• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Name: Isaac Kryaen Evenstar
    Class: Mage...
    Nationality: Yerrahora
    Features: Blue cloak with gold trim and hood, blond messy hair, hazel eyes, Leather boots, black Pegasi feather quill, glasses,wooden stave topped w/ sapphire, lots of tomes and books.
    (Short) Biography: Aragorn came from a upper Middle/ lower upper class family in the capital of Yerrahora and inherited a double lust for learning from both sides of the family. On his 13th birthday he set out to research and explore the world.
    (not a very good bio here...)
    Additional Information: wields a fire tome. Isaac always was fascinated by the ocean and water as well as the sky. Always wanted to fly like a bird. Isaac also has a tendency to trip, even on flat surfaces and is good at hurting himself. Has a fear of all poisonous creatures, but especially snakes. Benevolent,
    optimistic, slightly naive. recruitable

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ok... Where is everyone? I was expecting some character forms by now. =0 Blaze said he'd post his on Friday... I would like to begin this weekend. ._." And we can hardly start with 2 members. D:

Aragorn, you have a good start for a character, but there are things missing. Such as why him wanting to fly like a bird is relevant to his current life...
    There are some things missing in his bio as well. =0
    Don't be afraid to write a long description, or to go into detail. Sometimes things that seem irrelevant to you now, might come in handy later. Introduce your character to the world with all his flaws and glory...
    That is for all of you, btw. =3 (And I don't mean this in ANY bad way possible, just some helpful advise ^_^)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Oh....My..... Gawd!..... ALL MY INFO IS GONE!!!! WTH!!! T3T I finished most of my character and now it's.... ALL GONE!!! Geez.... Now I have to redo everything....

.............................OR NOT! .... Geez I got freaked out right there.... It was just on the lower post.... *wipes sweat*

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I will post it by saturday.

I'm so sorry, school is taking up alot of my time..And on top of that, my computer's broken.

I can only use my brother's lap top occasionaly.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, had a name change again, Blaze?

alright, I can't wait. ^_^
    And that's a bummer. ._. Hope you find a replacement soon~ :3 It's never fun when your pc breaks down.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    OH EM GEEE
    Welcome to the club my little mage XERXES!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Name : Xerxes Enalon Dread[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Age : 20[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Gender : Male [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Class : Mage[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Nationality : Yerrahora [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Features : Standing at 6'5ft in height and having a thin but oddly well built body for a mage, Xerxes is a very intimidating man. In the dead of night, no matter how thick the darkness might be, Xerxes' pure yellow eyes will glow and shine brightly earning him the nickname 'Cat's Eye' which he absolutely despises (He believes the nickname isn't accurate due to cats not having yellow eyes.). The intensity of his eye colour is the reason he rarely takes down the hood of his purple cloak, which is decorated with a silver thread around the edge twisting into an unique pattern that his own mother designed. With the hood always up his face is normally hid in the shadows and only at certain times will you be able to see his black locks of slightly messy hair. Truth be told, that on first glance he looks like a Shaman. However, if you are lucky enough to see him with his hood down, he's a very pale young lad with matured good looks although you'll never be lucky enough to see him smile. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive](Short) Biography : As a child he was often left to fend for himself. His mother hand made all of his clothes but never had any time to spend with him personally. His father was a mercenary and was hardly ever at home. The face of his father was something Xerxes can't even remember. In fact, he doubts he ever had a chance to look at his father. He was blessed with the skills of anima magic and is naturally good. Although he hates reading his natural skills have earned him slight fame among the south of Yerrahora. Truth be told he is always looking for excuses to leave Yerrahoa, and believes his heart lies with in a sword but it's been proved countless times that his true weapon is Anima magic no matter how he doesn't like it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Additional Information : He is recruitable. When he sees travels coming through Yerrahora, he always offers to help out with whatever needs they may have. He could cook for them or manage their items, or even fight for them. However, due to his intimidating appearance, he's never taken aboard. He's considered joining up with a band of Mercenaries, but none have really passed by him.[/FONT]

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Eh.... Fine then... I'll post it here.... >.> Changed a little from the original one.

Luna:

Spoiler:

Edited- FINALLY DONE.... happy? I know I am. :D

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Wow, Naruto, you made work of your character. Such a complicated one. :3
    I'm gonna add you right away. ^_^

