• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Kay, you were never winning 6-4. Why would I do what you told me too and give you an advantage? Completly new Pokes? I only changed my lead from Aero to Marowak (Who FYI, does the same thing in setting up rocks, with three of the same moves ) . And im almost certain it was 5-4, and I switched in Marowak so I could get a free switch in to Gyara who would lol at you.

So 7:17 sydrome chats total crap i only dc'ed when he didnt do what he said which was using the same moves after the first dc.And dc'ing after a clear win for me.

Yeah ,I never agreed to doing that, you DC'd so I should be wthe winner, and plus the only reason you were winning was because of hax >_>

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    Kay, you were never winning 6-4. Why would I do what you told me too and give you an advantage? Completly new Pokes? I only changed my lead from Aero to Marowak (Who FYI, does the same thing in setting up rocks, with three of the same moves ) . And im almost certain it was 5-4, and I switched in Marowak so I could get a free switch in to Gyara who would lol at you.

Yeah ,I never agreed to doing that, you DC'd so I should be wthe winner, and plus the only reason you were winning was because of hax >_>
    orly what would you do with 2 pokes which would die with one hit ko i am not desperate for the gym as you are i did my best which is BEAT YOU and who won >_____>ME and when da f*** did you have gyrados ? u stupid u colour blind ?
    well lets start of with the basics Gyrados is Blue get it when did i have hax u dum ? i don't wanna speak to you dude wasting my time and might get banned for talking a n00b like you

Detox

Considering I cant understand half of what you type, im just going to leave this be.

Also, I wonder when you saw the two pokemon I had left (besides luke and Marowak)

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    well pretty bad since your last 2 pokes were Marowak your lead and luke which you brang in hoping to kill jiraichi so hmm there we have the last 2 pokes which are earth weak anyway let 7:17 decide

Last edited:

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    WoW
    your last pokemons were lucario and marowak so where did the other 2 come from no point in wasting my time on a low rank player like you.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    so your trying to say you had 4 pokemons left in the last battle ? Dude get over it i am better than you in many ways just go buy a life and why do you even bother talking to me are you that sad? Learn to be a good loser.

Detox

Dude, you got lucky, you kept on getting crits, it was 5-4 and you DC'd because I was going to OHKO your next poke and sweep your team.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    o rely shut the **** up it was 2-5 to me you got murked. easy about you beating me if u were a boy at my school i swear i so would have ****ed u up waste **** sweep my team oh no why dont u come on wifi then i was waiting after i beat u agen but seems like ur too **** to play me just shut the **** up and get over your defeat u still have chances for other gyms.I dont wanna hear anything more from u just let 7:17 decide

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hmm things seem to be getting outta control so i as a gym leader can only suggest things to ssk
    1)Nilojan was the first to ask to steel gym leader if im correct (dunno why u offered Syndrome it :/)
    2)from what i can see is that there were 2 matches, first was a D/C and the secong one was DQ'd on purpose since Syndrome changed his lead? not sure since neither candidates are making things clear. from what i know its not a nice thing to go changing 1 or 2 of your pokes between DQ EVEN if the pokemons do they same thing.
    3)I would suggest another battle between the 2, but with 3 steel types, ie ur gyms teams, unless u are doing this. If it ends up being a DQ neither of u get the place.

I'll let ssk do the thinking and making decisions.

Detox

Hmm things seem to be getting outta control so i as a gym leader can only suggest things to ssk
    1)Nilojan was the first to ask to steel gym leader if im correct (dunno why u offered Syndrome it :/) I asked first...
    2)from what i can see is that there were 2 matches, first was a D/C and the secong one was DQ'd on purpose since Syndrome changed his lead?No, he D/C'd because he wanted me to use Stealth rock and I didnt. not sure since neither candidates are making things clear. from what i know its not a nice thing to go changing 1 or 2 of your pokes between DQ EVEN if the pokemons do they same thing. It was already on my team. I simply switched it to the first slot.
    3)I would suggest another battle between the 2, but with 3 steel types, ie ur gyms teams, unless u are doing this. If it ends up being a DQ neither of u get the place.
    It was my type team

