• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "The first Pokemon I caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was"....

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I got an Abra for teleport in Granite Cave. Had I known about the Exp Share, I'd have gotten a Ralts instead as Abra was a bit annoying to catch. Actually had I known that May and Wally transport you across large chunks of land at opportune times, I wouldn't have bothered with a teleporter at all.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    My first capture was Ralts. I've played pokemon since blue and red came out and I have yet to train one. So I made sure it was the first addition to my team this time.

Years
    • Seen today
    It was a Poochyena, it knew Fire Fang. Throughout the game, I never once used it once in battle, but I kept it in my party, and, thanks to the Exp Share, it's now in the late 40s.

Years
  • Poochyena with Thunder Fang. Didn't use it, but I DID breed with with other Poochyena to get my HA Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang Poochyena-now-Mightyena. Once I had that, I Wonder Traded it.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • A Zigzagoon nicknamed Ziggers. She was traded to a friend who couldn't find a Zigzagoon with Pick Up. :v

Back