• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fak?mon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    hey ppl..join this club plz...and even if you dont wanna join..submit you fakemon and if i like them ill put them in the first post..for people to put in thier signatures

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    i added my own eeveelution to the list of fakemon on the first post...it is a mutation of flareon and it is called stormeon..it is an ice/electric pokemon..

just a reminder dont steal peoples fakemon!

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    I'll join. I'll try to make my own but they might not turn out to good.

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    I got one. It's my first one so it's kind of bad.
    The Fak?mon Club

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    sure. I'll put the Ursaring back and I'll use mine. You can put it on the first page also. Put this one on the first page.
    The Fak?mon Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    you didnt really make it you copied it off mine except for one flower and an ear is missing...i am not putting that on the first post...but i will put the one in you avitar there

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    i also have another sprite: Breezeonand my Vineon sprite wasnt edited from urs i made it myself, i thought that ur sprite that looked like it had the thing it had for a tail as ears and a necklace of flowers

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Shinin4000 said:
    i also have another sprite: Breezeonand my Vineon sprite wasnt edited from urs i made it myself, i thought that ur sprite that looked like it had the thing it had for a tail as ears and a necklace of flowers

um this is MY original sprite..i made it for my hack pokemon aqua

The Fak?mon Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    plz stop saying that is different than mine..cause it isnt...i worked hard on making my sprite and i dont appricieat someone changing it and making it thier own

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back