• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evil Club!

Years
sorry but im a real kirby, i aint no human... sucks up flygon_trainer and his pokemon.. gains all their powers and floats away.. smiling. *waves to sephroph, taunting him*

Years
kirby00 said:
sorry but i was already flaoting away and since you aint a pokemon u cant use skill swap
I'm half and half. part flygon, and part human, but not totally either, and not enough of either for the capture devices to work on me. I can learn attacks though

Years
too bad i said i alrdy sucked you up, and you cant jsut pull out dee dee's hammer lol. neways this sound shella dorky to do dis, so im gonna say look at ym GYm leaders Tourny in the pokemon RP section. Seph's in it and i jsut added ym storyline, its not as good as it would ahve been, but since it was too long i condensed it, but its still good

Years
if I got grounded, you wouldn't hear a word out of my account for 3 months... because the only way I can get grounded is for a bad grade, and that means I'm not off restriction until my next report card.. but my school doesn't have report cards... yay!

Years
wait, how would you know about restrictions about report cards, if you dont ahve any/ (unless u used 2)

Years
now, back to the evil. as of late, the world of pokemon has had a strict lack of collabarating villans. I am here to change that. I shall strike, and I shall not fail!

Back