• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    I really am picking tough opponents. Just got beat in a 2-0 by Lord Yawgmoth.

Just defeated Luther Olathes. Back up to 2 points XD

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    confirming jimmyray beat me in a 1bp match.

But you were already knocked out with no BP when you had that battle, so technically you had no points to bet, so I can't count this battle. Once again, both battlers have to be responsible and know how many BP they have before they continue battling.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    We battled twice and I didn't get any points for 2 wins? :(

It looks like you guys only battle once...Only one score was reported. But still, you're not at fault here I guess. I can give you a point for one of the wins, just because I'm so nice ^___^

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Well I can get confirmation that I beat him twice xD He will tell you. But seeing as he had no point to battle with, I'll take whatever is fair :)

Confirming that I beat lucaslucario in a 2 point match. That takes me to either 5 or 6 points. Can Aurafire confirm?

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well I can get confirmation that I beat him twice xD He will tell you. But seeing as he had no point to battle with, I'll take whatever is fair :)

Confirming that I beat lucaslucario in a 2 point match. That takes me to either 5 or 6 points. Can Aurafire confirm?

Lucas only had one point left, so it automatically becomes a one point match.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Okay I have really lost track. This means I'm either on 4 or 5 right? Anyways, I'm confirming that I beat Master Krillen in a 2BP match, so now I am on either 6 or 7. I will PM you to verify.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    It looks like you guys only battle once...Only one score was reported. But still, you're not at fault here I guess. I can give you a point for one of the wins, just because I'm so nice ^___^

What if I donate something. I think its 2 bp right? You can give him 1 point out of it. That would allow me to get back in, correct?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back