• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ESO Battle Thread V 2.0 ~ Updated Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome, battlers, to the Extreme Speed Open #2 Battle Topic!

Here, you will post your battle requests for all round one battles. You may also PM/VM your battle requests if you'd like to battle anyone specific, but all others need to be posted here, NOT the Rules and Results thread.

I'll explain how the battle topic works: If you'd like to have a tournament battle, you must post . 1) The type of battle (Standard, UU, Singles). 2. Amount of Battle Points you're wagering 3. Any special battling terms (AKA, "I'm using one Uber, is that ok?").

And example battle request looks like this:

"I need a 2 point standard singles match. Any takers?"

Once the battle is complete, you MUST report the results in the Rules and Results thread, NOT THE BATTLE TOPIC! I cannot tell you how many times I have to track down battle results that were posted in the wrong place, and we have way too many battlers to do that this time around. So, the standing policy from now on is: If you do not post your results in the Rules and Results thread, the results will not be counted.

Only one person has to post the results, and the loser can confirm if he/she wishes. The only information I really need is how many points were wagered and who the other fighter was, but any other additional info, like "That puts me at 7 points!" is much appreciated.

Just a quick tip: If you see someone is looking for a battle and you want to respond, don't simply post again in the battle topic, hoping that they'll be around to see it. VMs can work wonderfully in these situations, and will ensure that no requests get ignored.

And with that, let the battling commence!

*Credit to Horizon for approval of this awesome thread =P*

Last edited:

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I need a standard battle, 2 points. PM me if interested

Years
    I need a standard double battle for 1 point anyone interested? Pm me if you're interested
    no ubers
    no legendaries
    sleep clause
    1hko clause
    evasion clause

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I want a standard 2 point battle, no ubers, item clause, sleep clause, ko move clause:D I wouldn't mind doing a double.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    It's in my sig;) one of the spoilers, open at your own risk, lol meet you online:D

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I'm looking for a single OU battle for 1 point.

Species Clause
    Evasion Clause
    Self KO Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Sleep Clause

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back