• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The EVEN MORE WONDERFUL Never Ending Word

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Hello, Me is Back. The never ending sentence is getting ridiculous so I am gonna see how a word will go.

I know this word will probably not reach the dictionary but.. just for lulz ;)

Rules:

• Don't bypass the Word/Character Limit!
    • Suggestion: Give a definition to the word! There, I just saved your puny butt from getting Infraction Raped. *Looks at Franny*
    • You can add to the word whatever the yadyada you want to either side of it. Just put it in Bold, please
    • Never ever EVER EVER put punctuation AT ANY TIME!
    • You can make up your own letter by holding Alt and pressing 3 random numbers from your keypad. But PLEASE don't rape that.
    Now, lets put in the root word and you kids add blocks to it. Have fun!

"Jakalicious"

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • PoonaniJakalicious

Definition - A tropical fruit that is Jacked from some delicious jackalopes

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Tsunamipoonanijakaliciosity

Definition- The state of being tsunamipoonanijakalicious; in a state of orgasmic, melon-flavored euphoria with no known equivalent in the natural world, usually triggered by making out in a tsunami

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    HypoTsunamipoonanijakaliciositousitaurinic

ummm...Probably the state of not having enough Mudkip goodness.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Überhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinic

Definition-Having an incredibly low reserve of tsunamipoonanijakaliciosity; in more extreme conditions, not being able to muster energy at all for the melon-flavored euphoria.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Nathre-Überhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinic'ishra-deoul
    Definition: Some magical chant to summon a vampire.

If that counts as punctuation, then
    NathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoul

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • HiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoul
    Definition-A type of time space dimensional awesome portal that can do magical things.

Years
  • AxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybis

Definition - If someone is described as the above, it means they are a bit loopy.

Years
  • utbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokis

If your described as the above, your in love with Britney Spears.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • HelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokis

definition: the action of sending a Britney Spears-loving loopy person to the sun in a rocket

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    SupercalifragilisticexpiladociuosHelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokis

The art of making cakes shaped like a a loopy britney spears.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • JabberSupercalifragilisticexpiladociuosHelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokiswocky

A monster that is loopy about Britney Spears

Ha...I'm so lame

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    DoofenshmirtzevilincorperatedJabberSupercalifragilisticexpiladociuosHelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokiswockyperrytheplatypus

an evil britney spears crazed german guy and his platypus nemisis

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    GodatoDoofenshmirtzevilincorperatedJabberSupercalifragilisticexpiladociuosHelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokiswockyperrytheplatypusshitsu

Years
  • GodatoDoofenshmirtzevilincorperatedJabberSupercalifragilisticexpiladociuosHelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokiswockyperrytheplatypusshitsugaga

To be in love with Lady Gaga (both me and her) <333

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    StonedYoshGodatoDoofenshmirtzevilincorperatedJabberSupercalifragilisticexpiladociuosHelionoptrcsutbueAxxkopshiteroNathreÜberhypotsunamipoonanijakaliciositaurinicishradeoulbejesusingareringofrosesmyenteidoloopybisccrokiswockyperrytheplatypusshitsugagatouchfuzzygetdizzy

A lady gaga loving yoshi on dope.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015

Moderator Note

Uh, guys. Just to save your - and my - desktop from stretching, please try and keep the newly edited word within some spoilers. It'll make posting a lot easier for everyone. d(' 'd)

Back