• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Level OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    All OOC discussion for "The Final Level (PG-16)" goes in here.

An explanation for you people on how I will run the RP:

At the start of each new level, you will see a section in bold for my first post on each level. And since I am the only one who may advance the game, I should be making the first post for each level. This bold section will have the level's number, name, and a short description of the level. This description is for the benefit of you, the RPer. You character does NOT know the information given in bold. This information is to help you describe the level in your posts better, get a feel for the general atmosphere, and so when you make a challenge for your character, it fits in with the style of the level.

From time to time I will take control of an NPC. These NPCs will usually be one-shot, seeing as how they'll usually be dead after I use them. Your characters may or may not be familiar with these NPCs, however, they do not know what happens to these NPCs unless explicitely stated. These NPCs are again, to help you get a feel for each level, and to show the style of the surprises/horrors that await your characters.

Also, since we have so many Pokemon and only 2 humans (including me), humans now understand Pokespeech. When humans hear Pokespeech, they'll also hear a quiet little voice in their head translating for them.

Announcements and information such as this will go in this thread, so check it regularly!

Well, now that Darkhaven has posted his sign-up, once I get mine up, the RP will begin.

Last edited:

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    I like this; so far, everyone's posts have been nicely crafted.

By the way, do we wait until all the RPers to post until you advance the level?

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    The levels will advance when I feel like it. :P The conditions for Level 1 advancement is a time limit, so we have to wait anyways. But yes, I want this to be a slow, albeit quality RP. Since school starts tomorrow I'm only going to be on once per day on weekdays, so any RPs I'm in will have to go slowly if I want to stay in them. Naturally, that includes mine.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    Yeah, this thing needs a leg up. It's only Day 2 (Or is it 3? I have a notoriously bad sense of time) and it's already piled under. We need Chika and Toxic to post, so we can move on to the "second round", as it were.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    I assume thanks to the questionable stability of Pokecommunity's servers, Ilike2eatpiez posted, but the thread was not bumped up.

At any rate, neither Chika nor Toxic have been on for a while now. If they don't post by this time tomorrow, I'll give the go-ahead to proceed with the "second" round of posting.

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
    By the way, I left a cue for you, Darkhaven. (Are you reading this thread?) =o That's right, Radcliffe saw your guy. =o You'll need to go first, if you please.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Aww. :( Sigh, we'll have to make do then. Toxic hasn't been on for a while either, wonder what's happening to him?

At any rate, if both Toxic and Chika are out I might have to reopen signups.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    My sign up!

Name: Vanessa

Species: Charizard

Appearance: Vanessa stands seven feet tall and weighs in at about 300 hundred lbs. Her claws seem to have a silver tint to them, strangely enough.

Her wings are ten feet long each which allows her to glide of fly quickly without much effort unless she has to travel long distances.

Personality: Vanessa is kind and caring Pokemon, but will be fierce when death stares her in the eye or sometimes when her life depends on survival. She despises guns greatly, like most.

Vanessa is also outgoing, yet very cold-hearted at first. Not many people want to stick around her long enough to get to know what the dragon is really like instead of complete cold heartedness.

When put up to a challenge, she acepts it, no matter how foolish or impossible it is.

History:*whimpers*

Vanessa grew up peacefully in a volcano, mainly wandering the fiery plains, meeting new Pokemon and only getting to know some.

Then, on of the challenges that she had accepted left her injured, hopeless, teased, and thought of as weak. It was to lift a heavy weight Snorlax.

Vanessa tried hard, but strained and hurt herself, which got her only teasing and looked down upon.

This pratically traumatizaed her greatly, so then Vanessa felt a period of extreme wrath, the rampage resulting in the deaths of all who had teased her, and a few who had looked down upon her.

That very night, she fell asleep in a hot pit of lava, never expecting to be in the biggest fight for survival ever known.

Other:

RP Sample:

I even took the time to make an SU, whether I'm able to participate of not! I am not very good with Histories, mind you...

Name: Vanessa

Species: Charizard

Appearance: Vanessa stands seven feet tall and weighs in at about 300 hundred lbs. Her claws seem to have a silver tint to them, strangely enough.

Her wings are ten feet long each which allows her to glide of fly quickly without much effort unless she has to travel long distances.

Personality: Vanessa is kind and caring Pokemon, but will be fierce when death stares her in the eye or sometimes when her life depends on survival. She despises guns greatly, like most.

Vanessa is also outgoing, yet very cold-hearted at first. Not many people want to stick around her long enough to get to know what the dragon is really like instead of complete cold heartedness.

When put up to a challenge, she acepts it, no matter how foolish or impossible it is.

History:*whimpers*

Vanessa grew up peacefully in a volcano, mainly wandering the fiery plains, meeting new Pokemon and only getting to know some.

Then, on of the challenges that she had accepted left her injured, hopeless, teased, and thought of as weak. It was to lift a heavy weight Snorlax.

Vanessa tried hard, but strained and hurt herself, which got her only teasing and looked down upon.

This pratically traumatizaed her greatly, so then Vanessa felt a period of extreme wrath, the rampage resulting in the deaths of all who had teased her, and a few who had looked down upon her.

That very night, she fell asleep in a hot pit of lava, never expecting to be in the biggest fight for survival ever known.

Other:

RP Sample:

Last edited:

Raibutai

Years
    That's cool. But one thing... Toxic was just on wasn't he? In fact, he just responded to a sign-up in his RP, if memory serves.

More people need to reply. T_T

Raibutai

Years
    *Jaw drops*

Another member gone? This is terrible...

As I said before, we need more members and posts.

(Lol, I actually PM'ed him about the Final Level.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back