• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nah. In this place to avoid dragging things out by ties when there is a tie between votes it's the last person that was voted that dies. Since we did do that once and the GM was all 'nah not gonna be a thing' and the rest of them follow suit :b

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    So since PC is being a derp on my comp, phase change is delayed till tomorrow, or at most next week if we are talking bout worst case scenario here. Im really sorry, but I cant help it since for once, Im not the snail, its this stupid comp and internet ;;

Etherion

Spoiler:

Etherion

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    for once, Im not the snail, its this stupid comp and internet ;;

Unless your internet's been bugging out for the last 3 days (which I saw you complain about your internet only just last night on skype)... you're still a snail :3

But hey, we wouldn't expect anything less :P

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years

SOMEONE SHOUTED...

"Ladies and gentleman, I'm just going to state the obvious: We have a doppelgänger in our midst."​

ANOTHER DEATH!

As the sentenced ended, Tokyo Ghoul suddenly felt a sharp object in the stomach. It was a dagger. Tokyo Ghoul then spewed blood before laying on the floor dead. No one saw who did it.​

TOKYO GHOUL IS DEAD. HE WAS INNOCENT.

Phase change will be happening very soon.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    The Fangirl

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm guessing the Harry Potter fandom. I confess it could be my own fandom (faceless men from Game of Thrones) but it's not, and that leaves Harry Potter's polyjuice potion. Could be a different fandom... I'm not familiar with a fair number of them.

biggest problem I see here is that Harry Potter evidently revived Seth Rollins

so

I highly doubt it's also a doppelganger role

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    If I had to guess, I'd say it was Animal Crossing who gave the dagger to [whoever]. But of course, you can't really know for sure in this game. For all we know it was someone who started the game out with a dagger and only gets to use it once, or something to that effect.

Edit: wait, Bac. Are you saying you're the one who murdered Tokyo Ghoul? You know the post didn't reveal you as the killer, right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I suppose dopplegangers can be Legend of Zelda because of the several Links/Zeldas but that's a bit of a stretch. And if Merlin is the fandom I'm thinking of it didn't really have any dopplegangers at all so idk :x

Nakuzami

Years
    I suppose dopplegangers can be Legend of Zelda because of the several Links/Zeldas but that's a bit of a stretch. And if Merlin is the fandom I'm thinking of it didn't really have any dopplegangers at all so idk :x

Zelda's a total stretch

and it's the BBC Merlin. No doppelgangers.

The Faceless Man of GoT is the best bet, and I wouldn't put it past Gunner to put him in here since she was victimized by him in aSoIaF. I don't trust Bard's "it's a possibility but trust me it's not me lulz"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah, BBC Merlin was what I figured as well as LoZ being too much of a stretch. So maybe it doesn't even actually related to whatever fandom they are :/ But then I don't know what else it could be.

Nakuzami

Years
    Legend of Zelda doesn't have doppelgangers, but reincarnations and copies = doppelgangers are a bit of a stretch

GoT has doppelgangers, Gunner knows this personally well = not a stretch at all

Bard likes to do things like this

good thing I already voted him

but just to make a point

Kill Bardothren

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Aiden still would need to be inactie for one more Day phase to be killed though.

Anyway, this recent event sounds like a good avenue for further investigation. Unfortunately, the informants are what we need to sniff out, and there is a lot of stuff going out that is probably unrelated to that :(.

I'd like to get clarification that if the three informants die, the hater automatically dies, or do we still have to kill the hater separately?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    The only thing we can really say for certain is that there is a town crier-esc role, since the statement in itself may be a wild guess or a mis-deduction. Still, I feel much more comfortable voting for Bard on this basis than Aiden. Now Bard, bringing yourself into the line of suspicion only to incriminate yourself must seem like an eighteen-carat run of bad luck. Truth is ...

Your role was rigged from the start.

[BETHESDA SOFTWORKS PRESENTS] Bardothren

Back