• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Explorers' Guild ☼ Mystery Dungeon Club

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I never did sign up for this club, did I?
    Username: Laguna
    Pokémon Species: Aron
    Team Name: Strider
    Answer the current topic! I always make sure to have at least one Reviver Seed on me at all times, that's about it though. I don't really use seeds or orbs that much.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • What are your favorite Orbs/Seeds in the Mystery Dungeon games, and why? If you don't have any particular favorites, which ones do you find yourself using more often than others?

Pure Seeds and Reviver seeds i mean reviver need no explanation they help you get through dungeons but if im in peril like a monster house i can use a pure seed and go to the next floor pretty quick so ya thats like definately a fav of mine.

Orbs i dont find myself using alot except for the petrify and foe hold orb for once again monster houses i mean seriously those things are scary D: i need my orb and seed support!

Kimochiru

Keep it quirky!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    This club seems amazing! uvu

Username: Kimochiru

Pokémon Species: Jigglypuff

Team Name: How about.... "The Wanderlust"

Topic- What are you looking forwards to in SMD?

Having got the game, I will say some thoughts as of now [aka spoilers]. So far the plot is decent, as it isn't rushed as much as GTI. So at least that's met my expectations! I'm in chapter 14-ish, and wow! It's so nostalgic! I almost want to burst with feels, seeing Igglybuff and Armaldo, Grovyle and Dusknoir, Wishcash and A.C.T., the Wigglytuff Guild, and Quagsire (hmm?) once more! It's the Connection Orb's old school throwbacks that really keep me going! All the while, SMD really did a great job developing the partner character. The mischievious, but passionate, personality is truly endearing. The background characters do not have as much depth as they did in Explorers of TDS, but they are unforgettable all the same. So far, I really like SMD!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • This club seems amazing! uvu

Username: Kimochiru

Pokémon Species: Jigglypuff

Team Name: How about.... "The Wanderlust"

Topic- What are you looking forwards to in SMD?

Having got the game, I will say some thoughts as of now [aka spoilers]. So far the plot is decent, as it isn't rushed as much as GTI. So at least that's met my expectations! I'm in chapter 14-ish, and wow! It's so nostalgic! I almost want to burst with feels, seeing Igglybuff and Armaldo, Grovyle and Dusknoir, Wishcash and A.C.T., the Wigglytuff Guild, and Quagsire (hmm?) once more! It's the Connection Orb's old school throwbacks that really keep me going! All the while, SMD really did a great job developing the partner character. The mischievious, but passionate, personality is truly endearing. The background characters do not have as much depth as they did in Explorers of TDS, but they are unforgettable all the same. So far, I really like SMD!

Welcome to the guild, Kimochiru! :) The developers of this game must be clever to put all of these references in, which may be good for nostalgia for any of us who have played previous PMD games. This makes me consider that I might get Super Mystery Dungeon again.

What are your favorite Orbs/Seeds in the Mystery Dungeon games, and why? If you don't have any particular favorites, which ones do you find yourself using more often than others?
    Lately I've been enjoying using Training Seed, because I can make my moves level up tad bit quickly.

And here comes next question...

For anyone who have played Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, what's your opinion about Looplets and Emeras, one of the new items in this game?

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
    Years
  • Hello! I love the mystery dungeon series, so I'm glad to see there's a club for it. ♥

Username: Pond
    Pokemon Species: Cleffa, please!
    Team Name: Galaxy

For anyone who have played Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, what's your opinion about Looplets and Emeras, one of the new items in this game?

I found the idea of looplets weird at first, but they've been mega helpful and I absolutely adore them!

Starry Windy

Years
  • Welcome aboard to the guild, Pond!

Personally, I used to not quite fond of looplets and emeras, but I find that some of its effects can mean good things. Type Bulldozer, Barrage, and Toughness, among others, are pretty good and can make it quite easier. Oh, and one more thing... you can use emeras as items to boost the stats when in adventure, as well! (Albeit not permanently)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • It is funny, I have played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, but I have not joined this club.

Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
    Pokemon Species: Honedge
    Team Name: Mandolorians

When it comes to Looplets and Emeras, I find that they are quite interesting and are very useful for going through a dungeon. A few of my favorite Emeras are Toughness, Status Immunity, and Intimidator.

Starry Windy

Years
  • Welcome to the guild, Judge Mandolore Shepard!

And I have a new question (it's been a while for this club to get one, isn't it?)
    In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, there are lots of rescue and exploration teams that you meet. What's your favorite rescue/exploration teams?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Man, it's been a while since I was last here! Too bad I won't be able to talk about SMD since I haven't played it yet... But anyway, thanks for saving the club once again, Windy! ^^

(And welcome to everyone who joined! :D)

In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, there are lots of rescue and exploration teams that you meet. What's your favorite rescue/exploration teams?

Team Tasty for sure! They were just so adorable and I really found it funny how Wurmple was scared of Swellow, who was completely oblivious haha. My second favorite would be Team Seedgey, simply because of their supreme cuteness! :3

What are your favorite Orbs/Seeds in the Mystery Dungeon games, and why? If you don't have any particular favorites, which ones do you find yourself using more often than others?

Pure Seeds and Reviver seeds i mean reviver need no explanation they help you get through dungeons but if im in peril like a monster house i can use a pure seed and go to the next floor pretty quick so ya thats like definately a fav of mine.

Orbs i dont find myself using alot except for the petrify and foe hold orb for once again monster houses i mean seriously those things are scary D: i need my orb and seed support!

Hehehe, Petrify Orbs are a total staple for Monster Houses! xD As for Pure Seeds, I really like them too! It's a shame that I rarely ever find them... :c

Back