• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • All you got to do is this tell me the position you'd like to go for, then pick a gym leader that you'd like to be tested out with. If the leader says you passed the test to me your in if you don't then you are not cut for EGL

Drift_King1

Rawr.
    Years
  • All you got to do is this tell me the position you'd like to go for, then pick a gym leader that you'd like to be tested out with. If the leader says you passed the test to me your in if you don't then you are not cut for EGL
    It has to be one whole theme though, right?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Yes say you want to be a dark type gym leader, all you is 3 dark type pokemon for you team. The remaining 3 could be whatever you want it to be. Some people use it to unbalance a disadvantage, and others don't.

If you have any more questions read the first page because its all there.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • If its taking to long why don't you help particpate. Theres nothing wrong with the first page, it states all the facts and nessicary details. The only differnce between us making the new thread is we are getting a CSS. So everything thats on the first page will just be transferred onto the CSS.

Besides mcash7 on a daily basis how active are you on PC for you to keep on complaining?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Well the home page might be hideous, but not as hideous as the badges you've made.

Besides the front page is to help challengers out. And it states the needed to know stuff very well.

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
  • Well the home page might be hideous, but not as hideous as the badges you've made.

Besides the front page is to help challengers out. And it states the needed to know stuff very well.
    Not even close, The current E4 badges are disgusting. The less aesthetically appealing something is (The front page) the less interest people will have in this gym, that's a fact.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • Wow, guys stop fighting. Both the badges are great. The front page might need some work but its not disgusting. So just quit the fighting.

I do agree with mcash though, this is taking way to long... I am ready to get super active as soon as the new thread gets here.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • well Bly I have no way in telling you that if they are on. Te only way to check if you go to the first post click on the active members list and see if they are on.

Years
  • Not even close, The current E4 badges are disgusting. The less aesthetically appealing something is (The front page) the less interest people will have in this gym, that's a fact.

I actually like the E4 crystals D: they could use some sprucing up so to speak but I like them. I do agree that the front page could use some work but its not terrible .

Anyways I'll also be challenging this gym again soon , I've been busy with life and etc so expect a pm/ vm from me soon guys and girls.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Wait am I still a leader? I am active way more active than ito...

I can battle if anyone wants to lose.:D I will prove I can be active, i'm pumped!
    Yeah you are, the first post keeps having glitches..
    Because I fix the problem then reverts back to the way it was.

has no one even gotten close to the elite 4?
    Nope. Just you.

I think you're the only one =/ I plan on trying though =)
    good luck with that.

Rain:Pain

humani nil a me alienum puto
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    If i recall correctly i remember you telling me you wanted to reach 3-- pages..... well you have done it!
    Congrats? not that you really care anymore......
    Anyways i want to apply to be a leader although, it would be like giving a free badge.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back