• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nooooo! Unlceverge, Batesy SNORES!
    I will stay here XD

Alyssa - I dunno if we have a family list XD

Years
    WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING MY NAME WRONG!!!!!*glasses falls off his face but he catches it but struggles to keep it in his hands for a while*

Years
    Well I dont know you soo.........who are you in the family? Im Casty, Karli, Batesy, and A bunch of other people's Uncle. And my wife is Addy(pynpfan) and my two sons are PB and Goten Shy.....and umm........everyone else can help you out with the rest. Oh yea my bro is PM10000

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Just to point out, this house is based on the one in Cheaper by the Dozen so there are plenty! :)

BIC:
    *Decides to explore when suddenly falls down a trap door*
    AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Stops* Cool! *Goes down another one* AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *Stops* Hey HIM!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow...dysfunctional family alert is going off!

XP

Skye and I are alone in our little family...anyone want to join? n.n

Years
    Cool I can actually see you *looks at pokejungle closely* Well I havent seen you here before..*hits himself in the head* I meant I havent heard you around here before......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back