• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    ohhhh, your VERY funny speedy...XO
    oh, and i have decided to wipe the chalkboard of my mideval team in favor of a team i was already half done with...
    It's gonna be VERY CREEPY

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    ohhhh, your VERY funny speedy...XO
    oh, and i have decided to wipe the chalkboard of my mideval team in favor of a team i was already half done with...
    It's gonna be VERY CREEPY
    dude your hax is better!!! I distinctly remember, when I had my baton passing eeveelution team I had a nasty plot,swords dance and and TWO acid armors and you had to go and get a crit! oh and speedy are you ready for your demise?

Loto looking at your sig I would have to say it had nothing to do with you. DUnlop has hax luck. He has like the 100 percent chance of messing up your team with luck.
    and no my hax luck isn't that good.....its just for loto, tdb leader and you dark space

Last edited:

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    Thinking about my hax...it is truly only a matter of time until a crit hits. YOU BARELY ATTACKED PERIOD. You only raised your stats as i remember. And when a super-critical hit, you were still done.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    If any gym leaders are available please give KENZULA a match. I have battled Dunlop 3 times and hax was not favorable for him. Shin Akuma on the other could miss with moves like aerial ace and aura sphere and I would not be suprised

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    I see DUnlop made a deal with the Devil to use his hax luck on certain people. Cries in the corner. I thought we were friends.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    lol well, dunlop doesn't always get hax luck; we faced and I won 4-0, and although he did get a critical against my Bliss with his Earthquake from his "Bliss killer", but my Bliss showed that it owns, yet again.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    lol well, dunlop doesn't always get hax luck; we faced and I won 4-0, and although he did get a critical against my Bliss with his Earthquake from his "Bliss killer", but my Bliss showed that it owns, yet again.
    lol I gave it the wrong item, I meant to give it choice band.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Someone has been looking to hunting our leaders down.... Ahh, it's here missingno. Ahh,..... with my last breath I warn the remaining members runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn uhhh dies.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back