• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Espeon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    What Espeon; like your own, or just in general?
    I liked my own Espeon.
    EDIT: 3500th post!

~Rene~ :t133:

o.O ...wut?

What advantages or disadvantages would Espeon have if it couldn't tell the future? Meh, not a good one but what evah.

That ones good. It'll stop the confusion of the current one. To be honest, I think pokemon just get along best with their own species. So Espeon's best friend is another Espeon.

What advantages or disadvantages would Espeon have if it couldn't tell the future?
    Advantages:
    -It would be a unique psychic pokemon. Like all psychic pokes can tell the future. (Don't know if that's advantage or disadvantage o.o; )

Disadvantages:
    -It probably wouldn't be able to learn Future Sight ('such and such predicted an attack!')

Well I was lazy and wanted to answer one for both advantages and disadvantages...
    :)​

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Those are good answers. <3

(Offtopic) Love the new Avatar, Marz. I'm currently working on a better one. O.o But all I can work with is paint, so its frustrating.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    K, time to get this place's rating up. E'rrybody rate the thread well please:) As a frequently-posted-on thread it goes with all the other ones which all have a rating, makes us look... not rated xD

So... rate away!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I made an Espeon avatar and sig ^_^ I like it. I made one for Umbreon quite like it Avatar Clicky, Signature clickey. Whaddya think? But Espeon is my main one, hence why it is my sig, and not the Umbreon one, and also hence why I made an Espeon FC.

woot Espeon. I want another PokeGame to be released so I can train an Espeon. Damn it, April 22nd! Come earlier!

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Oh, that is good. I wish my sigs were as spiffy as yours. What program do you use?

And yes, April 22nd is awaited by a lot of us. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I use Photoshop Elements 3, it's quite the useful artistic tool. my good friend flipboi uses it, and as do I. It's got tons of great blend features already in it to make my Espeon Avatar & sig, and the Umbreon as well.

If you've got some poke artwork (most preferably Espeon (guess why)) feel free tah show it off! Tis the new topic. Not a question, but an action.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I do have some 'poke' artwork, but not with me. Its on my other computer. (Its really frustrating when you have to live in two homes) My dad says that he's getting Photoshop, so then I'll be in business. I hear that its really good, but difficult to figure out at first. I'll have to figure it out.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    This place is getting sleepy. Where'd'everybody go?

Anyways... Espeon is cool. I want D/P to come out. The only thing is, I'm not buying a DS, so hopefully by April 22nd, they will have developed an Emulator that plays Commercial ROMs like DP. I haven't checked up on those Emu Statuses, I'll go check it out now.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Maybe everyone got upset? Lets hope not, because it was a pretty stupid arguement. That or maybe everyone is just busy.

Have a new topic, Marz? I can probably scratch up one but I wanna see if you have one first.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I had a DS, and broke it...actually, my little sister did, but that's completely off-topic

But I'll probably get another, not just because of pokemon, but, eh...

The arguement was kinda lame, and no one seems to be here as much since it

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Maybe everyone got upset? Lets hope not, because it was a pretty stupid arguement. That or maybe everyone is just busy.

Have a new topic, Marz? I can probably scratch up one but I wanna see if you have one first.

It's not a topic question, just something to do. Just show off your Espeon Pokemon Artwork, or if you find some on the web, show it.

Remember to give credit if it's not yours.

I had a DS, and broke it...actually, my little sister did, but that's completely off-topic

But I'll probably get another, not just because of pokemon, but, eh...

The arguement was kinda lame, and no one seems to be here as much since it

It was really pointless and lame for everyone to suddenly leave.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I know I'm suppose to give credit, but most of my pictures are pictures I've had for a long long time (Like years!) and I don't remember where I got them from.

Yes, the arguement was very lame.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I didn't specifically you should give credit, DarkIllusion, I was talking to everyone.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    yeah, so at least people are coming to agreement now xD

Are there any places in specific to look for pictures?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    yeah, so at least people are coming to agreement now xD

Are there any places in specific to look for pictures?

Google search it, any search engine. Try to find some one DeviantArt, you never know what you'll find there. I found the left main picture for the FC at DeviantArt, the one with Espeon landing on it's front legs. And this really cool Umbreon picture on DeviantArt.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Yeah, you can usually find really good ones on the DA. (Or really weird one. O.O) Personally, I like to search around on Japanesse websites. X3

I know you weren't telling me directly, silly. I was just clearing somethin' up.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Glad to hear read it! Welcome to the club Ryoku!

kuribohgx

pokemon freak
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 17, 2007
    may i please join the club? i have a lv 100 espeon in pokemon crystal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back