BTW, I'm planning on starting at Friday... Which gives others a period of 3 days to complete their characters if they'd like to join in from the beginning.
    Also, people who wants to create OC's are welcome to do so.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Name: Adelaar
    Class: Mercenary
    Nationality: Agrona
    Features: Adelaar has blonde/brown hair which is at medium length with a fringe to one side. His eyes are a very defining Azure Blue, Bold but not rough. He is very strong and muscly, but he's not stocky. he wears brown leather padded shoulders on a navy shirt with white leggings and brown leather gloves. His clothes have been worn out over time.
    Personality: Adelaar, however strong, is very paranoid about those close to him due to his life of severe loss. He seems to shrug off effection from his superiors, he doesn't want his heart to get any more broken than it already is. Since the death of Geriz he has sometimes turned to sarcy remarks, not really caring about the feelings of the person he's directing them too.
    (Short) Biography: Adelaar was born without a known father, his mother died when he was 5 years of age. He had a father figure in the late Geriz, a leader of the mercenaries for the castle of Agrona..He taught him the way of the sword and the importance of protecting his lord at all times. When Geriz died, Adelaar ran off..No one saw him for 4 years. It was presumed that he travelled the regions, learning to survive in the wild, and fend for himself. Adelaar returned to the castle with mixed emotions from his fellow mercenaries and other memebers of the castle...But what he will always remember is his lord welcoming him with open arms, since this, Adelaar and his lord have built a strong bond.
    Additional Information: Adelaar wields many swords, with his favourite being his trusty steel blade. Some times during battle, Adelaar can gointo random fits of rage which, whilst being dangerous to the opposition, can also be a downfall for him and his team-mates. Since Adelaar's time in the wild, he has auqired a skill to understand body language and a small portion of verbal language from Wolves, Lions and other wild beasts.

Sorry for the long wait :/

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    ADELAAR! 8D

You know, Blaze, I've develloped some affection for your Mercenary. :3
    He seems like a very nice character. Of course, it's the one we've know the longest. :3
    Xerxes is pretty awesome, too, Steph, how is he btw?
    Glad you made it in time for the start, Blaze. ;3
    How's your PC?

BTW, Mind moving our start to SATURDAY 3/10 (3rd of October)?
    I will be busy tomorrow. ;3

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    There's a strong possiblity that I won't be free on saturday.

But I'll try my best.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Alright...
    Well... Now that our rp is settled, we need a new topic. XD
    A good one.
    I don't have a very good one, but here's a simple question.

We all know that Fire Emblem has a strong connection with the Super Smash Bros. Series (hey, if it weren't for those, we'd never even have Fire Emblem in the non-japanese world. dx)... Marth and Roy were the first, and now Ike has joined the brawl... And we can even expect a Cameo of Lyn (and Sothe?) as a AT.

Now here is my question:
    Who (of all Fire Emblem games (1-11)) would you like to star in the next installment of Super Smash Bros.?

a) As a Main Fighter? What would their moves be?
    b) As an Assist Trophy? What would they do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Aragorn, you have a good start for a character, but there are things missing. Such as why him wanting to fly like a bird is relevant to his current life...
    There are some things missing in his bio as well. =0
    Don't be afraid to write a long description, or to go into detail. Sometimes things that seem irrelevant to you now, might come in handy later. Introduce your character to the world with all his flaws and glory...
    heh, ^_^; that is... really just personality... so yeah... whoops...

as for the question: Eliwood, Lyn as playable.
    Hector assist trophy. Marcus assist trophy.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    As far as main fighters go, I would love Roy to come back with a more original move set that actually sets him apart from Marth and his "replacement" Ike. At the same time, I believe one of the following should actually come in as a new character: Hector (a powerful character using an axe? Please and thank you) , one of two lords from Sacred Stones(Either girl power or a lance. Both work) or any of the Mercenary based characters (Raven preferably. Really the class is very flexible so I believe the designers have lots of a room to design a strong move-set for whoever they would pick). Lyn would play too much like Marth and Eliwood would look too much like Roy. Those two elements would cause confusion and also introduce another potential clone within the Smash roster.

Assist trophies should mostly come from the side, less vital characters. Flying units could add a layer of excitement as well as the Cavaliers. Myrmidons, Fighters and Mercenaries could play a similar role to Lyn's trophy and the various Knights could act like Metagross and or play a more defensive role as a trophy. Really, any character would be a welcome addition.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I can now proudly announce that the RolePlay is now open for posting. ;D

Happy, story telling ^_^ Also, if someone reads this before 7th October, would they please put something in our rp topic? I wouldn't want to tripple post. :3
    But my post is finished. ^_^

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... Finally I'll say.... I know I don't post as much but I DO drop by quite a bit so don't think that I'm not active... (though I know I should be more... XD) I'll get right into the RP after I finish posting here....

Oh and a side note.... I might plan to change my name... (Just cause this name is so out-dated hahahaa....)

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Allright, Na- OH! You had a name-change. 8D Nice... So what do you want to be called as now?

I'm looking forward to how our rp will advance. :3 I'll post my next reply somewhere this week, and I'll post my answer to my question earlier along with it; XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... I think I'm starting to like Cy... so... Cy it is!!! Nyahahahhaahah! >.<

Yay! Another person posted! I'll go read up right now... :D

Edit: Hahahaha... What a funny way to use Luna... Hm... She must be mad or something.... Oh well... Hahaha... That was fun to read. Kudos to Raikiri. xDDD

Last edited:
    Back