• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Lol, why are more and more guys saying "I challenge you for your position?" xD

They are making a joke refering to something that happened yesterday, but let's not derail the thread by getting further into it.

Just like to report to crimson and any other challengers waiting for a master that the Battle Academy should be open in about 2-3 days. Just waiting on a few more Pokemon.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    lol beat roshi, 3 - 0. GG dude, though i did get pretty lucky near the end with some confusion hax.

Anyways i guess that means i can challenge the masters oneve these days =3.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Yeah let's do it. VM me your FC. Use my platinum (the only one that's up currently lol)
    Never mind I see ur FC. You want to fight now?

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Lol I accept all challenges given to me , however please for next time send me a vm or pm declaring that you indeed have challenged me, because honestly this thread is growing at an unimaginable pace and i couldnt be arsed to look through 7 pages xD

Yeah, and Roshi i might have to close myself because im using a substitute computer at the moment and it might be taken off me later on the week, but ill make sure to inform you before hand, and in any case im open until that time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back