• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The first music CD you ever bought?

Years
    Do you mean "McDonalds"?

Any way. I feel just as bad as mine. The first CD i ever got was Brittney Spears. The one with stronger than yesterday on it. However, that was given to me. The first CD i bought with cash out of my own pocket was the first Disturbed CD: The Sickness. And it is still my favorite Band/Album.

The first record i bought was The Temptations Greatest Hits Album. TEMPTATIONS FOREVER BABY! RIP Paul, Melvin, Eddie, David. The group will never be the same without you.

Temptations are great. I remember me and my friends doing one of their songs at a talent show.(Papa was a rolling stone, to be exact.)

First CD I bought? At the time, I was trying to rap myself, so I bought a CD with Jay-Z Instrumantals on it. But aside from that, it was the Daft Punk Greatest Hits. (I call it that)

Around the world,baby. I stay Tecknologic.(LOL) :)

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
    The first actual ones I bought? That were not bootlegged? Uhm, it was at the same time.
    Alien Ant Farm's Anthology, and Sum 41's All Killer No Filler.
    Still have much love for them. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    The first CD I bought I'm pretty sure was Yellowcard's Ocean Avenue. I definately am not into them anymore, maybe somewhat in the least bit, depends on my mood, but yeah, I'd rather listen to metal than pop-punk anytime.

Years
    I think my first ever CD i brought was a band called "Blue", they were very good and still are.
    But i think they've just got back together as a band which is good.:)

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I mostly buy LPs and really only own about four CDs at the moment, however, the first soundtrack I purchased was Final Fantasy X: Original Soundtrack, ;x

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Let Go by Avril Lavigne. My one and only CD.

And then I forgot it was in the CD player in a rental car. ;;

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    You mean since I stopped free-loading off of my brother?

I bought:

White Stripes - Elephant
    The Strokes - Room on Fire

at the same time when I was younger.

Amicus

Hipster Incubai
    Years
    I was given a dubbed tape with Nine Inch Nails' Pretty Hate Machine and Broken. Later that year I bought The Downward Spiral.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    First one I ever bought was Appetite for Destruction by Guns N' Roses, still one of the best albums I have ever bought.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    The first CD I ever got, I was in 4th grade and it was on my birthday. It was Hanson's Debut Album. XD;
    The first music CD you ever bought?

1996 baby. XDDD

Back