• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin95

Tyranical Beauty
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Beat Penguin95 with a 1 point wager Belive thats me back up to 5 :)
    Still Waiting on who I donate to to get up to 7

Posting to confirm this. My team is just shut down by stall.

By the way, I can donate a Pokemon from my RNG days.

Duskull - Brave (F)
    Pressure
    31 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Pain Split

Just tell me who to give it to, and when they can trade.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    World King said he will take care of prizes as soon as he qualifies for Round Two, hopefully that will be sooner rather than later so you guys can start donating ^__^

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    hey aurafire i finally found my pearl so ill sign up for the eso if i can but it seems to have gone down a little from the others....o well i'll see wat i can do but first i have to get my wifi back up

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    World King said he will take care of prizes as soon as he qualifies for Round Two, hopefully that will be sooner rather than later so you guys can start donating ^__^
    What is it that I have, that I'm perfectly suited for prize-receiving? Eh, Aura?

hey aurafire i finally found my pearl so ill sign up for the eso if i can but it seems to have gone down a little from the others....o well i'll see wat i can do but first i have to get my wifi back up
    About time, for Arceus' sake, that you came back. Get Wi-Fi again, and we'll have an epic rematch.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    lost 2bp to vidgamer4 after an idiots mistake about not bpassing a +4 sd scizor lol

back tdown to 4 bp, it was 1-0 for those who are concerned

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    RAGE AAA lost 2bp again after getting freeze haxed TWICE at crucial moments in the game. Would have won otherwise. lost 2-0 to tommy callaghan

thomascallaghan

Shiny Master
    Years
    Beat Arcanist For 2 More Points Sticking me at 4-1 And 7 Points I Belive
    So I Have A Question, Can I Donate next round for points? Or Do Points Carry On Next round? Or Is there no Point Donating Anymore unless I lose my next Match?
    Hope that made sense and thanks in advance for the Awnsers

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Signing up 4 this tourney

finished by batel with arcanist on the other thred i lost al my pokeman and he lost none. it was 4 2 points so im on 1 point

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I bet ponytail 6-0, but i think he should leave te tourney and learn competitive battling. For gods sake he used a skull bash blastoise and a wing attack pidgeot. .. That puts me on 4 points and 2-2

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Lost 1 point to SCV due to EXTREME hax of meteor mash mising twice. Otherwise, would have been a clean 3-0 >.>

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Your fault for using a move with lower accuracy.
    And confirming I won 2-0

Lost to Prince 4-0 due to massive haxing.
    So I'm 1-1 with 3 BP

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Your fault for using a move with lower accuracy.
    And confirming I won 2-0

Lost to Prince 4-0 due to massive haxing.
    So I'm 1-1 with 3 BP

lolwut? my suicune was flinched 5/6 times in a row preventing it from geting up any CM's, where and how were you haxed, your incoming zappy would have died anyway coz my pokemon would have outspeeded it lol w/e

im on 4bp

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back