• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First & Last Emotion Character

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    Okay, this is kinda pointless, but let's give it a try.

The last character in the emotion in the last post, will be the first character in the emotion in the next post.
    I've hired some very well actors to show us how we are playing this game.

Leonardo DiCaprio said:
    :)
    ROSE!!!
    Kieffer Sutherland said:
    ):
    I've got nothing more to lose...Hey and by the way, Season 8 of 24 is coming 17th January...blablabla...
    Eric Cartman said:
    :D
    Kyle is a stupid jewish.
    Leonardo DiCaprio said:
    Dx
    Don't...ever...let...go...
    Eric Cartman said:
    x:(
    Shut up, Leo! You're almost worse than Kyle's mom! But nobody is worse than Kyle's mom, because she's a...
    Kyle Broflovski said:
    (:
    Don't say it, Cart!
    Eric Cartman said:
    (x
    Kyle's mom...
    Kyle Broflovski said:
    xO
    I mean it!
    Eric Cartman said:
    O.0
    Kyle's mom's...
    Kyle Broflovski said:
    0:
    I'm warning you!
    Eric Cartman said:
    :D
    Kyle's mom's a...
    Kyle Broflovski said:
    Dx
    SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, it seems like those actors got carried away...but you get the point, right?

Rules
    You can't repeat the emotion from the post above you. You can even see the very well actors doing this above.
    You can't type the oppsite of the emotion from the post above you. This example shows what you are not allowed to do. Example: :D D:
    You can change to small letter or big letter, for example if the user above you types xD, then you can choose to have a small D instead, it's your choice! You can even see the very well actors doing this above.
    Remember the "four letters"-rule!
    Any questions, send me a message.

By the way, you should disable smilies in text when you post here to avoid smiley images.

Okay, I will start!
    :)

Last edited:

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    :P
    This is what I feel right now...

Hold on a sec...
    [Hey Kyle, what did I tell you about throwing shoes at Cartman?
    Kyle: But he keeps calling me a stupid jewish!
    Me: You two make this up, and be nice! And don't scare away the topic viewers. UNDERSTOOD?!]

Okay, I'm back! Sorry about those two kids, sometimes I can't control them...

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    ):<

Yes, it counts as a smiley.
    Hey, guys, I added a new rule. Watch out for that one.

Last edited:

ProClifo

The Village Pirate Cat
    Years
    ;)

Hey fango pango you should check out the Zombie game again. I have updated it slighty, but you are still a Permanent Zombie! And now it's called Normal Zombie. :P

Back