• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fak?mon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow, you really think the Baiusea sprite is that good? Cool. ^^ Also, any name suggestions for these things?
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

Years
  • Wow, you really think the Baiusea sprite is that good? Cool. ^^ Also, any name suggestions for these things?
    The Fak?mon Club
    The Fak?mon Club

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • Mind if I join? I have a few fake Pokemon myself.

The Fak?mon Club

Lagadi (Mirror/Fire)

The Fak?mon Club

Jacrystal (Mirror/Fire)
    Evolves from Lagadi

The Fak?mon Club

Pseudeon (Mirror)
    Evolves from Eevee with a Charm Stone

The Fak?mon Club

Sicub (Mirror/Ground)

First two sprites made by Matthew from PE2K, Pseudeon by Satou from PE2K, and Sicub by Ryushuu (she's also from PE2K, but that's her AIM name)

Also, some drawings:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/drawings/old stuff/sicub.png
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/drawings/old stuff/pseudeon.gif
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/drawings/old stuff/lagadi.gif
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Ida-chan/drawings/old stuff/jacrystal.gif

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I want to join. I'll make a Fakemon ,at the moment none have been creaetd so i ahveto make it. I'll b right baks.
    *Leaves to go create*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well it looks like you made one already because you avatar is a Fak?mon. Anyway, welcome to the club! *adds to member list*

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • well... I have a fakemon that i jsut made. It is my first try at a hand scratch so give me a break.

Last edited:

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
  • Tomasu-san said:
    All those are great, and welcome to the club! I think I will add Jacrystal to the Hall of fame!
    Thanks so much! I was thinking about making more Mirror-type Pokemon.

In case you're interested, you can go here. The Mirror-type Pokemon are fan fic (link's in my sig) exclusives, though.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • it could be. Hmmm.. why is everything i do for the first time awsome. ALl i do is look at pictures in a tut about stuff... don't even read it just look at pictures, and i can do stuff that people say are awsome, same thing happened at my sprite shop. Wasn't bragging just stating. Hmmm.. i geuss i could add fakemon now to my sprite shop.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Welcome to the club XiaolinDragon. *adds name to member list* Also, if you don't have a recent Fak?mon then you can just post an old one, or post a new one later.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • I am gonna try a pre-evo of zangoose. but i wanted to check if it is considered a fakemon or not, considering it does not exitst. Hmm... it might suck also.

EDIT: I decided agianst the idea because i am not so good at scratch.
    Here is what i did instead. It is just a jumble of like four pokemon
    The Fak?mon Club

Last edited:
    Years
  • Can I join?

Can I join? Here are my creations.

The Fak?mon Club

The last one at the bottom is a little...well....strange, so don't pay attention to that one ^^.

P.S - Omega latios those are awsome!

Years
  • Arcdemon- You can join. The first line of fakemon are...weird, the second is ok, but you should use a different color other than black for the outline. The shading looks a little screwed up, too.
    Esupio sono Kamereon- That looks pretty cool. The outline is nice. The shading needs a little work, though. The left leg doesn't have much shading applied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back