• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    It would have been a shame to watch such a successful league die. Although I don't know you, SSK, welcome back to PC.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sup Sonicking.

I'm sorry, but who are you again? To have put your input were it doesn't belong.

But all this gym really needs to do is wait for HG/SS to come out since lots and lots and lots of people are dying for this game.

I dont think it really matters who I am since my statement is fact. If you must know look into my profile. Im only trying to help you save some time.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Thats interesting , the extreme looks gym looks awesome but it not active so in that case

looks =/= activity

what are we missing?

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Thats interesting , the extreme looks gym looks awesome but it not active so in that case

looks =/= activity

what are we missing?

but atlas.looks are only skin deep.foundation for any leauge is dedicated members.not people that just wanna join because everyone else is doing it and then discard it when it bores them.in any case.the normal regulars seem to be off for the summer.so I would look at it more as ELG and EGL taking the summer off and returning in the fall

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    but atlas.looks are only skin deep.foundation for any leauge is dedicated members.not people that just wanna join because everyone else is doing it and then discard it when it bores them.in any case.the normal regulars seem to be off for the summer.so I would look at it more as ELG and EGL taking the summer off and returning in the fall

Oh hey akuma ^^ , ELG? filler filler filler filing filler

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • You go to my profile and we will confer with one another to see if you are commendable enough to join this gym. Which will then lead us to a confrontation with are pokemon to see if you have the knacks for the EGL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back