• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLU

Returning Tradesman
Years
  • I'd like to be a gym leader. I can offer EV'd and Shiny pokemon as well as items for prizes.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    First Off
    I just want to agree with Nilojan, you should challenge another gym. It would be a shame to see The EGL die out, especially now that you've just had a clearout.

Secondly

Hey! You can't try and bribe SSK to be a gym leader.

1. It shows Laziness
    2. It shows Cowardice
    3. It shows Corruption
    4. It shows weakness
    5. It shows lack of willpower

Ask yourself; Would you really earn the position if SSK had agreed? How would you feel when challenge after challenge you lost again and again because you took the easy way out? People like that don't deserve to be Gym Leaders. Train some more, then challenge someone!

God, I make it sound like my Gym....

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • I'd like to be a gym leader. I can offer EV'd and Shiny pokemon as well as items for prizes.

Another thing is This is a Gym every gym eader and Elite 4 have been chosen for a specific reason which is all of them had some type of test ab ttle.

If you wanna offer pokes to get in ;/ Dude you can just go to some type of Trade Thread.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Everyone connected to the EGL... take a look below SSK's username... I think this means it's the end of the EGL. Shame, really...

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
  • I'm taking over this gym. I've been a part of it long enough to be able to take over it, if SSK is truly gone and retired. I've done enough to be mentioned in the hall of fame, and I wish not for this gym to simply die out after so long. Any objections? I will wait 36 hours, to hear any pleas and complaints (objections?) to the usurping of this gym under my own name. After which i will consider making a new thread...or I will try and continue this thread from this point on.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • I'm taking over this gym. I've been a part of it long enough to be able to take over it, if SSK is truly gone and retired. I've done enough to be mentioned in the hall of fame, and I wish not for this gym to simply die out after so long. Any objections? I will wait 36 hours, to hear any pleas and complaints (objections?) to the usurping of this gym under my own name. After which i will consider making a new thread...or I will try and continue this thread from this point on.
    Yeah I object to that. As you can see I am back.

hi, any gym leader up for a battle? :D pm/vm me plz :D

I'll take you on I guess. I have some time.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It wouldn't be a surprise or tragedy really. Leagues were most popular shortly after DP released and everyone was obsessed with online battling. Its not the same anymore. Let it happen, Im sure you dont want to but its really inevitable.

hi, any gym leader up for a battle? :D pm/vm me plz :D

I'll take you on I guess. I have some time.

I assure you that the above never took place.

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • hey wats up everybody looks like im bakk
    Sup Sonicking.

It wouldn't be a surprise or tragedy really. Leagues were most popular shortly after DP released and everyone was obsessed with online battling. Its not the same anymore. Let it happen, Im sure you dont want to but its really inevitable.

I assure you that the above never took place.
    I'm sorry, but who are you again? To have put your input were it doesn't belong.

But all this gym really needs to do is wait for HG/SS to come out since lots and lots and lots of people are dying for this game.

sonicking

stratagist
    Years
  • Sup Sonicking.

I'm sorry, but who are you again? To have put your input were it doesn't belong.

But all this gym really needs to do is wait for HG/SS to come out since lots and lots and lots of people are dying for this game.

nothing really been real busy with school nd work...lol just been doin a lil traing nd wat about u

soooo its been a while and know im lookin 4 a battle...lol

Last edited:

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ... Hey guys

Whatever happened to that brilliant idea you guys had 2-3 months ago ... you know ...

REMAKING THE THREAD >.>

I can't believe Its been that long and nothing happened . also HG/SS would increase pokemon battling but fail old thread is fail.

EDIT: If you excuse me imma go on pojo and rate poke teams there and check up on PC in another 2-3 months later :P

Last edited:

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
  • ... Hey guys

Whatever happened to that brilliant idea you guys had 2-3 months ago ... you know ...

REMAKING THE THREAD >.>

I can't believe Its been that long and nothing happened . also HG/SS would increase pokemon battling but fail old thread is fail.

EDIT: If you excuse me imma go on pojo and rate poke teams there and check up on PC in another 2-3 months later :P

Yeah, new thread is necessary.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • No mcash7 Ito and Maria did not stop they too are busy with things. Also a new thread isn't essential. I mean whats a new first page going to do to exert a pull on people?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back