• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen The Final Evee Question (Once again Gold Version)

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    So thanks for your help on getting the evee!(I now have a male lvl 29 evee).Now, I need more help on evolving it.I know you have to raise it at night for umbreon blablabla.Now I need to know were the person named Daisy(That Grooming person)is located.Now I have raised my evee 9 levels since i got it and it only fainted once.It still hasn't evolved.How many more levels/haircuts do I need?I read on a site that you need 220 happiness points or whatever there called.How much longer do I have for raising its happiness.

P.S:I want Umbreon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Daisy the pokemon groomer is Blue's (gary's) sister. You find her in Blue's house, which is located in Pallett Town.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Thanks for al the info!!I can't get to Daisy because i'm not in kanto yet.I can still get the haircut Bros tho.How much longer do I need till he evolves?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Shadow of heroes said:
    Don't you have to trade over to ruby/sapphire to make it evolve?
    you gotta realise what forum your posting in -.-*
    and try about 10 haircuts, its been a while since i played it but that seems like a resonable amount
    oh yea put it 1st in battle, you are obviously doing that though.....
    make it battle weaker pokemon itll get bad evs i think but erm make your sure clock is set right, i had to wait until 6 am to evolve it into umbreon, i messed up the time

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I suggest you give it drugs (protein, calcium etc...) that will make it happier. Also, winning important battles (gym leaders the E4 etc...) will make your pokemon happier (accodring to my source that is)
    PS. If you want to beat gymleaders with a low leveled Eevee, I suggest you weaken the gymleader's pokemon as much as you can with another pokemon, and attack with quick attack.

make it battle weaker pokemon itll get bad evs i think
    And you told shadow of heroes to make sure where he posts -.- The G/S/C versions don't have EVs...

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Thanks for all the info!He's already level 35!!!I can't wait till he evolves!!:rambo:

Last edited:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    hopefully it will evolve before lvl 44 iirc. Thats around when it starts getting the moves you want in an Umbreon. Sue me, I don't feel like checking right now =/.

Back