• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    you don't? hmm ill log in and out then
    I'll do the same filler filler

there is some major lag here....and why am I so lucky!?! I kind of hate it myself.........

Last edited:

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    well thanks for the battle sorry it wasn't it was kinda one sided congrats on the win ;)
    haha yeah good game! I wouldn't congratulate me, since you're the challenger but thanks anyways, your team kind of needs some special attack in there the one you had was pretty good but not fast enough so yeah better luck next time.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • I think it was a gym battle...I'm not sure actually, and as for Ryan I suggest rethinking your gyrados I like your idea but if your going to use the strategy I think you were going to use (I think I'll have to tell you over pm though don't want to spoil it for you...) but anyways I'm open for some more gym battles!
    ok. Well since he is going to battle Ito, I guess I am going to see what Ito says now.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • um i can't help but notice you are missing a grass gym leader. i would offer but only have one good grass type [ im more of a water type person] though i have had an idear i could if i train those grass pokemon lieing around in my pc boxes. can i get back to you on offering to be a gym leader?

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
  • Just throwing this out there, we should re-establish the chat room that was specified for the EGL, perhaps we can convert the current one we occupy into an EGL chat room. It seems there are quite a few new gyms out there, and I'd love to go to war. We need to organize guys, c'mon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back