• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Pokemons Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Nice banners Gold19, the one you made with Arcanine looks cool. Where did you find the image?

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
  • I found the image of Arcanine from the website called Planet-Renders, and I've found the Charizard and Flareon images on Bulbapedia.

Here is another banner for the fan club.

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • I made some new banners for the FC:

What do you think Fire Pokemons will do if there is free time?
    They sleep.
    I found the image of Arcanine from the website called Planet-Renders, and I've found the Charizard and Flareon images on Bulbapedia.

Here is another banner for the fan club.
    Cool banners you make, Gold19. I will add them in the list.
    What do you think Fire Pokemons will do if there is free time?
    I think they will play with other Pokemons.

~Rene~ :t025:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Cool, I love fire Pokémon. Mind if I join in on the fun?

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Hmmm...this club seems to have died...thats a shame...

I'm sure you can join, Harry Blue! =)
    We need a new topic or something to get this club going again...shame my brain is like a desert at the mo =(

Quidoo

Years
  • That bumpage was just in time it seems

Btw Can anyone guess why I named my Arcanine I just trained up Isamaru?

Isamaru? You mean that Hound of Konda thingy? Isn't that from that card game thing? Or am I thinking of something completely different? O.o I probably am...never mind

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Cool, I love fire Pokémon. Mind if I join in on the fun?
    Sure you can join my club, Harry Blue5. Welcome! I will add you in the list now.

Hmmm...this club seems to have died...thats a shame...

I'm sure you can join, Harry Blue! =)
    We need a new topic or something to get this club going again...shame my brain is like a desert at the mo =(
    Yes, you are right. Sorry, I forgot to post in here. Anyway, I got a new topic. Here it is:
    Does Fire Pokemons like to battle powerful Pokemons?

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011

They sure do! My Blaziken took on Groundon and defeated him easily! My Blaziken also took on the Elite Four singlehandedly (and won!).

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
  • (lol, Riolu you have exactly 1,234 posts! XDXD)

What is your favorite fire pokemon? Why?
    OOOOOHHHHH that's a toughie. I love Charizard, because it's a dragon and I love dragons. It's also very competitive, which is like me. But Ninetales is really cool and mysterious... (and it reminds me of Naruto. XD) Arcanine is also totally awesome, it's a huge doggie you can ride on~ ^^ and it's very loyal. I love both Moltres and Ho-oh- I love phoenixes. Flareon is way cool, though it's more powerful in the anime than in the games... ._. I love Entei, I love its 'fatherly' voice (even though it was just a mirage Entei. XD)...
    I can't choose just one! ><

What kind of games do you think Fire Pokemon like to play?
    I can imagine them hitting a fireball around. XD Or maybe Exploding Snap. ^^

What do you think Fire Pokemon will do if there is free time?
    Depends on the fire pokemon in question. If it's one of those competitive ones like Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken... they'd probably train. Arcanine and Flareon would probably like to hang out with friends and family. Arcanine would also like to run, along with Rapidash, and I can see Entei doing that too. Moltres, Ho-oh, and Charizard might just fly around, just leave everything behind... or in Charizard's case, look for opponents. Infernape would either train or just monkey around... (*shot'd*)... Heatran would probably just relax in a nice, bubbling pit of magma. XD Ninetales... definetely sit there (meditate... ohm... ohm... XD) and ponder the mysteries of life... or just explore. ^^

Do Fire Pokemon like to battle powerful Pokemon?
    Of course! IMO, fire types are very competitive, and some of them, like Charizard and Typhlosion, even more so! I think they enjoy to test their skill (and in some cases, show off to the ladies. XD)

Quidoo

Years
  • Do Fire Pokemon like to battle powerful Pokemon?
    Well charizard sure does...Ash's wanted to beat up all the other charizard in that mountain place, although he failed miserably

Oh, and don't forget it took on entei in the third film

But in the games they don't really have any choice =P

Years
  • *Raises hand wanting to join*

Lets see now...

Charizard. I like his personality, power, determination & overall awesomeness.

I would think so, I guess it would depend on somethings. A LV.5 Charmander clearly wouldn't jump at the chance to take on a fully evolved super pokemon.

But I guess you never know, most fire types seem to be willing to take on anything, no matter how crazy it may seem.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • I want to join!

I'm a charmander in PMD, I started with Charmander in FR, Chimchar in D/P and Torchic in R/S/E.
    I could go on for ever, I WANT IN!

FAVORITE FIRE POKEMON, WHY: Blaziken, it's cry, it's power and it's massive strength in battle.

DO YOU LIKE BATTLING WITH FIRE POKEMON: I think you know already...

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
  • Favorite Fire Pokemon...probably Moltres, more because there's a competitive Moltres set of my own design that can beat bulky Water types than anything else.

Moltres @ Leftovers ^^ Psychetres
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/98 Def/160 SDef
    Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Air Slash
    - Will-o-wisp
    - Roost
    - Toxic

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Hey can i join I love charmanders and Charizards i like em cause there cute powerful and strong good 4 contests to
    my charizards moveset is air slash flamethrower dragonpulse and fire fang ITS A SHINY!!! i also made a banner
    hope u like it

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Hey can i join I love charmanders and Charizards i like em cause there cute powerful and strong good 4 contests to
    my charizards moveset is air slash flamethrower dragonpulse and fire fang ITS A SHINY!!! i also made a banner
    hope u like it
    Sure you can join, Chary. Welcome! I will add you in the list.
    Yes, of course. Because they will have experience after beating the strong Pokemons.

Years
  • Rene,

Perhaps you didn't see it but I asked to join a little while back.

*Raises hand wanting to join*

Lets see now...

Charizard. I like his personality, power, determination & overall awesomeness.

I would think so, I guess it would depend on somethings. A LV.5 Charmander clearly wouldn't jump at the chance to take on a fully evolved super pokemon.

But I guess you never know, most fire types seem to be willing to take on anything, no matter how crazy it may seem.

Could I please join the club? There's nothing I like more then a Fire Pokemon. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back