• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well. Me visiting someone isn't completely false as I did visit Pokemon. But rest sounds fine. Some really seems to just be padding idk.

Also it's ok Soph my response was mostly in response to Bard. :3

Etherion

Bacteriophage AND Sopheria is neither the hater or one of its informants.

I suggest someone will protect d00f tonight, he is "checking out statements"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Or maybe he's just doing the job none of us are doing and that's actually figuring things out using the night/day posts. Not saying he's not worth protecting because his information is useful and he's actually is trying to figure things out, but I don't think it's a Night Action.

Either way, I do think me, Jd, or Doof will be the Informant target tonight.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    wat

i thought only the fangirl could kill

considering that you three have pretty much rr'd as something useful I don't think he would kill you

I mean I know everyone has a role in this game but apparently no one else as died because of one so

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ...... Admittedly I've somehow gone through this game forgetting about that. Even while reading the night/day posts several times. Whoops. BUT there is someone out there giving out daggers so let's hope none of the informants get another one. Or whatever the case is.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    There might also be some people who have night actions that allow them to night kill people. It's possible that one of the informants or the hater happened to have that role, so it's still worth it to be cautious about role revealing.

Yukari

There might also be some people who have night actions that allow them to night kill people. It's possible that one of the informants or the hater happened to have that role, so it's still worth it to be cautious about role revealing.
    I'm 100% sure there are other roles that can kill.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Tbh my role isn't even worth killing.

All I can do is "check some statements" ;) although I do love this role for some reason...

Maybe Ash/Gio could make a post like the previous phase? I could use the help

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    inb4 another night phase beginning with "The night was dark and full of terrors."

Do it gunner.

You know you want to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ooooh. So that explains why you wanted statements. Well then if Gunner doesn't change the phase by the time I get home i will edit this post with a few for you.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    There's also the fact that our Fangirl has yet to post anythng since Night 1. You'd think Deceptio would've posted right now. :/

I think there might be a Silencer amongst the Informants. Who else would benefit from silencing the fangirl?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Ok that is possible but if the Silencer is an innocent I don't think that was the best move to do. :T

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    idk i think he was kinda boned when it was revealed that he could be targeted by actions, just not killed lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's not. So a Silencer Informant role sounds more plausible.

Magic the Gathering checked statements from Steven Universe (proven true by Bidoof's posts)
    Tales and Hunter x Hunter both investigated Game of Thrones. Got different answers.
    Lady Gaga was stalking Harry Potter
    Lady Gaga was found dead behind HP's desk.

I doubt HP is an informant since he did revive someone earlier. So perhaps someone trying to frame Harry Potter? Not sure what it could be there. But.

Tales is Cop/Detective
    Hunter x Hunter is "Insane" Cop
    Ace Attorney possibly being Silenced?

Since both me and Jd came out with our roles and, thankfully, figured out who was who without any confusion today was pretty straight forward. Biggest question is Lady Gaga/HP bit.

Yukari

On the bright side when GoT dies well know who's the normal and who's the insane cop for sure.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years

NIGHT THREE

Everyone but Dragon Ball Z, who still thinks Tales is suss, surrounded Game of Thrones, with them sure of killing him today. Ouch, I hate to be that guy right now...

"You think you are all smug with your choice... Ha, you'll all pay for this, very very soon. I AM LEGENDARY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Game of Thrones snickered.

"We'll take our chances." Tales and Hunter x Hunter both said while thrusting a dagger to his chest, and slicing it upwards, killing him instantly.

Suddenly, a cold chill ran through the room, and GoT's laughter filled the house... After a few seconds the chill and laughter subsided.

"I guess we got one of them..." Tales said.

In the corner of the room, they then saw Jojo's Bizarre Adventure magically choking on his own blood. Everyone rushed to him and tried to resuscitate him but a piercing voice was heard...

"DON'T. HE'S ONE OF THEM."

Everyone stood back as they watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure die infront of them...

That was two down, just today. Their luck finally changed, especially with Animal Crossing finding a very helpful item to them...

Hehehehehehehehehehehe...

GAME OF THRONES AND JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ARE DEAD. THEY WERE INFORMANTS.

RULES

❋ The PokeCommunity Rules apply here
    ❋ One final vote per day phase
    ❋ Please use [kill] name and bold it to confirm your vote
    ❋ Missing two lynches will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    ❋ No PM Sharing
    ❋ You are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    ❋ All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    ❋ If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    ❋ However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    ❋ For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    ❋ Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    ❋ Abstaining is not allowed​

MEMBERS

Here is the current cast of The Fangirl.

arachnidsGrip as the GM

Deceptio as The Fangirl (formerly Ace Attorney)

??? as The Hater (formerly ???)

Absol Used Bite! as One Direction [innocent] [N0]
    Charlie Brown as Taylor Swift [innocent] [N0]
    Seth Rollins as The World Ends with You [innocent] [D1]
    Melody as Sailor Moon [innocent] [N1]
    Sonata as Digimon [innocent] [N1]
    gimmepie as Pokemon [innocent] [N1]
    Fantome as Tokyo Ghoul [innocent] [D2]
    Ninja Aiden as Code Geass [innocent] [D2]
    Bacteriophage as Lady Gaga [innocent] [N2]
    Bardothren as Game of Thrones [informant] [D3]
    Detox as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure [informant] [D3]