• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The fate of team rocket.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
  • I was scanning through youtube videos and found one where team rocket does their BW motto in their white uniforms in japanese.

Now I don't watch them untill they're in english but are they realy going to be reverting back to the whit uniforms? What a shame, the awesomeness was starting to grow on me =/. I hope it's not same old thunderbolt we're blasting off again routine so soon.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Unfortunately they do return to the white uniforms. They don't go back to the old Blasting Off thing though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I for one miss their old uniform and antics. Too bad the "Team Rocket's blasting off again!" was dropped! :/

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • TR does go back to their old uniforms, but I think they still keep their serious attitude (doesn't watch Japaense episodes)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I was scanning through youtube videos and found one where team rocket does their BW motto in their white uniforms in japanese.

Now I don't watch them untill they're in english but are they realy going to be reverting back to the whit uniforms? What a shame, the awesomeness was starting to grow on me =/. I hope it's not same old thunderbolt we're blasting off again routine so soon.
    I liked their being more serious. Though they used to be a good comic relief... I'll miss that.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Giovanni Secretary give them the go ahead to with their own mission of their choosing. And since the encounter between Plasma and them already occurred being bond to disguises really doesn't help much since their presence is already known. And they Rocket off instead of Blast Off. Team Rocket role even though they are back to how they used to be isn't as prevalent as they used to be. In previous sagas they showed up in almost every episode, it was extremely rare not too see them in one. Out of the episode aired I have counted 14 with them not in it, I don't think there are that many episodes with out them being in it in the four previous Sagas combined.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Giovanni Secretary give them the go ahead to with their own mission of their choosing. And since the encounter between Plasma and them already occurred being bond to disguises really doesn't help much since their presence is already known. And they Rocket off instead of Blast Off. Team Rocket role even though they are back to how they used to be isn't as prevalent as they used to be. In previous sagas they showed up in almost every episode, it was extremely rare not too see them in one. Out of the episode aired I have counted 14 with them not in it, I don't think there are that many episodes with out them being in it in the four previous Sagas combined.

It use to make every episode seem like a joke with them around. :p

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I believe Team Rocket was better with the blasting off thing BTW...It just makes me laugh at their routine that's all. The funny part is not blasting off or their jokes, the fun is when they think of catching a pokemon and you totally know they are gonna fail miserably and blast off as a routine...lets not forget laughing at the idea of catching a legendary.
    I really do hope they insert some stupidity back at some episodes, not every time since I know people are satisfied with them being smart.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I honestly don't really mind. I think it was really funny when they used to blast off n' all that jazz, they were a main comedy in the anime up until now, as most of you know, they haven't had that much appearances in BW yet, due Giovanni's plans. Although following the events of BW23-24, they have reverted back to their old clothing and as Kenshin mentioned, Giovanni's secretary told them that they can revert to doing what they like for the mean time.

I'm not sure if many of you are up to date with the japanese episodes (don't read on if your afraid of a scene spoiler, but this is also just my speculation), but their last appearence from what I'm aware of, was just before the Don Tournament started, they seemed to be back in their mysterious disguises, in what seemed to be a very mysterious scene. I think the writers are picking up on TR v TP again, and will have something to do with the ferris wheel as N appears there in the games, and tells the player he is the king of team plasma, I can also see this as N's first appearance in the anime, but still something to do with Team Rocket. As Jessie, James and Meowth haven't seen seen since that scene. Just some speculation from me.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Their black uniforms were so much better. In my opinion it made them look more evil and up to no good. I just hope that team rocket stays the way that they are now because I grew out of them blasting off over and over again.

:t354:TG

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • They have reverted back to the white uniforms, but I don't think that's bad at all. They're still fairly competent. They're not as comic-relief-y anymore, but they've got their old characteristics back. They're not so boring anymore, but they're not horrendously goofy. I think it's good so far.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • i liked there "WERE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAAAAIIINNNNNNN............" thing! It usually means their part in the episode is done, and i can watch the rest of the episode without being annoyed, LOL.

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • well they well starting to grow their awesomeness on me but they turned back to there old team rocket blehhh but i still like them XD

Back