• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The EVIL Tabby Fan Club

Satoshi's Angel

An Everchanging Angel
    Years
    You know, Toto Tot, I am no longer upset about you calling me Satoshi's Devil since everyone seems to know the truth of me by now. XD

Queen, Yes I am just as evil as Toto dearest. we both claim our innocence but neither of us are truelly innocent. XD

Carson! Hey! Long time not hit! *hits Carson* Lotsa stuff has been up with meh but what's been up with you?

*takes m0ffins from Kylie* Thanks much. I've just been dying without my computer because mom forced me to watch two stupid drama movies.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    What you say?

You spoke in the engrish languages.

Really, nothing.Just I got my grades back up...nothing really new.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Brandi said:
    Dragonair-chan, I'm using invisible mode. I never log off. XD

Carson, that's good. Good grades = internet access. XD

Rudy...rudy? RUDY! *glomps you* Sorry. XD

hey, Jassy. I'm awesome. screwing with my Photoshop trial currently. XD
    Glad you are awesome. Anyway,do you wish me to call you as Totolette? It is really cool name. *gives some Satoshi plushies* My friends like Satoshi too.(DNAngel.)

Back