• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Has TDB challenged you for your spot ? Have you ever battled TDB before ? I have battled him 4 times and he has become very difficult for me to defeat. However your style of play combined with your selection of pokemon may prove to be a great match up against TDB. I don't know who to root for , TDB recommended to SSK that I become a member and I went through alot of trouble to convince you to stay. The ambivilance is getting to me now. No matter the outcome I hope that you will remain a member of the EGL
    The confusion of Ito makes me think the battle between me and space would be awesome .

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Who do you battle so much thta you are full i only have 5 on mine?????

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    wHO DO YOU BATTLE ON pbr BECUASE I CANT FIND ANYONE WILLING .....

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Wait I just relised something and that was TDB u can't challenge Darkspace, because a member can only have one posititon on this gym.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Ok looks like I have to do one of these then. The battle between TDB and Darkspace will happen later today and whoever wins becomes E4. Whoever loses becomes the gym leader.

TheGreenPrince

EevEe Evolutions are the BEST
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    o wow why would u want an E4 position? They hardly ever battle. Becuz no one has ever made it that far

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back