Comments in bold. Okay, its fine with me if you talk to ssk.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    1)Nilojan was the first to ask to steel gym leader if im correct (dunno why u offered Syndrome it :/)
    2)from what i can see is that there were 2 matches, first was a D/C and the secong one was DQ'd on purpose since Syndrome changed his lead? not sure since neither candidates are making things clear. from what i know its not a nice thing to go changing 1 or 2 of your pokes between DQ EVEN if the pokemons do they same thing.

good idea mukk.I'm gonna ask that you guys battle one more time to the finish and this time use the battle recorder.you don't have to use your gym teams for this battle and I just want to examine the fight.My decision won't be determined of the winner/loser.but what i see during the battle.so please finish the battle and record it.another he says she says and i gonna have to go with mukks other suggestion and just leave be that spot

Detox

Kay, but lets say if we do D/C...can me and Angela still battle for here spot?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Kay, but lets say if we do D/C...can me and Angela still battle for here spot?
    That just depends on if I accept your challenge....

And seeing how this has been going with the two of you I'm not sure I wanna compete against you....

Nilojan you should be ashamed of your self to show other people such disrespect, I can grantee you that I'm considering to ask SSK not to give you the spot because of your crummy attitude towards your opponent.

But never the less syndrome I said I'd Pm you to battle later I'll do that maybe this weekend...

Detox

Oh, I dont mind if you dont, it is up to you. I just wanted to become a leader here so I could get more battles, lol.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    angela what you mean attitude to sydrome? You wouldn't like it if someone dc's while your winning? And 7:17 i will record the battle on my camera to make sure i won't get suspected for the dc and sydrome i am ready to battle you anytime you see me on

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    HI,
    i had liked to give a try to take over the steel gym my FC and everything is in my sig so please vm me if my request is possible and i will will also send gracefull assasin an message of when we can battle and also i didn't quite understand this part with No pokemon with Platinum movesets are allowed in EGL battles
    could you please explain to me what this means XD.

Posted by Nilojan on the April 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM to ask to be steel gym leader.
    Syndrome asked to be Grass Leader on the March 31st, 2009, 11:28 PM & then asked for steel June 6th, 2009, 09:06 PM. SO technically Syndomre Nilojan was first. In this case Nilojna was waiting to be tested for the position and then you came.

1)Nilojan was the first to ask to steel gym leader if im correct (dunno why u offered Syndrome it :/) I asked first...
    2)from what i can see is that there were 2 matches, first was a D/C and the secong one was DQ'd on purpose since Syndrome changed his lead?No, he D/C'd because he wanted me to use Stealth rock and I didnt. not sure since neither candidates are making things clear. from what i know its not a nice thing to go changing 1 or 2 of your pokes between DQ EVEN if the pokemons do they same thing. It was already on my team. I simply switched it to the first slot.
    It was my type team

Comments in bold. Okay, its fine with me if you talk to ssk.

Even if that pokemon was already on your team your technically changing your lead =/

good idea mukk.I'm gonna ask that you guys battle one more time to the finish and this time use the battle recorder.you don't have to use your gym teams for this battle and I just want to examine the fight.My decision won't be determined of the winner/loser.but what i see during the battle.so please finish the battle and record it.another he says she says and i gonna have to go with mukks other suggestion and just leave be that spot

thumbs up, good you agree with me

That just depends on if I accept your challenge....

And seeing how this has been going with the two of you I'm not sure I wanna compete against you....

Nilojan you should be ashamed of your self to show other people such disrespect, I can grantee you that I'm considering to ask SSK not to give you the spot because of your crummy attitude towards your opponent.

But never the less syndrome I said I'd Pm you to battle later I'll do that maybe this weekend...

Nilojan has a short and does have a reason to, even though he shouldn/t have done so. He could have approached this a little more with care.

Overall this will be the end of this problem, and nilojna will battle syndrome again, and then if anything occurs please fight via VM/PMs and leave the EGL thread alone.

SpazCat

Good Glorple to you!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ^___^

Sorry to trouble you lot but this is run like a league, correct? As in I'm able to challenge y'all and progress to the E4 [hoping I win!]. I wouldn't normally ask but I never saw mentions not of "challenge for their spot" on the first post \=

If at all possible, I'd simply LOVE to challenge =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back