• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    And if you didn't notice, because of there being 3 match-ups, someone gets a Lucky Loser slot ;) That being awarded to the best scoring loser (ex. if you lose 0-1 then obviously you're the front-runner for that spot.)

We'll also make it so that the losing member won't face who they lost to once the Semi-Finals start, but we can't promise you won't have a Finale rematch of course. Good luck guys, try to get this finished so we can crank up anotha.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    hey an i still sign up if so my fc's 0818 2977 4532

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Looks like we'll have to start DQing people again =/

Well, continue to try to look for your battles, but I'll probably post new pairings very soon.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So are entries being accepted, or am i too late to join? If i'm not, i'll sign up.

Nah carter, you're not late, you're early. :P My apologies, I completely forgot I never edited the first post. It's currently almost the Semi-Finals here, and we may have to DQ quite soon so we move this along.

All three of the matches should be finishing quickly...all the members are active, so I don't know what's taking so long.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    wsedfw

Round Three

RosaSunglasses
    vs. Super Luigi

Jake vs. Mukkamoto

Jimmy and D&S are getting disqualified since they haven't been on in like 10 days =/

This is absolutely pathetic, I hate when people just go inactive like that. Anyways, I'm tempted to just call this ESO a failure and start over from scratch since no one has really mad any attempts to get their battles done. Please for the love of god let's put an end to the pain and get this over with soon >.<

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Due to timezone difficulties, I'll try my best to battle my opponent tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back