• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I believe there is still like, 4 weeks.

Or as long as it takes to get 16 battlers for round two. That might happen sooner rather than later, but we like to keep things moving, so if it's taking too long we'll give out wildcard entries. =]

remind me not to get done on the first day in the next eso then xD now im gonna be bored waiting

Rofl, you should have lost a couple of times to make it interesting! XD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I've been trying to have a battle with you for days but you've only responded to me once. ._.

Anyone online and up for a standard 1BP battle?

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    i know im sorry Ooka but everytime u've sent me a message either its either im at school and online with my phone or im online and ur offline....haha, again sorry for that...do u want to have that battle? moving 2 VM for wager and battle terms...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Lmao, funny how when people are losing to me Wi-Fi D/Cs, but otherwise it's fine. These had better count as wins for me....

(Btw, that match was 6-4, and his team was getting countered pretty badly...)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm going to be editing this post just to be sure how many BP i have and don't forget. I started with 3 BP and battled for vjycoffs 2BP then lost 1 BP to -Lugia- putting me at 4 BP and making me look for a 2 BP match. Standard OU. No Ubers and Standard rules.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
    Lmao, funny how when people are losing to me Wi-Fi D/Cs, but otherwise it's fine. These had better count as wins for me....

(Btw, that match was 6-4, and his team was getting countered pretty badly...)
    i told u immediately after the disconnection my situation...and yea my team was getting countered but not as bad as ur exaggeratio...please...ill battle again. but like i told u n the vm i was sorry, i cant help that work calls me n...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hooray, we're slowly getting all these prizes distributed! Anyway:

6. The Graceful Assassin
    7. The American Battler
    8. -Kairyu
    9. Ito_Igami
    10. Kanye West

These folks still need to pick their prizes. Graceful is up next, and he gets his pick of four. \o/

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Hey Aura I'll take those prizes off your hands if no one else wants them. I'll be a sub winner :P

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    (Sorry, missed your post Ooka =x)

Apparently, Rich had an excuse, and 6-4 isn't a definitive enough score to call either way (taking into account the somewhat conflicting stories), so I'm afraid we'll just have to have that battle not count. But Rich, do make sure in the future that you're able to finish a battle before you start one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hooray, we're slowly getting all these prizes distributed! Anyway:

6. The Graceful Assassin
    7. The American Battler
    8. -Kairyu
    9. Ito_Igami
    10. Kanye West

These folks still need to pick their prizes. Graceful is up next, and he gets his pick of four. \o/

i want mine please. kthnxs =D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Alright, and what about the other match? (The 6-3 one, in the last post in the other thread)

Did you ever find out the reason for the D/C? If he doesn't/didn't respond, I don't see why that match shouldn't go to you. (In the future, post stuff like that here so I don't miss it)

i want mine please. kthnxs =D

I have (most of) them ready whenever you want to trade ^___^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back