a 5-0 if my Blissey would have been around.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    out predicted lmao u think i didnt know that. but i couldnt risk over heat. thats y i didnt bring tomb . so i brought the only other thing that would survive. lmao, i kept telling them ur not that good lol

i really need u to rport my win on the results thread cuz i cant double post. so u do that please

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Alright, time to stop. Take it to VMs if you want to argue please.

From what I gather, Ooka was the victim of an unfortunate glitch. Here's what we'll do: Juno still gets the points for the win. However, Ooka will not be penalized any points based on what he said about Blissey. Sound good?

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    No thats not good. i told u pokesav did this to him. you think i fought this to get points i dont need points , i fought this to eliminate him. and now he doesnt get penalized agree you kidding me?. the biast continues. he is out and thats how it should rightfully be. you need to stop this biast. it wasnt a glitch. he sav'd and did it wrong and therefore had no PP its happened many a time wifi didnt glicth him. i didnt do it for the points it was to eliminate him i can get points elsewhere so rightfully he is out

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ooka you onloy avoided 6-0 with explosion... so <_< really. and rematch? huh lol its not my fault u had no moves on ur blissey ikno that happens when u use pokesav. thats the only reason why it happens. its not my fault u sav'd poorly. you would lose anyway. 5-0 is a healthy beating.

We won't be having any arguments or accusations starting right up on the first day, so one more of ANY thing (not including the post you're probably posting right now to Ooka's response, but you should probably rethink that one after I post this anyway) and you'll be docked 3BP. That goes for everyone. If you have a situation, discuss it calmly without accusations via VM, then if you can't figure out on your own VM us. Don't clog the place with an argument. This thread is for requesting battles only. A second offense after the BP dock and you'll be out of the tournament.

You also shouldn't be flaunting any knowledge of Pokesav anything around here. Anyone and I mean ANYONE talking about hacking Pokemon (Pokesav is definitely hacking, don't even try me) will be disqualified and barred from entry into the nearest future tournament.

Lmao, Pokesav? Try again. And anyways, I outpredicted you with the explosion in the first place, and I guarantee it wouldn't have even been close to a 5-0 if my Blissey would have been around.

Aurafire has your solution, so no worries. A rematch won't be necessary, since that's a unique situation and hopefully it won't occur again.

Please get back to regular battle requests everyone.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    incase you didnt kno VA knowedge of pokesav is not an offence. lol i knew this would never go down with you guys that he is out.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • incase you didnt kno VA knowedge of pokesav is not an offence. lol i knew this would never go down with you guys that he is out.

I didn't understand the first sentence, but alright then. It also would be REALLY appreciated by everyone here (and it's not just you, a ton of just-battlers on PokéCommunity do it) if you could type with proper grammar and punctuation.

And we aren't doing Ooka any favors; he posted a situation before the battle ended, meaning he addressed it immediately, rather than just waiting until he lost to say something.

In addition to that, what if something strange happened with your game? Wouldn't you want the same treatment, or would you say "oh my Pokémon glitched, guess I should stop battling altogether"? We give everyone equal chances. And if your only reason for being here is to knock out the assumed 'best battlers' and not to do well in the Extreme Speed Open, then don't enter, battle them in free matches.

Ooka

Years
  • So, I just had a battle, and it's funny Blissey is functioning fine now (If it was a hacked problem, I'm sure it still wouldn't work). :/ But aside from that, anyone up for a battle? I'll just go for 2 points this time, as to try to not knock myself out so quickly. Standard OU.

Junoliv

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    I didn't understand the first sentence, but alright then. It also would be REALLY appreciated by everyone here (and it's not just you, a ton of just-battlers on PokéCommunity do it) if you could type with proper grammar and punctuation.

And we aren't doing Ooka any favors; he posted a situation before the battle ended, meaning he addressed it immediately, rather than just waiting until he lost to say something.

In addition to that, what if something strange happened with your game? Wouldn't you want the same treatment, or would you say "oh my Pokémon glitched, guess I should stop battling altogether"? We give everyone equal chances. And if your only reason for being here is to knock out the assumed 'best battlers' and not to do well in the Extreme Speed Open, then don't enter, battle them in free matches.

proper grammar and punctuation? i dont have the time i have a life. and it didnt glitch he he sav'd it. so if anything he should be out and banned if sav is hacking, as oyu put it.

So, I just had a battle, and it's funny Blissey is functioning fine now (If it was a hacked problem, I'm sure it still wouldn't work). :/ But aside from that, anyone up for a battle? I'll just go for 2 points this time, as to try to not knock myself out so quickly. Standard OU.
    Lol ur proving me right. it worked now cuz u deposited it in your pc.if u used xat you would have come across those kind of situations all the time. thats how i kno of them. ive faced it b4. understand VA? lol the dude "hacked" and is rewarded for it VA?

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
  • Ooka, I'd challenge you if we didn't just battle in the ladder, I don't have very many pokémon fit for fight, so my team would be, pretty predictable, hahah. We should have another match, maybe later in this tournament?
    Anyway, if anyone else feels like having a battle, let me know.
    Cheers.

Ooka

Years
  • Sure thing Johnnyboi, yeah, we don't want to ruin the fun by battling too much early on. xD

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Just calm down, junoliv. If you wanna keep arguing with VA, please do so more calmly, and through the use of VMs. This thread's already chuck-full of arguements about this.

And having a life doesn't mean not taking the time to spell things right. Now, I'll stop talking about this, and gonna ask: Anyone up for a 1-point standard match later on? Once I get home, I'll challenge any takers.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • We've already taken care of it guys, let's not get this started again please...for the love of god. X(

Ooka

Years
  • Don't worry guys, I'm pretty sure we've solved the issue for good. ;)

So I'll battle you -Lugia-, just let me know when you get home.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Looking for a Standard OU match for 2 BP and to be a Wifi PC Ladder match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back