• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The EVIL Tabby Fan Club

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Star said:
    Canadian bacon? I never heard of it. xD
    No!You must have heard of it!It's bacon only it's canadian.I'll explain.You see long long ago Americans had bacon but the Canadians did not.So the Canadians bought bacon off the Americans and cokked it so it tased worse than American bacon and they called it canadian Bacon. XD

j_spiro1 said:
    Hi, Angel, how youre doing?
    Hey,Spiro,I'm doing just great.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmmm...that's a hard question because I have a bad memory.My first friend.....hmmm....I can't remember. ><

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    My fav gift out the ones I got?my fav gift I actually got a good two weeks before Christmas.My mother was trying to make it so my bro and i had the same amount of gifts and I had one extra so she gave it to me.It was the first Inuyahsa movie on DVD.^^

Go ahead and ask your question,BJ.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmmm...that's tough.

1. <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
    2. Lady of the Shadows
    3. Eliana
    4. Girlgenius
    5. Dark_Espeon
    6. Gardevoir352
    7. deathbyalice
    8. ~Moonlight_Shadow~
    9. Blue Jasmine
    10. Star

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Tabitha said:
    Hmmm...that's tough.

1. <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
    2. Lady of the Shadows
    3. Eliana
    4. Girlgenius
    5. Dark_Espeon
    6. Gardevoir352
    7. deathbyalice
    8. ~Moonlight_Shadow~
    9. Blue Jasmine
    10. Star
    I'm in the list!? That's very nice. Thank you very much. You're one of my best friends too. *points to my signature*
    By the way,next question,what's your favourite flavour?

Back