• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fakemon Spriting Game V3

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I gave it a round thing at the end if its tail, made better legs and tiny changes.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • 2rgp382_th.png

added spikes, and maybe something on the head?
    ..I don't remember putting that there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    Changed the colour slightly and did a lot of shading on the tail and legs but some needs to be done still on torso and arms

Attachments

• fakemon.PNG
      fakemon.PNG
      1.5 KB · Views: 111
    Years
  • 33k7iiv.png

I liked the less saturated color. I played with the shading and some other bits. Maybe someone else could work the hands and feet.

Kalala

Gunsou
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2018
    Added claws, shortened the tail a little and put a little shading on the spikes.
    I also fixed up his (Our right hand side) foot, as to me, it looked a bit ugly ._.
    This is doing good :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    only shaded the discs on his torso and back cuz i didnt know what else to do

Attachments

• fakemon lizard thing.PNG
      fakemon lizard thing.PNG
      1.6 KB · Views: 95

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • Couldnt realy think of much to do with it so i worked on the eyes, gave the spikes on the tail some work and made the flippy bit on its head look more appealing, i think were ready for a new one? i think the next person should do it :)
    dinno-2.png

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    FkmnGame003.PNG

Some modifications to the head, and patterns added throughout, both as a final touch of style. Can't see much else to do, so here's another starting point. If anyone thinks of something big on this last one, feel free to go back to it.

FkmnGame004.PNG

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • woow like the red patterns and the goatee :D but your new starting sprite is just a series of lines and curves XD we need a sort of shape, not lines :)

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    woow like the red patterns and the goatee :D but your new starting sprite is just a series of lines and curves XD we need a sort of shape, not lines :)

*Sigh*, was hoping for some creativity to form around something so simple. Fine, the picture above is updated for whoever is next with whats said in this post.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Fixed it up, added more lines, and gave it a fin thing.

...and it looks like it will end up being sideways.

Attachments

• LOLthing.png
      LOLthing.png
      473 bytes · Views: 148

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Made sort of a whispy bottom, added basic hands, and started color (in order to show some gaseous parts that wouldn't be defined otehrwise)

FkmnGame004a.PNG

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Added a tiny bit of shading, which i dont think is to good and added some detail :)

Back