• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Banned
    Years
    Bones o.o That`s kind of disturbing. *walks away* I want to rid the Merry Go Round.XD But wait Why are all the things on it fishes? *sits on a fish* AHHH! The Fish`s head fell off o.O Is this the Theme Park Of Horror!!???

Spirit

Banned
    Years
    Hm. Sure! I want lots of Plushies.LOTS ^_^

Note* I donot love Eeyore It was the Dare Thread.So to be an Eeyore freak too. Just go there :P

--------
    pynpfan just PM me your first name ^-^

Years
    Alverge: Hahahaha!*walks into the room* I cant believe all that stuff you just did.
    Jetsuto:*follows alverge in* I couldnt help it....it was just too funny. I couldnt keep it in....
    Alverge: *starts to shake his head, then turns to everyone* Hey everybody this is my friend jetsuto.

Years
    Alverge: Whats the deal with all the plushies anyways?
    Jetsuto: Well Alverge im outta here. its 2:47 and I have to go to the doctor.
    Alverge: Ok see ya Jetsuto........

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    what up!? XD I haven been here in a long time! who's in the family? i know i'm PM10000's cousin....unless it all changed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back