• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Hey PB! YEAAA! I haven't talked to you on the Family Thread in a long time! But, it does seem kinds odd that I am at your house, and I wasn't invited...AH who cares, I guess I can walk into your house whenever I want because I am your GF.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *zitz on a hill watching everyone*
    Aww, it'z nice to zee the family getting along XD
    Err...wait...I don't think I'm related to anyone here...o_O;; Whoopz...okay!
    Aww, it'z nice to zee another family getting along XD

~That workz ^^;;

Years
    *looks up and notices how messy the house is. eyes open wide. drops AM4E* O.oWHAT HAVE YOU ALL DONE TO OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!! DO YOU ALL KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO CLEAN THIS UP!?!?! EVEN WITH MY POWER IT WILL TAKE TOO LONG!!!!!*drops to his knees and says nothing. Just sits thier starring with his mouth wide open*.....O.O

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Teara said:
    *zitz on a hill watching everyone*
    Aww, it'z nice to zee the family getting along XD
    Err...wait...I don't think I'm related to anyone here...o_O;; Whoopz...okay!
    Aww, it'z nice to zee another family getting along XD

~That workz ^^;;

*checks bro/sis list*
    Sis Teara! ^ ^ Or I mighty say, Ziz Teara! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back