• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I'm nearly ready to challenge them :) i dont care if i get beaten i'm just bored and i want a good battle :P

WHOA my 200th post XD lol

and that is what we provide fu nbattles that you never win as you can see no one has beat the league yet .

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    that is true anyways im gonna sya this again I love your OW sprites that you made

Also guys if you mind check out this comic in my sig it is epicly funny

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    I'll be open for gym battles tomorrow just to let everyone know.

pokemonfan123456789

Newbie Rom ideaist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    on my other forum pokemonbattlestrades.77forum.com there are 17 gyms one for each type and an elite 4 and champion

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    on my other forum pokemonbattlestrades.77forum.com there are 17 gyms one for each type and an elite 4 and champion

That is compelte spam and why advertise your gym here :/ also that is so long to beat and no on e would like to have 22 battles :/

Any leader on also EPIC

b
    u
    m
    p

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Currentyl only gracefull assain is on DX but I already VM'ed him so he is mine ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back