• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the first game (?)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    What was the difference between green the the other red,blue,and yellow like missing no. or mew?

megame

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    red and green were orengly released in japan blue replaced green in the usa release and yellow was the spical eddition that rocked!!! there is no diffrence in the games missing no is there but in a diffrent way in yellow and mew is there also

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Well, that's mostly right. I believe there was a few alterations between Blue and Green versions, but not many.

Summary: Red and Green - originally Japanese games
    Red and Blue - similar games released elsewhere (US, Europe)
    Yellow - similar to Red/Blue, but follows more along the anime series plotline, and has Pikachu as a starter which follows you around.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Thanks, just wondering also wats up with the pick up truck , and behind bill's house?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • the truck was there to make people wonder (even more so by adding it to FRLG).. and there isnt anything behind bills house..

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Well I heard this

NOTE!: This code has been approved by Nintendo and will not mess any part of your game up.. Perfectly clean and won't erase any data!......

To Catch Pikablu in any Version: Follow these Simple steps to catch him!

1.First you must catch all 150 Pokemon NOT I repeat NOT using GameShark.

2. Then you also must have Seventeen of your Pokemon over Level 70.

3. Then when all of these tasks are complete, go to the guy in Pewter City who asks you if you have been to the Museum yet. Say NO so he takes you to the door.

4. Then go into the museum and go upstairs and talk to the Lady who says "I want My boyfriend to catch me a Pikachu!"

5. After you talk to her, immediatly come out of the door and once you come out of the door do not take any steps forward. left, or right. Immediatly use fly and go to Celedon City.

6. Go into the Game Corner and talk to the Lady that says "Go Next Door to the Coin Exchange Corner to use your coins to get great Prizes!"

7. But this time she will say, "Hey? You have all the badges? WOW! Well then since you were nice enough to talk to me, I will give you this Pokemon I found stranded behind then Pokemon Museum, he is so strong I can not control him.But since you have all the badges, YOU TAKE HIM!

8. It will say, "You got ???????" Then when you try to use it it will just be like if you were pressing cancel and it will exit every time you click on it. Then go to Proffesor Oak and he will say the same thing he says when you give him Oaks Parcel, it will still say "YOU DELIVERED OAKS PARCEL!"

9. Then when you go into your pokemon line and it will replace the Pokemon in your first slot. So put a spearow or something in first. It will still be called ????? so go to the Nickname guy and change it to Pikablu. It has a ElectricWave, Psyshock, and Electrode... Dont ask me why its Electrode but its an awesome move.

10. It is a Level 999 and Pikablu will, Yes it will appear in your Pokedex! After 150 it will say 154 and then you look at the Pokedex Info and it will look like this...

Name: Pikablu Type: ??????? Height: 2" 3" Length: 3" 4"

Stats: Attack-999 Defense-999 Speed-999 Special-999

Attacks:

ElectricWave Psyshock Electrode SonicBoom <------- When you get 60,000 more experience points after catching it

It Learns SonicBoom when you gain around 60, 000 experience points and it kills any pokemon in one hit and it never misses!

Years
  • Unless your talking about the placeholder item ????????? (Which can be used as a Pok?mon with Surf), I can almost definately say this code is false. Nintendo confirmed? Oh please. Pikablu isn't even a Pok?mon. They where leading to the idea of Marill when the Pikablu rumor started spreading.

P.S.: I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but the validity of this code is extremely questionable. (Also, from hacking experience, there are only 151 spots in the Pok?dex. There are 152 Pok?mon slots, one of them is for Missingno.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I know I saw it on just about every site that says pikablu is real

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Pikablu is a stupid rumor based VERY loosely on Marill. Just because someone types that the "code" was approved by Nintendo, doesn't make it true. Some people just like to make **** up just so you will waste time trying to see if it is real. Believe me, if anything like that was actually true, you would see it listed on more reputable sites, not cheapass sites full of rumors and/or heresay. Disregard anything about Pikablu.

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
  • So true why should we believe you when that code is obvisouly fake because you never metioned anything about getting all the badges yet in the 7th part it says you got all the badges so can that be when you never said get all the badges Huh

Back