• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fierce Baby Pokemon Tournament!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    Objective-Coming in FIRST! Duh, of course!
    Rules-
    -4th gen. only
    -can't use Pokemon over level 10.
    -allowed to use egg moves!
    -sleep clause applies.
    -Evasion clause applies.
    -OHKO clause applies.
    -Species clause applies.
    -Wifi only.
    -Use current BAN LIST.
    Brackets
    COMING SOON!!!!!!
    I need people first so I can make brackets!
    Notice!
    Now for all this to happen you need to sign up!!!

Years
  • if i cant use pokemon over level 10 can i use pokemon that are fully evolved like electivire, steelix, scizor, magmotar, raichu, butterfree, beedrill, and other trade/stone evolution pokemon?

im kind of interested but i want to be sure what type of team i have to make

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    If you can't use a pokemon level 10 or lower I can supply with a common pokemon!

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • so it can be any pokemon under lvl 10 or it has to be a first evoultion pokemon?

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • sure am in, but i dont think its cool to bring ubers right? and yeah you can get ubers under lvl 10. i think if we make it just starters would be so much better

Years
  • ok but what is the tier set?
    is it OU, UU, NFE, NU?
    just being able to throw any pokemon on a team that is under level 10 is a bit confusing and it will be challenging to make a proper team that will be balanced and "not cheap"

Back