• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
    nice to see the umanator has dropped by to pay a visit.its been a while but we pleasantries should be saved for vms.how do can we expect challengers to not spam if current and former manners alike are

Yes my apologies i've dropped by in the hopes of picking up a badge or two and i brought a friend along.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Just to let people know I can't take gym battles today :(

Does anyone know when we are going to make the new thread? I will do it. :/ Just sick of waiting, platinums been out for almost a month!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    wow. this gym is still going strong? i am amazed!!!!

Erm, I wouldn't say going strong. I also see no reason for Platinum to be avoided. U are basically living in the stone age at the moment because the metagame has adapted to Platinum already. :/ Anyway, I will be looking for a battle mid week so, who will accept?

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
    Just to let people know I can't take gym battles today :(

Does anyone know when we are going to make the new thread? I will do it. :/ Just sick of waiting, platinums been out for almost a month!

The only reason it is taking so long is because those of us involved in making the thread want the finished product to be something that all the EGL leaders will be proud of.
    Mike and the rest of you please continue to be patient and I will try my best not to disappoint you

Erm, I wouldn't say going strong. I also see no reason for Platinum to be avoided. U are basically living in the stone age at the moment because the metagame has adapted to Platinum already. :/ Anyway, I will be looking for a battle mid week so, who will accept?

We only avoided Platinum moves until it came out in the U.S. so gym leaders and challengers are allowed to use Platinum moves to the hearts content.
    Haza could you please stop with the flippiant remarks like "I wouldn't say going strong"
    Also I accept this mid week challenge you issued

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The only reason it is taking so long is because those of us involved in making the thread want the finished product to be something that all the EGL leaders will be proud of.
    Mike and the rest of you please continue to be patient and I will try my best not to disappoint you

We only avoided Platinum moves until it came out in the U.S. so gym leaders and challengers are allowed to use Platinum moves to the hearts content.
    Haza could you please stop with the flippiant remarks like "I wouldn't say going strong"
    Also I accept this mid week challenge you issued

Alright Ito, and about the remarks, could you say I was lying? I mean its quite obvious that this league is not what it once was. Sorry if that offends you.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Alright Ito, and about the remarks, could you say I was lying? I mean its quite obvious that this league is not what it once was. Sorry if that offends you.

Could the same not be said about the entire wi-fi battle stadium?nothing will ever be the same.just different.change isn't always a bad thing.but to specifically take shots like an ex-girlfriend seems a bit much.lets try to be respectful to one another here.and best of luck in your future endeavors

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
    last questions

1)7:17, who beat you?
    2) does the challenger team have to be like the gym leaders team, 3 pokemon of the same type plus 3 wild cards?

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
    I want to wish The EGL good luck against the Lucario League! get out there and show them the better Gym! If you need any help at all, I'll do my part!

Piplup112

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    okey I get how to be a gym but I don't have a wifi router! :(

Hey, do you have a wifi router? Is it required to be a gym?
    Oh and my pic doesn't show up! :(

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    I've made a gym, but no-one's joined yet, I'm the only leader :(

okey I get how to be a gym but I don't have a wifi router! :(

Hey, do you have a wifi router? Is it required to be a gym?
    Oh and my pic doesn't show up! :(

yeah,Armarathine and puplup112.you guys are gonna have to stop posting here because what your doing is considered spam.if you two wanna talk to each other I'd suggest VM'ing each other or private messaging because this is not the place for that kind of talk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back